Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:05:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you recommend a anonymous wallet or has built in bitcoin mixer?  (Read 1502 times)
crairezx20 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 04:43:59 PM

Hi guys looking for a wallet that has bitcoin mixer built in.. that i can transact or send bitcoin anonymously..
Do you know some trusted wallet that has bitcoin mixer?
I hope someone can give me some trusted wallet thanks..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coin-Keeper

Activity: 758
Merit: 606

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:10:02 PM

Offhand if such a product existed it would not be a good idea, in my opinion.  I use mixers/tumblers quite alot.  My purpose is to BREAK the connection between the sending address and the receiving address.  In critical scenarios multiple tumbles may be called for.  If I am reading your post correctly you are wanting a wallet that has a built in mixer function.  It would do little/no good to mix coins and then return them to the same wallet.   Plus you need many coins outside of the ones being scrubbed to be mixed along with the coins you are cycling through for a tumble to be effective.  Have you ever used a commercial mixer?  It would be worth it for you to do it once and just watch the TX log as its magic goes through the blockchain.  You send your coins to a provided address and then over time they are tumbled and sent back to maybe 5 addresses that you provided ahead of time to the tumbler service.  They are mixed with many other coins just like laundry in the washing machine.  Its educational to watch the TX logs and see how its done.

Your use of the word anonymous has to be seasoned with your abilities to maintain the proper internet connections.  Your name is not in the blockchain but all IP's and some other small clues are there.  Many users desire NO anonymity.  If you want it using BTC, you need to assure that by your OPSec and use of the coins you control.  e.g. I you pay your utility bill with BTC we know who you are.  Duh!  Since it sounds to me like you are wanting a large degree of anonymity, then I would recommend a good wallet where you can remain entirely in "onion world" during the whole process.  Thats what I do and its fast and safe.

Man I hope my wording is OK to you.  I know you are a Hero level member here.  I just cannot picture using a mixer using my own coins without a ton of other coins to mix with for a good outcome.

BTC: 1PYSBbuKM3kW19xe9TXJQfq64rPhd8XorF
Staked and Verified: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg17102755#msg17102755
crairezx20 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 09:08:14 PM

I just want to use the mixer for my large amount of saving into 1 address so before i send it there i want to use some mixer without paying too much instead of using other bitcoin mixer like bitmixer or crypto mixer i would like to hide my bitcoin without any trace's  so that no one knows about my savings .. because my wife and my child knows my passwords and so my savings is not safe.. so i want to save bitcoins anonymously without knowing from my family.. this is just for surprise future.

I already search any recommended wallet in google but i saw that only onion or torwallet has built mixer that i saw in google search engine..

How about electrum we can make a mixer there or any ways to be anonymous?
Coin-Keeper

Activity: 758
Merit: 606

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 10:49:12 PM

The subject of mixing is controversial.  There are some members here that may argue its a waste of time, and might even make it worse.  Both sides of the controversy have valid points to make.  BUT, assuming you are going to mix, it seems to me that the results are better when your coins go in among thousands of others and come out the other end broken into several different accounts.  I have personally experimented with running my coins through a string of wallets I setup to be my own "mixer".  The middle few wallets never contained any transactions other than the pass through of coins, and even then I always used an address only once in each pass through wallet.  Once finished you might be surprised by taint analysis.  Where family is concerned, good luck with that.  How do you account for missing coins out of a known wallet?  You don't have to answer here, I am kind of chuckling picturing you handling that.  My family only knows that I "dabble" in BTC.  I have nice decoys on my Trezors.  I do have a mechanism in place for if I don't wake up tomorrow.  Not a pleasant thought!  After doing this many different ways I have elected to use an onion server to mix before I send long term storage coins along a  designated path to their resting place.  In ten years I am hoping all this consistent investing works out.

BTC: 1PYSBbuKM3kW19xe9TXJQfq64rPhd8XorF
Staked and Verified: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg17102755#msg17102755
krbtc

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:06:05 AM

A simple solution: use monero.

1) convert BTC to XMR 2) send XMR to yourself in a second wallet (with the highest anonymous rating) 3) convert back to BTC

I think this way is better than coin-mixing because you are in full control throughout the whole process. If you use all the wallets in a secure environment, you can be assured that everything is safe. With coin-mixers you have to trust that they won't scam you. And I don't like that option.
0xfff

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:02:41 PM

A simple solution: use monero.

1) convert BTC to XMR 2) send XMR to yourself in a second wallet (with the highest anonymous rating) 3) convert back to BTC

I think this way is better than coin-mixing because you are in full control throughout the whole process. If you use all the wallets in a secure environment, you can be assured that everything is safe. With coin-mixers you have to trust that they won't scam you. And I don't like that option.

This relies on a third party to convert BTC to XMR and back for you. I see this no safer than using a mixer. You still have to trust that third party.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:10:28 PM

Hi guys looking for a wallet that has bitcoin mixer built in.. that i can transact or send bitcoin anonymously..
Do you know some trusted wallet that has bitcoin mixer?
I hope someone can give me some trusted wallet thanks..
I don't think there is any bitcoin wallet with inbuilt mixer. but you can use any external mixer like bitmixer,coinmixer etc
kolloh
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 05:14:22 AM

Yeah, I don't know of any wallet that has a mixer built in. Blockchain used to have a sharedcoin feature which was like a mixer but they removed it.

Your best bet is to just use an external mixer like bitmixer or something if you wish to mix your coins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: