Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:23:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hidden Altcoin from Government and Banks?  (Read 555 times)
turn2flush (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:01:48 PM

Have you ever ask yourself if have guvernment and banks allready done/chosen their own coin and now they just wait for the best moment to bring it to us? I think they have. And i think this coin we cant see on CMC at main page, not for now. What do u say?  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dwgscale11

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:13:16 PM

Like a database?
turn2flush (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:13:38 PM

Interesting read:

http://www.coindesk.com/credit-card-giant-mastercard-files-4-new-blockchain-patents/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CoinDesk+%28CoinDesk+-+The+Voice+of+Digital+Currency%29

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/dan-andersson-/a-licence-to-print-money_b_9632994.html

https://cointelegraph.com/news/banks-government-transition-to-crypto-step-by-step-approach-or-total-overhaul

https://news.bitcoin.com/korea-cryptocurrency-fintech-hub/

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/dan-andersson-/so-what-does-globalisatio_b_10337928.html

https://news.bitcoin.com/central-banking-workshop-blockchain/

and more..
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 06:21:54 PM

You mean that there is government and banks here that made a altcoin or secret coin just for investment?
I think for me none there is no banks or even government that they will choose to build an altcoin.. because we have already a bitcoin and i think some of altcoin right now are going to be dead because the price of other altcoin is already decrease by 50%.

Also i think it is impossible that government and banks will planning to make their own altcoin and i think it will be agaist the law that they are doing secretly..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
turn2flush (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:24:36 PM

Like a database?

Yeah maybe for the start just like a detabase and then.. Who knows? Maybe their own crypto money..?
turn2flush (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:33:15 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2016, 06:44:03 PM by turn2flush

You mean that there is government and banks here that made a altcoin or secret coin just for investment?
I think for me none there is no banks or even government that they will choose to build an altcoin.. because we have already a bitcoin and i think some of altcoin right now are going to be dead because the price of other altcoin is already decrease by 50%.

Also i think it is impossible that government and banks will planning to make their own altcoin and i think it will be agaist the law that they are doing secretly..

And yes They need community. Without us/community their coin will die.. Maybe we already heard for this coin. Maybe this coin already build community and teach them about blockchain? Maybe we can already buy their coin on exchange? Maybe their coin was already shown in parliament? Maybe ambassadors from all over the world already knows for this coin? Who knows?
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:39:11 PM

And yes They need community. Without us/community their coin will die.. Maybe we already heard for this coin. Maybe this coin allready build community and teach them about blockchain? Who knows?
Well we do not know if there is other government and banks involve in crypto currency.. Maybe you are right but it is more good if they can show them publicity so that they can get more investors in their altcoin.. that can push the coinmarket cap to rank your altcoin..
If there is government and banks out there what is the what is the real reason?
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:59:01 PM

People would have to use their coins to be viable. Which is hard to see happening because there's no way their coins will be completely decentralized and fair. And then there's (at least pseudo-) anonimity.

Not your keys, not your coins!
turn2flush (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:02:04 PM

And yes They need community. Without us/community their coin will die.. Maybe we already heard for this coin. Maybe this coin already build community and teach them about blockchain? Maybe we can already buy their coin on exchange? Maybe their coin was already shown in parliament? Maybe ambassadors from all over the world already knows for this coin? Who knows?
Well we do not know if there is other government and banks involve in crypto currency.. Maybe you are right but it is more good if they can show them publicity so that they can get more investors in their altcoin.. that can push the coinmarket cap to rank your altcoin..
If there is government and banks out there what is the what is the real reason?

Maybe is their plan teach people about blockchain. People who first time hear for blockchain. And maybe they already build community with this type of people. We dont need to learn about this technology. We already know. And when the time come they release their coin in the wider publicy/world. And we, who already know about blockchain, will automatically join to them. And they get huge huge community, who make the strongest coin in the world. And this coin will eat bitcoin easily...
keyboard warrior

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:27:06 PM

Have you ever ask yourself if have guvernment and banks allready done/chosen their own coin and now they just wait for the best moment to bring it to us?  

Cameroon's government chose and launched its own altcoin last year. It was designed to help the unbanked store money, and send it across the country.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/cameroon-government-implements-centralized-altcoin-trest

The government of Cameroon has implemented a centralized, insecure and potentially dangerous blockchain protocol and currency Trest in their project to enable the unbanked to transfer money quickly without transaction fees.

Unlike Bitcoin, transactions on the Trest blockchain are not verified by miners or any entity incentivized by the network. The developer of Trestor, Kunal Dixit, has said:

“The Trestor Network (T-Net) is not powered by miners but volunteers, because T-Net is not hostage to miners, all transactions are free and always will be.”

As reported by CNN, 90% of the country’s population is unbanked, and the country has more mobile money accounts registered than bank accounts. Through its active support for the implementation of Trestor’s payment network and digital currency Trest, the government says it hopes to help the unbanked transfer money nationally.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 03:53:56 AM

That idiot is trying to imply that LEO SCAM COIN is that hidden altcoin.

fucking twat.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 05:56:17 AM

Some countries have not hide away from launching their own Altcoins so it won't be a surprise to see them bring it to public soon. It is easier for them using Altcoin than paper and will allow them to create more at will
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 06:18:22 AM

i was heard that people arguing such as this several times ago in this forum but i forgot the thread and i think everything could be possible if someday government and banks will colaborated to makes new cryptocurrency but first of all they must thinking too whether made it good for people or not because even currently cryptocurrency has not been able to reach all people in the country but as long as that would have good benefit for many people i would accept their decission
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 05:57:28 PM

Have you ever ask yourself if have guvernment and banks allready done/chosen their own coin and now they just wait for the best moment to bring it to us? I think they have. And i think this coin we cant see on CMC at main page, not for now. What do u say?  

No I think anything to do with the government and our money is bad. Those two do not go together for our benefit. Money and the goverment are two words that go together for government not us. It would pretty much go against what bitcoin stands for so I don't think it is a good idea.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 06:29:37 PM

I think there is no government and banks involve about altcoin we can not say that because there is still no proof that we can seen..
Almost those altcoin is made by business man and developers that actually targeting their coin to be the same as bitcoin in the future..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: