Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:55:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ignore list of mass paid signature advertisement users (4200+ users)  (Read 62269 times)
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 12:45:00 AM

This is a scriped auto-bump. The list may have been updated.
I have joined a signature campaign aswell, but I couldn't find my name on the list Huh

2 things.

1) You are part of the problem.
2) The list isn't automatically updated, it takes time to be added.

2 things.

1) I'm not part of it. I am the problem.
2) No, but Seriously, what problem are you talking about exactly?
3) How long?

That's 3 things.

{ BitSpill }
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 06:17:16 PM

I have joined a signature campaign aswell, but I couldn't find my name on the list Huh

2 things.

2 things.

3) How long?

That's 3 things.
Wrong! I was talking about your things. Then I listed my own.

eZ bounce-off, bruh!

Regards,
Trump

bitspill
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:52:14 PM

2 things.

2 things.

3) How long?

That's 3 things.

eZ bounce-off, bruh!

Regards,
Trump

🤦

Ok, fine I'll take the time to address your points so you can get out another post for the signature campaign.

1) agreed
2) making posts that add nothing to the conversation or restate something already said contributing to useless noise
3) I don't know, I'm not the one updating the list

{ BitSpill }
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 10:30:33 PM

2 things.

2 things.

3) How long?

That's 3 things.

eZ bounce-off, bruh!

Regards,
Trump

🤦

Ok, fine I'll take the time to address your points so you can get out another post for the signature campaign.

1) agreed
2) making posts that add nothing to the conversation or restate something already said contributing to useless noise
3) I don't know, I'm not the one updating the list

Thank you, my beloved billspill. I really appreciate your offer!

1) That's nice
2) I only make posts that contribute to the conversation and almost never restate something already said... And if I do restate something, it was accidentally.
3) So there is actually more than 1 person against signature campaigns?

Regards,
Trump

cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 07:59:19 AM

Who cares?  Most of us are for a free market anyway and like to know where we can spend our coin....you type of people can tuck all your bitcoin away in a dark place somewhere and try to stifle the bitcoin economy as much as you like, but you will realize, someday, that you can't kill the cryptocurrency movement.  Good luck trying to hide everybody's advertisements but your own....you might be all alone on that score--a one man network!
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1072

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:01:22 AM

If I delete my posts from this thread, will it stop showing up in my updated topics list?

bitspill
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:55:35 PM

If I delete my posts from this thread, will it stop showing up in my updated topics list?

Unwatch, Unsubscribe, and Delete your posts - should make it stop appearing in the list

{ BitSpill }
BenR

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:48:04 PM

Interesting premise. I see how signatures can lead to that problem. But by the same token, worthless spammy posts are also a function of assigning status based on how many posts you've made - some users will keep posting just to move up a level.
izza123

Activity: 382

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:40:20 PM

Though i do not have an ad in my signature i understand completely somebody who does. I think its pretty childish to create a massive list of ad sig users to block them, they often contribute just as much or more than anybody else to a conversation. I wouldn't even consider censoring half of the users opinions just because their signatures have ads, you'd miss out on so much valuable information. Had i done that from the start i would have missed dozens of great answers, questions, conversations and polls, all because of a small line of advertising, most of which is super relevant.
izza123

Activity: 382

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:49:09 PM

I just realized the cruel irony that OP has an ad for his firearm shop in his signature.
crypto.classroom

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 09:38:15 PM

Though i do not have an ad in my signature i understand completely somebody who does. I think its pretty childish to create a massive list of ad sig users to block them, they often contribute just as much or more than anybody else to a conversation. I wouldn't even consider censoring half of the users opinions just because their signatures have ads, you'd miss out on so much valuable information. Had i done that from the start i would have missed dozens of great answers, questions, conversations and polls, all because of a small line of advertising, most of which is super relevant.
[/quote 

I agree
gadman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 977
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:19:39 AM

Dozens, yes, I agree. But you also wouldn't have had to have sifted through the [quite literal] millions of other posts to find your dozen.

I just realized the cruel irony that OP has an ad for his firearm shop in his signature.

I only wish that you actually read the thread, including the FAQ, before posting this.

gadman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 977
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:00:36 AM

dakovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:45:46 AM

This seems pretty silly to me.  Silencing people just because they have a paid sig is kinda messed up.  People who are helpful shouldn't find some form of compensation for there time?   Idk, this all seems like you were just trying to find a group to discriminate against, cause you know reasons.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: