Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:50:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GLT]Globaltoken - HARDFORK ~ 01/10/2018 ~ NEW WALLETS (15/09/2018)!  (Read 27622 times)
Hurricane_Crypto

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:44:34 AM

Hello Globaltoken community ---

Globaltoken  is available for atomic swap trading on Komodo Platform's decentralized exchange, BarterDEX! Right NOW, peer2peer, on Mainnet with live orderbooks. Anyone can test it out if you'd like. We are taking privacy to new heights by keeping your funds and privkeys in YOUR HANDS! zK-SNARK coin Jumblr in YOUR HANDS! Liquidity of each coin is still building, but BarterDEX can pair your coin with any other of the 80+ coins on the exchange. If a team member, perhaps someone from marketing, would like to test out an atomic swap through our GUI, please send me a DM : ) We have a team availabe for walking leaders of featured coins through the Komodo ecosystem to teach you how your community can benefit from BarterDEX!

This is truly a community project - the keys are now in your hands! YOU can be a marketmaker for your coin, making it available to BarterDEX users around the globe ‪24/7‬. YOU can create a SPV electrum server, allowing BarterDEX users to manage and trade your coin without downloading the entire blockchain. We would be happy to assist you with setting these up. It would be nice to have your coin paired with KMD - then we could introduce it to the community as having liquidity in BarterDEX!

Welcome to the BarterDEX decentralized exchange!

Trade freely and safely,
Jay

Awesome! Thanks you Mate. A decentralized exchange would be so good to trade at, if crypto can be decentralized why not exchanges Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:36:38 PM

I sent some GLT from novaexchange to another exchange, but it did not even appear in the blockexplorer, it has the ID of the transaction but nothing on the network Sad Is the network normal?
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:04:33 PM

Is there any Whitepaper or roadmap associated with this coin? What are the future plan of this coin or current purpose of this coin.

I am alive
geowilf

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:33:04 PM

great idea of this project. count my support thru sharing and posting on my social media accounts. i wish this project a big success in the near future. goodluck to this project and goodluck to you dev.
Astrali

Activity: 281
Merit: 130

Crypto Addicted

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 02:48:09 PM

Is there any Whitepaper or roadmap associated with this coin? What are the future plan of this coin or current purpose of this coin.
Whitepaper is being finished very soon - meanwhile GLT Main dev starts coding already.
Right now he is merging the latest BTC updates and bugfixes into GLT Code to be up to date!

Stay tuned!

Join the mining! pool.cryptopowered.club    Smiley   || Need a miner? Rent one! MiningRigRentals
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:32:10 PM

Whitepaper is being finished very soon - meanwhile GLT Main dev starts coding already.
Right now he is merging the latest BTC updates and bugfixes into GLT Code to be up to date!

Stay tuned!

Thanks for your update, But few question:
How do you know that information, Are you in Dev team?
Or is there any other channel in which Dev team is more active instead of here.

I am alive
Astrali

Crypto Addicted

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:18:46 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 08:30:19 AM by Astrali

Stay tuned!

Hi Smiley
i am Admin in the Slack channel - theres the GLT dev as well.
We regulary talk so i am up to date.

If you want to join us on Slack, use this Link: https://join.slack.com/t/globaltoken/shared_invite/enQtMjE4NDg4OTgyMTQ3LWMxZjVjYWM1MWEwNDJjZjNhOTcyODRmOTlkOTQ4NzNlODM2MDIxNjhlYmFkZTQ5ZDRkNTAyNTgzOTlmYmJjNjM

We got a Telegram Channel as well (dev is not personally There) here: https://t.me/GlobalToken

seeya soon! Smiley

Greetings - Astrali

Join the mining! pool.cryptopowered.club    Smiley   || Need a miner? Rent one! MiningRigRentals
JamesButler

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:48:15 PM

[/quote]

Last I saw was following announcement @GlobalTokenCoin on Twitter:

"GlobalToken
‏ @GlobalTokenCoin

"The GlobalToken Core Team will be expanding soon.
We will be organising a massive team recruit from now till the mid January;
Adept #developer #webdesigner, #cryptographer, writers, community moderators and more
Email: management@globaltoken.org"
Astrali

Crypto Addicted

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 12:32:49 PM

Last I saw was following announcement @GlobalTokenCoin on Twitter:

"GlobalToken
‏ @GlobalTokenCoin

"The GlobalToken Core Team will be expanding soon.
We will be organising a massive team recruit from now till the mid January;
Adept #developer #webdesigner, #cryptographer, writers, community moderators and more
Email: management@globaltoken.org"

To make this more clear - Globaltoken is a "no Premine" "no ICO" "No Income at all" Project.
this means currently the whole Team is working with no fee's at all and we would be happy to get more help in development (currently we got what we need), Webdesign, And Graphic design ..

"Currently" there is nothing we could give instead of a warm Welcome to membership.
In future this will most probably change - but here is the part that seems to be complicated for most.

We just cant pay upfront - we need help from peoples that want to stand for the project and like to participate.

We made a nice progress so far and we will keep going (without being paid).

If you are interested in joining a nice team and make your own investment raise or just gain on experience - we would be happy to meet you in slack, telegram, mail Smiley

Questions? Feel free to ask Wink

Greetings - Astrali

Unknown Crypto

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:55:56 PM

Hey guys,

I am not an expert.

But is it possible that you will do the same as spectrecoin (XSPEC)?
XSPEC is POS3 and the wallet is set up to allow you to donate your stake for a certain percentage to the developers.

I think it's a fantastic system and I donate my stake to the development of XSPEC, because I know that a value increase will be realized.

I also think that GLT is a good coin with enthusiastic developers, So I hope you can realize something like that. Or can make a budget in another way.

But if you switch to POS3, then I certainly donate my stake for development. And I think that many more holders will make a contribution.

Good luck!
RueDuSite

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:58:33 PM
Merited by schyter (1)

on https://cryptomiso.com/ 
GLT is in 5th position by number of commits, before VTC, BTC, KMD, BIS, XMR 😳

erv

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:28:16 PM

impressive

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:15:04 AM

impressive

Why does it seem that nothing is happening? No news, no updates. Or is there any other channel where one can get information about this project? Please tell me.
schyter

Activity: 385
Merit: 257

Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 09:30:51 AM

Why does it seem that nothing is happening? No news, no updates. Or is there any other channel where one can get information about this project? Please tell me.
GLT has secured Top 6th Spot in terms of Github Commits History on cryptomiso.com.
Our adept team of Devs are getting back to work after finalizing the specs being included in next update While our Team Members prepare Whitepaper and Marketing Stuff!

#StayTuned #BackWithABang #NewEra

https://twitter.com/GlobalTokenCoin

RueDuSite

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:44:34 PM

You can follow GlobalToken on telegram:
https://t.me/GlobalToken

RueDuSite

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:46:49 PM

GLT = a fast SEGWIT coin will interact directly with Bitcoin and other segwit coins, e.g. vert, decred, grostl, particl, sys, lite on the LN (Lightning Network).

Soon Hardfork and apply to more exchange listings.

1. To make GLT more into a better cryptocurrency for the long term
2. To make transactions faster thus making the crypto more ideal for online retail environment
3. To make the difficulty readjust with each block rather than the initial 10 blocks
4. To make GLT more "green" by using POS predominantly through staking and masternodes rather than POW mining with ASICs which consume a lot of power/electricity which can be channeled for other home and industrial purposes
5. To introduce optional anonymization of transactions on the blockchain
6. To take the burden of the funding of the project off the community through donations by community members and rather make the project fund itself by allocating 8% of the block reward as treasury which will be controlled by masternode holders through voting for proposals
and more

+ GLT now listed on BarterDex (Àtomic swaps)
Astrali

Crypto Addicted

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 06:20:28 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 08:15:42 AM by Astrali

GLT = a fast SEGWIT coin will interact directly with Bitcoin and other segwit coins, e.g. vert, decred, grostl, particl, sys, lite on the LN (Lightning Network).

Soon Hardfork and apply to more exchange listings.

1. To make GLT more into a better cryptocurrency for the long term
2. To make transactions faster thus making the crypto more ideal for online retail environment
3. To make the difficulty readjust with each block rather than the initial 10 blocks
4. To make GLT more "green" by using POS predominantly through staking and masternodes rather than POW mining with ASICs which consume a lot of power/electricity which can be channeled for other home and industrial purposes
5. To introduce optional anonymization of transactions on the blockchain
6. To take the burden of the funding of the project off the community through donations by community members and rather make the project fund itself by allocating 8% of the block reward as treasury which will be controlled by masternode holders through voting for proposals
and more

+ GLT now listed on BarterDex (Àtomic swaps)

This info is rather old already - please wait for release of Whitepaper Smiley

Greetings - Astrali

Astrali

Crypto Addicted

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 10:27:48 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 11:10:06 AM by Astrali
Merited by schyter (3)

Visited "http://pool.cool.lc" and installed the popping flash player into my Mac, now, seems that installer installed quite a lot malware into my computer. Something like Booking.app, Advanced Mac cleaner, and my Safari home pages as well as some other settings are changed.

Be alarmed!

dude never install anything from popup shit!
i cant control the commercials coming from my "dns" provider Sad

get malwarebytes and check your computer please
as well as ADW cleaner.
i hope they are available for mac as well  Huh

both are really good tools for malware removal.

thanks for informing me - i'll change my DNS provider and use a different one without crappy popups.
i'm really sorry about that!

Please use "chainmastery.com:5555" like in my signature - its the same pool just different address

greetings - Astrali

[EDIT] Changed previous mentions of my pool in own posts - contacted dev to update ANN thread pool list as well.

IngerDev (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:25:53 PM
Merited by Astrali (5)

Hello guys,

I have updated Astrali's Pool to chainmastery.com:5555
Pls don't use the old domain!

Don't forget to visit our slack, there is a big thing in work Smiley

Regards.

GlobalToken; for fast online payments
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬█  Twitter   █   BCT Forum   █   GitHub   █   Discord   █▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Masternodes || 30 Algorithms || Merge-Mining
schyter

Activity: 385
Merit: 257

Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:46:25 PM

Today, i upgraded my VPS server.

I want to run a globaltoken full node on my server.

Sir Astrali, your linux VPS student has matured a little.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: