Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:28:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you change your social media network if you could actually earn money by simply using another network?
YES! - 31 (63.3%)
No, I don't like money. - 18 (36.7%)
Total Voters: 49

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Synereo - Earn Money Using Social Media  (Read 7713 times)
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 03:04:22 AM

Why not introduce the signature campaign here rather than going to social media first?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 03:13:49 AM

The idea of sharing the revenue with the users is a good idea,if the platform is good ,there is a scope that people will use the platform, the focus must not be on rapidly shifting the user base to the new platform,rather than welcoming a change into their social media activities. 
DecentralizeEconomics (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 05:11:44 AM

@DecentralizeEconomics. Good, I did not realize that it is already close. I am very excited and I hope it will live with all our expectations. Is this release complete with full nodes and all the client side stuff too?

It's an alpha release.  You will be able to start up your own full node to support the network.  They'll have a hangout session this Wednesday, the 31st, and next Wednesday, the 7th, where I assume they'll go over what will and won't be functional.  The AMP blockchain won't be functional during this release, but instead test AMPs will be utilized.  Users who own test AMPs will be able to convert them to real AMPs.
any bounty or something like to node owners? i was willing to make a AMP node but reading the page i didnt saw any good reason(beside support the network  Roll Eyes).

Yes, node operators earn AMPs based on their node's processing power / storage capacity.

@DecentralizeEconomics. Good, I did not realize that it is already close. I am very excited and I hope it will live with all our expectations. Is this release complete with full nodes and all the client side stuff too?

It's an alpha release.  You will be able to start up your own full node to support the network.  They'll have a hangout session this Wednesday, the 31st, and next Wednesday, the 7th, where I assume they'll go over what will and won't be functional.  The AMP blockchain won't be functional during this release, but instead test AMPs will be utilized.  Users who own test AMPs will be able to convert them to real AMPs.

Ok. So when will the beta release be? Will it be out by year end?

To my knowledge, they haven't announced the beta release date yet.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:19:30 PM

Our decentralized Co-Op that's using Synereo tech is growing bigger and bigger thanks to the success of Synereo lately

Pm me if you want to get involved in a Synereo based project and you think Synereo LTD lacks the abilities to build a successful social network with the Synereo tech stack.

fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:21:11 PM

Why not introduce the signature campaign here rather than going to social media first?

I think this is because they don't want to release AMP onto the market yet. They want investors to control all the AMPs so they can keep raising the price. $DCO aka Synereo is going to have signature campaigns early on to distribute coins to users instead of investors.

ccedk_pr

Activity: 1064
Merit: 509

https://dex.openledger.io/ Truly Decentralized

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 12:30:31 PM

Synereo and OpenLedger: Welcome Synergy and Collective Growth

From now OpenLedger supports Synereo - a Tel-Aviv based company which develops a decentralized tech stack, allowing web applications to exist without centralized servers. Most importantly, Synereo is currently building a reputation-based social network.

What does that mean for OpenLedger though?

Many crypto-currency enthusiasts are constantly looking for the most up-to-date information about new ICOs or what is happening in digital currency, and Synereo can be that hub.

Synereo is building the first fully decentralized social network. The social network is part of the overall larger project which is a decentralized web. The team is been building RChain and the tech stack that is the first scalable blockchain platform to meet the demands of the current internet. It is run on AMP has inherent value in both the social layer, and running the blockchain protocol.

Sources of AMP Value

Demand for AMPs originates from 3 main sources:

AMPs will be the fuel for Synereo’s Virtual Machine, and as such are provided as a fee every time someone accesses your node to perform a computational operation, store information, or retrieve that information.

AMPs will be the staking currency of Synereo’s Proof-of-Stake consensus protocol, fronted by validators participating in the Blockchain assembly process.

AMPs lay at the foundation of Synereo’s Attention Economy and can be used to Amplify promoted content — to compensate other users for their attention.

Recently Synereo burned 50% of its total supply prior to  its second round of crowdfunding to begin September 19th at 8:00PM PST (September 20th 03:00 GMT. There is a bonus opportunity for the first 24 hours.)

Discover Synereo Video
Synereo - Plug into the Emerging, Decentralized Economy
Click the picture to watch

Find out more about Synereo:

Synereo raises $1.2 Million to Fix the Internet

The (re-)Birth of the World Computer

As OpenLedger grows and scales up with new fintech startups, Synereo could potentially be the social network that becomes the new backbone of crypto-knowledge. Hence, starting today (19th of September) we’ll be uniting our powers towards an overarching goal of two integrated organisations and an abundance of cross promotion activities.

As part of our collaboration with the Synereo team, we have listed AMP on OpenLedger, and it is now possible to both deposit and withdraw automatically without delays. This means that you can trade AMP on the DEX listed as OPEN.AMP. To top it all off, we have listed all other OMNI related assets and are now made available for trading (eg. MaidSafe, Agoras Tokens, Tether USDT, EURT and OMNI itself).

BTS market:
https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/market/OPEN.AMP_BTS

BTC market: https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/market/OPEN.AMP_OPEN.BTC

OBITS market: https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/market/OPEN.AMP_OBITS

Available NOW

Happy trading!

Check out our SteemIt Article about OpenLedger and Synereo:

https://steemit.com/blockchain/@bloggersclub/synereo-and-openledger-welcome-synergy-and-collective-growth

Facebook :: Twitter :: LinkedIn :: Youtube
LiberOptions

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 08:53:46 PM

Synereo 2.0 Tech Stack to Compete with Ethereum Protocol?

The potential use of blockchain technology is virtually unlimited. Synereo, a blockchain company based out of Tel Aviv, Israel has recently announced a great progress in the development of a distributed storage protocol.

The company is responsible for creating the first scalable, Turing complete blockchain infrastructure called Rchain. Within weeks of introducing Rchain, Synereo has announced the release of two new components. These two components, Special-K and Rholang are part of the Synereo 2.0 tech stack that enables development of decentralized computation systems over Rchain infrastructure.

Link
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:16:21 AM

Well, well, well, TPTB_need_war has been vindicated!

so, all this mess was because of Greg? the roadmap history(impossible to complete) was just fud?
the develop still going on right? i think i'll buy some cheap amp's now.

Yes, Greg left Synereo, broke his promises to everyone, and is now throwing a little bitch fit, but he can't do anything.  Everybody wants the son of a bitch gone.  Greg and his code are a joke.  Synereo is hiring developers who can actually produce working code and not "vaporware".  Development and deployment of the decentralized social network has now been accelerated.  Nothing can stop us now.
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 01:53:16 PM

Its been months and months and months and still no social media. Just lots of promise. This is like a year old thread. If they haven't done it by now they never will. Very disappointing since I liked the idea so much and it made a lot of sense. I guess it will still be a long time till steemit have some decent competition.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 04:19:36 PM

Its been months and months and months and still no social media. Just lots of promise. This is like a year old thread. If they haven't done it by now they never will. Very disappointing since I liked the idea so much and it made a lot of sense. I guess it will still be a long time till steemit have some decent competition.

It's tragic, because the world is crying out for more incoherent social media quagmires.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:31:59 PM

My issue with Synereo is that they want to be everything which is not possible, before it was discentalised social platform now Smart contract platform. The current infighting among their developers is another issue to deal with. They need to start walking the talk
daneranon89

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:04:26 PM

Steemit is on a different level and I don't think Synereo can compete with it. At least not at the way on how things are going right. But I am optimistic on Synereo and I believe they can come out of all these problems in flying colors. All investors and supporters just need to stay clam and keep supporting Synereo.

iamnotback

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:44:45 PM

Steemit is on a different level and I don't think Synereo can compete with it. At least not at the way on how things are going right. But I am optimistic on Synereo and I believe they can come out of all these problems in flying colors. All investors and supporters just need to stay clam and keep supporting Synereo.

I swear you speculators would invest in dogpoop and argue that you are confident if we kiss it, it will turn into a gleaming Chevy Impala.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:10:39 AM

My issue with Synereo is that they want to be everything which is not possible, before it was discentalised social platform now Smart contract platform. The current infighting among their developers is another issue to deal with. They need to start walking the talk

Synereo is very ambitious project and the fight within the dev team was a shocker to all investors and people who followed Synereo closely. I think they need to either develop a social media platform or a smart contract platform. One at a time and build from there.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:20:27 AM

Social media platform would be great and then implement Smart contract on it. Working on both together is kind of weird especially when things move at a snail's pace.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
iamnotback

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 04:56:16 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2016, 06:57:35 AM by iamnotback

Am I too closed-minded? Am I being too judgemental? Or is this correct discernment? Am I too biased as well incentivized to delude myself into thinking that my work is important and others' work is not?

Was my analysis of the impossibility of the economics of the AMPs attention model upthread (months ago) irrelevant?

I read what other speculators write and it just  boggles my mind that they would be shocked or have ever thought that Synereo could become anything other than a pump and dump.

the fight within the dev team was a shocker to all investors and people who followed Synereo closely...

I am amazed how you guys can't read the personality of a person. Meredith was an attention whore babbling incoherent nonsense in Youtube hangouts. He was an opportunistic parasite on the paydole coattails of the $18 million Ethereum slush fund (which shrunk by 2/3 because it was held in BTC all the way down to $200).

It was entirely clear to me that he was misapplying some hair-brained research and spending all his time pumping up the pre-sale of AMPs to n00bs.

There was no fucking way his concepts for process calculi have relevant applicability to crypto and social networking. It is all hair brained technobabble to fool the n00bs.

If his research was credible, he would be off doing research instead of retired from Microsoft. The research he did for Microsoft was applicable in a narrow way. He is reaching for the stars now because he of a combination of inflated ego and the fact that he is easily taking candy from babies. Scammers are more convincing when they also fooled themselves (he presumably really believes his research is important and should be funded with your BTC)

Flies are drawn to honey. You n00bs are the honey. When will you ever learn. You won't. And that is why there is an endless stream of technobabble ahead...

"Zerotime", "Zeroledger", "Rchain", etc.. Technobabble nonsense.

If they can't explain it in a whitepaper in sufficient detail and specification and in a way that we developers can readily comprehend, then they are technobabble bullshitting.

For example, when you boil all that Meredith process calculi research down to actual effects, that is when you find out it is not a panacea. But they hide that in all the technobabble and moon math, to obfuscate the actual flaws and weaknesses of the technological concept.

Bitshares' DPoS is not technobabble nonsense. Dan's TaPoS is not nonsense. Tendermint's BFT with bonded collateral is not nonsense. These were real innovations (with flaws) as valid experimentation towards improving consensus ordering systems. There are flaws and we can discuss and analyze the implications. The technological concepts are approachable for any one who takes some time to learn. Afaics, the flaws weren't entirely acknowledged by Bitshares though. But at least they are not throwing at us unapproachable technobabble nonsense that our best developers can't analyze.

Dan @ Bitshares has built a community of quality developers. I still think they lack insight though (I could be wrong, they have a growing level of open source participation). What I remember from the Hangouts was Synereo is a mismash of a wide-eyed researcher, a young inexperienced dev in the Netherlands, and some old guy coder with a beard. I listened and I heard mostly unfocused, hyperbole coming from the 3 of them. But you n00bs hear something entirely different. You seem to hear, "something great is happening".

I think there is nothing we can do about this. I think this is why @smooth and others have STFU. I guess I need to do the same. We can't help you n00bs. Sorry we can't.

Edit: the fact that they were pre-selling the AMPS should have been enough of an indication of the likely failure. Stealing candy from babies.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:49:02 PM

siiiiiiiiggggggggghhhhhhhhhh
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:35:39 PM

Facebook keeps getting better minus those annoying ads and false news I've been seeing from it's users this project is not going nowhere I check the first post and it is 10 months but still nothing come out serious about this new social flatform..

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: