Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:51:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -----SCAM ALERT, 99.9% of coins below this line are scams------  (Read 2812 times)
legdunes

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 01:42:29 AM

Well said, Bitcoin is the true crypto and Litecoin is the true alt. Any other coin does nothing but detract from the very idea of crypto.
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 02:39:25 AM

LTC? not a good investment better sell it now as its going down more..

yolo
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 07:38:58 AM

LTC has done more in the Crypto scene over the years than every other Altcoin combined.
Inside and OUTSIDE the crypto nerd bubble.

And honestly i am sick of explaining it you all you idiots.. over & over for YEARS !

Play follow the leader or "Buy cheap shitcoins" if you think that is smart.. see if i care.
Just don't expect me to think you are smart buying the cheapest coin hoping it goes up in price so you can make 3 dollars in Bitcoin profit.. sorry that retard profiteer idiot greedy mentality will not impress me.

I got here years ago because a site with a high Alexa ranking had it mentioned on every single web page.. lots of them !
It's called THE PIRATE BAY

Ever heard of it ?

They used it as a donation address and that means it was used as a CURRENCY.
NOT an "Asset" "like penny stocks" traded on Poloniex by stupid little kidiots for Bitcoin profits.

Wanna be smart ? Prove it kidiots.
So far i am not convinced.. cocks are made for sucking (you know what to do)  Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 07:51:13 AM

Stick to BTC and LTC for this decade until blockchain evolves from infancy.  Everything else is flashy P&D smoke and mirror scam.

Don't put all coins on the same basket, there are many good altcoins which I think they have a good future and some other have new features comparing with bitcoin, and would not put in this list the LTC that you mentioned, I think there are better coins than that.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 08:02:00 AM

Stick to BTC and LTC for this decade until blockchain evolves from infancy.  Everything else is flashy P&D smoke and mirror scam.

stick to bitcoin all the way.

altcoins are here to be traded and in order to help us make more bitcoin to add to our stash. they really aren't useful other than that. and if you agree with this definition then 99% of altcoins become good and that 1% is just some shitty coins that are obviously out to scam.

Only Bitcoin
propcorn

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 10:51:19 PM

people use to say the samething about bitcoin so.... stop spreading unecessary FUD, yes, alot of alts are scam no doubt, but there are here some good projects that are worth watching closely
hayden

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 12:09:44 AM

LTC has done more in the Crypto scene over the years than every other Altcoin combined.

And honestly i am sick of explaining it you all you idiots.. over & over for YEARS !

Play follow the leader or "Buy cheap shitcoins" if you think that is smart.. see if i care.
Just don't expect me to think you are smart buying the cheapest coin hoping it goes up in price so you can make 3 dollars in Bitcoin profit.. sorry that retard profiteer idiot greedy mentality will not impress me.

I got here years ago because a site with a high Alexa ranking had it mentioned on every single web page.. lots of them !

Ever heard of it ?

NOT an "Asset" "like penny stocks" traded on Poloniex by stupid little kidiots for Bitcoin profits.

So far i am not convinced.. cocks are made for sucking (you know what to do)  Cheesy

You have -8 in red under your name. No one will take you seriously no matte what you say even if you were saying bitcoin is going to the moon which it is btw.
Ltc has don't nothing new since it came out. Its price has been garbage since the 1 pump it had to $40. Im laughing at you for being so stupid and supporting such a shitty altcoin.

You are not put in my blocked list forever .
dwgscale11 (OP)

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 02:57:38 AM

Ever heard of it ?

You have -8 in red under your name. No one will take you seriously no matte what you say even if you were saying bitcoin is going to the moon which it is btw.
Ltc has don't nothing new since it came out. Its price has been garbage since the 1 pump it had to $40. Im laughing at you for being so stupid and supporting such a shitty altcoin.

So easy to spot a newb...

First things first, Spoetnik has been around a while and clearly gets that negative feedback from kidiots buying scam flashy coins with mommy and daddys money.  They simply don't like hearing truth and the illogical reaction from idiots like this is to click the minus trust button to make themselves feel better for gambling on scams.

Second thing, you say "ltc had done nothing new since it came out".  Except it has WORKED... and FLAWLESSLY. Bitcoin doesnt have these shiny new bells and whistles and hard forking every week to fix massive issues, does that mean it's not good?  LTC is doing just fine working, and segwit code will probably be deployed before btc.  Idiots need to open their eyes and WAKE UP.  Gold and silver  -- Bitcoin and litecoin.  That is all.  
hayden

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 06:57:51 AM

Ever heard of it ?

