Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:04:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] 2006 Porsche Cayman S. Located in Austin Texas.  (Read 6353 times)
jackmccauley (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 10:18:53 AM

Yeah, everyone likes different cars I guess.

I prefer Mercedes Benz, but BMW M5 is really nice. I bet that Porsch is not bad too, but I literally know a mom of my friend who drives the same. She looks hot in it, and she's 48.

Just sayin'.
After driving a Miata for almost 10 years now, I've learned to be completely immune to any and all girly-car comments and make/model stereotypes.  There's a reason it's the most-tracked car in America...  They're freaking fun to drive!  And that's just about all I care about.

Moral of the story?  M5, MB, Porsche, Miata, whatever - screw all the haters and drive what you want to drive.  Cheesy

As a Spec Miata racer for the last 7 years I concur. 
As someone who has owned four Miatas in the past 10 years, including a Spec Miata, I also concur.

I also instruct for several High Performance Driver's Education schools, and if you've never been to a track before, I promise you that I can lap you with a Miata no matter what car you bring.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 03:09:26 PM

As someone who has owned four Miatas in the past 10 years, including a Spec Miata, I also concur.

I also instruct for several High Performance Driver's Education schools, and if you've never been to a track before, I promise you that I can lap you with a Miata no matter what car you bring.

As someone who has ridden a bike for 10 years, I can promise you I can beat you in a race if you have never ridden a bike before....

But seriously, I can't even fit into an MX5 (as they call them in Europe), I'm 6-2 and 260lbs. And I'm pretty sure if I did fit, I'd be lagging behind due to the power to weight ratio suddenly falling through the floor carrying my fat ass around.

My track car of choice is a 2002 Audi S3, spent quite a bit on it already. Running around 300bhp at the moment. Considering on ripping put the rear seats because if I get 4 people in the wheels rub, so might as well get rid of the seats!
As a 6'0" 175lb person, I can imagine...

Also, neat that there's two spec miata racers here!  Did I bring you over from miata.net or something?  Cheesy

its painful to see folks driving cars like this that will never even try to get close to their limits Smiley
Oh my, yes!!
ingrownpocket
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 07:52:51 AM

Car looks cool but it ain't a M5 BMW.  Roll Eyes
Bleh.  I'd have this car over an M5 ANY day of the week!
That was my choice.  And apparently someone else's.  
Awesome. It sold for BTC?
It did. 100 Bitcoins.  Not what I wanted for the car, but I wanted Bitcoins now, not next week.  I left a lot of money on the table, let's hope I make it up in the market.
Undecided
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 10:44:23 AM

Tired of dragging up old posts whenever there is a market movement.

Get the fuck over it, markets go up, markets go down. No need to drag up the threads of those you want to point potentially lost out. It's getting aggravating, every. damn. day.
ingrownpocket
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 10:47:55 AM

Get the fuck over it, markets go up, markets go down. No need to drag up the threads of those you want to point potentially lost out. It's getting aggravating, every. damn. day.
2 days. Super old.
DobZombie

Activity: 896
Merit: 532

Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 07:38:03 AM

2 days. Super old.

I think somebody lost a lot of coin. A bit touchy don't ya think?

Tip Me if believe BTC1 will hit $1 Million by 2030
1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 05:41:36 PM

2 days. Super old.

So that's the point you choose to argue with me against? The total age of the post has got nothing to do with it, relatively speaking alot to do with it. Because relatively speaking he's got less than half of the $ amount that he original traded with, ie. he's lost a shit load of USD.

Pointing out posts like this is essentially pointing and laughing like Nelson from the Simpsons. Are you a degenerate with nothing constructive to do apart from laugh at peoples misfortune? You added absolutely nothing to this post.

Like I say, markets go up, markets go down, there are winners and there are losers. It's pathetic to point out when people are losers but hey If you want to carry on being a pathetic degenerate who simply points out people losing money, well carry on with your pathetic life and I'll carry on publicly calling you out for being suck a prick.

Got anything useful to add?

ingrownpocket
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 08:30:12 AM

2 days. Super old.

So that's the point you choose to argue with me against? The total age of the post has got nothing to do with it, relatively speaking alot to do with it. Because relatively speaking he's got less than half of the $ amount that he original traded with, ie. he's lost a shit load of USD.

Pointing out posts like this is essentially pointing and laughing like Nelson from the Simpsons. Are you a degenerate with nothing constructive to do apart from laugh at peoples misfortune? You added absolutely nothing to this post.

Like I say, markets go up, markets go down, there are winners and there are losers. It's pathetic to point out when people are losers but hey If you want to carry on being a pathetic degenerate who simply points out people losing money, well carry on with your pathetic life and I'll carry on publicly calling you out for being suck a prick.

Got anything useful to add?
Poor thing got butt hurt.
Acesbomb

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 07:57:03 PM

Car looks cool but it ain't a M5 BMW.  Roll Eyes
Bleh.  I'd have this car over an M5 ANY day of the week!
That was my choice.  And apparently someone else's.  
Awesome. It sold for BTC?
It did. 100 Bitcoins.  Not what I wanted for the car, but I wanted Bitcoins now, not next week.  I left a lot of money on the table, let's hope I make it up in the market.

This car might solve the next week problem:

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget.com/media/2006/05/delorean.jpg

LOL Very true.
turt1e

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 01:03:53 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2013, 04:20:43 AM by turt1e

Trade? Tongue
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print