First things first, Spoetnik has been around a while and clearly gets that negative feedback from kidiots buying scam flashy coins with mommy and daddys money.  They simply don't like hearing truth and the illogical reaction from idiots like this is to click the minus trust button to make themselves feel better for gambling on scams.

Second thing, you say "ltc had done nothing new since it came out".  Except it has WORKED... and FLAWLESSLY. Bitcoin doesnt have these shiny new bells and whistles and hard forking every week to fix massive issues, does that mean it's not good?  LTC is doing just fine working, and segwit code will probably be deployed before btc.  Idiots need to open their eyes and WAKE UP.  Gold and silver  -- Bitcoin and litecoin.  That is all.  

he has a lot of that feedback from much more trusted members and everyone knows ltc is dead a long time ago. get with the times.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 02:21:26 PM

Bitcoin is a sure winner,but I don't know about litecoin,people are questioning litecoin and there have been so many post about litecoin being a dead coin,but we'll see I have no litecoin right now but I might include this to my portfolio if they something to offer this next year..

dwgscale11 (OP)

Activity: 335

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 02:28:57 PM

Ever heard of it ?

he has a lot of that feedback from much more trusted members and everyone knows ltc is dead a long time ago. get with the times.

Yes, feedback from pump and dumpers being involved in the penny stock boiler room of alternative shit coins who feed off of eachothers illogical stands on obvious smoke and mirror scams.  It's easy to gain "trust" in the altcoin sub by pumping shitcoins.  "get with the times" coming from a clear noob being sucked into the alternative crypto world with flashy utility that will never be utilized or widely used because someone said "this is the bitcoin killer".  Good luck with your penny stocks.
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 03:01:01 PM

Many people said LTC is a scam. Look at its chart slowly drifting downwards and it seems LTC is dying. At least other " scamcoins " have pumps so you have a chance of selling at a profit. Anyway, most altcoins are used by whales to make money to get more BTC.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 03:13:52 PM

I disagree with you, why to consider Dash and Ethereum as scams, they have achieved success and gained great adoptions, some people buy a coin and when the price falls down, they accuse it of scamming, I think the crypto world should be diversified, not only bitcoin and litecoin, that helps to attract more people and investments into it.
hayden

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 01:02:48 AM

Ever heard of it ?

Yes, feedback from pump and dumpers being involved in the penny stock boiler room of alternative shit coins who feed off of eachothers illogical stands on obvious smoke and mirror scams.  It's easy to gain "trust" in the altcoin sub by pumping shitcoins.  "get with the times" coming from a clear noob being sucked into the alternative crypto world with flashy utility that will never be utilized or widely used because someone said "this is the bitcoin killer".  Good luck with your penny stocks.

Are you his boyfriend or something. You seem to eagerly want to stand up for him even though his trust is deplorable.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 01:50:00 AM

Many people said LTC is a scam. Look at its chart slowly drifting downwards and it seems LTC is dying. At least other " scamcoins " have pumps so you have a chance of selling at a profit. Anyway, most altcoins are used by whales to make money to get more BTC.

It's not about.. profit.

Using that as your gauge for LTC's success illustrates your lack of intelligence on the matter of Crypto.

I also agree with the others that pointed out how it was the no. 2 coin long ago.
It's long age and stability is a plus in my books.

Further more it was not another scammy ICO ..another plus !

LTC's value has been low and steady because of a lack of popularity.
..from idiots who just finished flooding this topic with their smart advice.
Which was ?

Buy cheap shitcoins to profit off of.

THIS my idiot profiteer friends is why a good crypto coin can not succeed.
You are a cancer and you should not be here doing this.
You the majority collectively are a disease on Crypto killing off good projects with your greedy self destructive ways.. simply to make a buck.. or i should say a BTC / buck $$$

useless little cancer profiteers need to GTFO out of my Crypto scene.
I don't give two shits if you morons want to neg me and then bitch about my "rating"
Stuff your rating up your ass and don't let the door hit you on the way out.
No actually do.. i want it to hit you hard.  Cheesy

I can see a mile away who the useless little cancerous pieces of shit are around here.
They are almost always the ones jiggling their little dick-holsters about coin "Prices"
and rambling on about ROI's..

You scum bags deserve to get hit by the crypto bus and die of Crypto-AID's.
Stuff your little ROI's up your ass balls deep pricks.  Grin

Want money ?
Then get a job snotty little sock-puppet account hopping little brats.
And don't like my comment ?
Go paint a Dog meme picture onto a car for $45,000.00 fucking kidiots.  Roll Eyes

Sup bruh ? Mad ROI'z yo ! Millennial Douche in teh hooooouse !!1111 Shitcoin + Noob account for teh win'z
I am Bitcoin's talk shill puppet !1111 mad profits bro !1111 $$$

Get AID's from the cocks you suck faster faggots..

If you morono's out there can not recognize a good coin when you see one then that is a YOU problem.
Good luck with that profiteers..

FUD first & ask questions later™
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 05:52:27 AM

If i were you stick on bitcoin if you have ltc then you must sell it now. Bitcoin is the best investment now who knows bitcoin will be $1000 in next year  Grin

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 06:06:24 AM

Didn't you mean *R&D ?Even the developers know it is a pump and dump trail,helps them make a few bucks which is not so bad since we have lot of idiots to fall for anything.However add Monero to the list of good coins,they aren't flashy enough.
nemgun

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 02:10:33 PM

It's not about.. profit.

Using that as your gauge for LTC's success illustrates your lack of intelligence on the matter of Crypto.

I also agree with the others that pointed out how it was the no. 2 coin long ago.
It's long age and stability is a plus in my books.

Further more it was not another scammy ICO ..another plus !

LTC's value has been low and steady because of a lack of popularity.
..from idiots who just finished flooding this topic with their smart advice.
Which was ?

Buy cheap shitcoins to profit off of.

THIS my idiot profiteer friends is why a good crypto coin can not succeed.
You are a cancer and you should not be here doing this.
You the majority collectively are a disease on Crypto killing off good projects with your greedy self destructive ways.. simply to make a buck.. or i should say a BTC / buck $$$

useless little cancer profiteers need to GTFO out of my Crypto scene.
I don't give two shits if you morons want to neg me and then bitch about my "rating"
Stuff your rating up your ass and don't let the door hit you on the way out.
No actually do.. i want it to hit you hard.  Cheesy

I can see a mile away who the useless little cancerous pieces of shit are around here.
They are almost always the ones jiggling their little dick-holsters about coin "Prices"
and rambling on about ROI's..

You scum bags deserve to get hit by the crypto bus and die of Crypto-AID's.
Stuff your little ROI's up your ass balls deep pricks.  Grin

Want money ?
Then get a job snotty little sock-puppet account hopping little brats.
And don't like my comment ?
Go paint a Dog meme picture onto a car for $45,000.00 fucking kidiots.  Roll Eyes

Sup bruh ? Mad ROI'z yo ! Millennial Douche in teh hooooouse !!1111 Shitcoin + Noob account for teh win'z
I am Bitcoin's talk shill puppet !1111 mad profits bro !1111 $$$

Get AID's from the cocks you suck faster faggots..

If you morono's out there can not recognize a good coin when you see one then that is a YOU problem.
Good luck with that profiteers..

I love the way you think about cryptos, it is not a matter of price, it looks like traders and whalers are directing the altcoin development, stop thinking about money, imagine what development can be done with the blockchain technology, no one here ever talked or casted a project who uses the blockchain not as a "currency" but as something else. Is there a blockchain based Database management system ? Is there a blockchain based USERs management system, or content management system ? Pictures, messaging system ? no, everything done here is about money, everyone wants to sell tokens, but seriously, who is providing a real service ? a real project ? there are just a few of them doing it. I really understand the scam devs, why would they develop something new while people accuse them of everything ? Donations doesn't work, so, how to get the required funds to develop a project ? people want to be scamed, because traders won't invest in a non tokent based project.
Altcoins are for now just a mean of profit. Look at the most famous altcoins, decentralised token creation, decentralised exchange, decentralised asset trading, decentralised X, decentralised Y .... All of them are done for profit.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 02:19:07 PM

Didn't you mean *R&D ?Even the developers know it is a pump and dump trail,helps them make a few bucks which is not so bad since we have lot of idiots to fall for anything.However add Monero to the list of good coins,they aren't flashy enough.

these days nobody is looking for anything more than a quick buck in altcoins. everyone only wants a good pump and dump coin to join in the pump and them make some money out of it.
it is not easiest or cleanest way of making money online but if it works it works and who cares if it is a copy of another altcoin with a different name Cheesy

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 03:34:06 PM

I dont believe in LTC , this coin is from long time and its market exposure is also high so i think it wont move much high like DOGE coin so if you really want to invest in other altcoin apart from Bitcoin, then ICN - ICONOMI is also a good and worthy coin token based on Ethereum Platform. This coin is very good in longterm as they have started two funding option through which they are going to invest in good ICO and reap the profit and it will be distributed to all ICN token holders as dividend. So it is a mutual fund in Altcoin world. In the long term like 1 or 2 yrs time we can a good competition for Bitcoin. Like Bitcoin price was in single or double digit price in 2012 and now you can see the value same thing can happen to ICN also.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: