Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:55:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hackahammer defaulted loan  (Read 725 times)
bL4nkcode (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 05:32:45 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2016, 05:45:05 AM by bL4nkcode

What happened:: hackahammer never paid his loan

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=814442

Reference Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1693864.0 a thread made by him and i sent him message that he can borrow to me

Amount Scammed: 0.005

Payment Method: bitcoin

Proof of Payment: https://blockchain.info/tx/542aefd7e284a3f862e34df0dc8c2967d7ad172f2ea6ca22cb066de63cec4ffc

PM/Chat Logs:
Address 112UA3vd6419UQ2v6ca7Ptyirr6hzz538S

Message Hello it is me hackahammer from bitcointalk.org

Signature H+K+D+fz6Rrvm+mwO2ajIQoM3r5vMw3FQyPUyk29HsTwEsPmrurArSpRlCHJ4l9moCtsokaRnr2geDMYSfH2LTY=

http://coinig.com/?adr=112UA3vd6419UQ2v6ca7Ptyirr6hzz538S&msg=Hello+it+is+me+hackahammer+from+bitcointalk.org&sig=H%2BK%2BD%2Bfz6Rrvm%2BmwO2ajIQoM3r5vMw3FQyPUyk29HsTwEsPmrurArSpRlCHJ4l9moCtsokaRnr2geDMYSfH2LTY%3D

Reply back.

Sige paps. thanks send ko na yung amount.

Please post this signed message dun sa ginawa mong thread.
done
SS Link = https://i.imgur.com/mTqRK8U.png

Last Wednesday night time(+8:00 GMT ) i message him if he will pay that amount he borrow and he reply that he will pay the amount in saturday because he will be paid by that campaign he joined on saturday, so I said yes as long he will pay with the said day.
Anu na bro? Makakabayad ka ba? Thursday na bukas.

Hello, sir pwede mag extend sa saturday nalang, kasi sa saturday pa yun pay out ng campaign ko salamat,
https://i.imgur.com/JjB2vnb.png

Saturday pass but he never pay and on dec 2 friday  I logged in his account I saw in history post that he loaned again from loanshark https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1651708.msg17045851#msg17045851

So that's why I made this thread and another thread in local(Philippines because as we use local language in our convo )and post it here to make people aware of this user.

Additional Notes:
I will remove the negative trust of this user if he will pay the repayment amount he loaned in this address 1bL4nku3R22RgYzMLu8zssKqHwFiohXik. And to those who knows of alts of this user please tag him also as. Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 05:43:28 AM

Reposting this here:

Looks like he have another account in the forum:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1497355.msg15736958#msg15736958

http://archive.is/x3RhS
It will be stupid to risk his higher rank account and this farmwd account of his if ever he decideds on defaulting.
Just leaving this here.
Both accounts are linked with this address:  3PRuTkHi7tPQJCdJWGgv8t986yjWNeJfoY

EDIT: btw he have loan with loanshark:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1651708.msg17045851#msg17045851
are you the same person as loanshark?
bL4nkcode (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 05:50:33 AM

Reposting this here:

Looks like he have another account in the forum:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1497355.msg15736958#msg15736958
It will be stupid to risk his higher rank account and this farmwd account of his if ever he decideds on defaulting.
Just leaving this here.
Both accounts are linked with this address:  3PRuTkHi7tPQJCdJWGgv8t986yjWNeJfoY
So that's what i guess, that he have an alt account as he said to me PM that he will reply me with his other account.

Reposting this here:
EDIT: btw he have loan with loanshark:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1651708.msg17045851#msg17045851
Yes that was i saw when I logged in his account and saw that he loaned to loanshark, so that's why I made this thread and together in the local section(PH),
Reposting this here:
Nope, loanshark and I is different person.
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 05:53:25 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=635660 JesusHadAegis has not been online since September. I think he might be banned or something. Do you have any other means of contact besides here in forum? I think he will not loose much seeing if that sr. account is already banned. If you have the member account in you I think that account is also supposedly banned.
bL4nkcode (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 06:14:42 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=635660 JesusHadAegis has not been online since September. I think he might be banned or something. Do you have any other means of contact besides here in forum? I think he will not loose much seeing if that sr. account is already banned. If you have the member account in you I think that account is also supposedly banned.
I don't really know about that account(JesusHasAegis) he didn't mentioned that. And since he loaned to loanshark and collateral his account I don't think if loanshark knows this account, and as what I see, maybe he changed the email address of loanshark (This user's email address was changed recently.)because when he send  me his account info(username and password) I didn't change any of this information except loanshark.
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 10:47:33 AM

First of all, I would like to thank you bL4nkcode for lending him and not posting it publicly nor did you tag his account with a neutral trust.  This allowed him to scam you and me. You privately gave him a loan, hence there was no record of your loan anywhere and because of this I lost money and I also lost the collateral because it was tagged with red and made worthless. 

On to this scam accusation, I reviewed the collateral I am holding (hackahammer), the messages between you two were there and saw the conversation regarding the loan between you two. Indeed you loaned him 0.005BTC and I loaned him 0.005BTC as well in my thread here. As I have a policy that the transactions, contents and private messages of the account I hold as collateral will be private, I do not read their private messages.

After you (bl4nkcode) and I sent the BTC he cashed both of it to this BTC address 3PRuTkHi7tPQJCdJWGgv8t986yjWNeJfoY.

Hackahammer Received Funds to 112UA3vd6419UQ2v6ca7Ptyirr6hzz538S

1. bL4nkcode send to Hackahammer
2. Lone Shark Send to Hackahammer

Cashed it out to 3PRuTkHi7tPQJCdJWGgv8t986yjWNeJfoY.

1. Cashing out bL4nkcode's money
2. Cashing out Lone Shark's money

He previously used the address 3PRuTkHi7tPQJCdJWGgv8t986yjWNeJfoY and got a loan from condoras here.[1]

End note: I got scammed. Nothing to do about it anymore. I did my homework. I background checked the borrower, googled everything about the person and still got burnt.

For the record and to caution everybody, reasons why I got scammed:

1. Did not check the transaction history of the btc address. (If the btc address has extensive history tho, this is not possible).
2. Did not check the private messages of collateral before sending loan. (If it has extensive hisntory (again) too much trouble to check and it's against my policy)
3. Someone loaned the person without publicly posting the loan agreement and transactions. (It is fine to give a private loan if you were friends or you trust each other, but if you don't know the guy you should have posted it. But regardless, friends or not, posting the loan agreement is for the public to know.
4. The account was not tagged. (There was really no signs that the person had a previous loan. How will lenders check this if there was not even a neutral trust on the account about a loan).

[1] Thanks jaceefrost for pointing out the possible alt of the scammer.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 01:17:38 PM

First of all, I would like to thank you bL4nkcode for lending him and not posting it publicly nor did you tag his account with a neutral trust.  This allowed him to scam you and me. You privately gave him a loan, hence there was no record of your loan anywhere and because of this I lost money and I also lost the collateral because it was tagged with red and made worthless. 

On to this scam accusation, I reviewed the collateral I am holding (hackahammer), the messages between you two were there and saw the conversation regarding the loan between you two. Indeed you loaned him 0.005BTC and I loaned him 0.005BTC as well in my thread here. As I have a policy that the transactions, contents and private messages of the account I hold as collateral will be private, I do not read their private messages.

After you (bl4nkcode) and I sent the BTC he cashed both of it to this BTC address 3PRuTkHi7tPQJCdJWGgv8t986yjWNeJfoY.

Hackahammer Received Funds to 112UA3vd6419UQ2v6ca7Ptyirr6hzz538S

1. bL4nkcode send to Hackahammer
2. Lone Shark Send to Hackahammer

Cashed it out to 3PRuTkHi7tPQJCdJWGgv8t986yjWNeJfoY.

1. Cashing out bL4nkcode's money
2. Cashing out Lone Shark's money

He previously used the address 3PRuTkHi7tPQJCdJWGgv8t986yjWNeJfoY and got a loan from condoras here.[1]

End note: I got scammed. Nothing to do about it anymore. I did my homework. I background checked the borrower, googled everything about the person and still got burnt.

For the record and to caution everybody, reasons why I got scammed:

1. Did not check the transaction history of the btc address. (If the btc address has extensive history tho, this is not possible).
2. Did not check the private messages of collateral before sending loan. (If it has extensive hisntory (again) too much trouble to check and it's against my policy)
3. Someone loaned the person without publicly posting the loan agreement and transactions. (It is fine to give a private loan if you were friends or you trust each other, but if you don't know the guy you should have posted it. But regardless, friends or not, posting the loan agreement is for the public to know.
4. The account was not tagged. (There was really no signs that the person had a previous loan. How will lenders check this if there was not even a neutral trust on the account about a loan).
5. Took BTC account as collateral.*

[1] Thanks jaceefrost for pointing out the possible alt of the scammer.

I don't know how many times it takes getting burned before people to stop taking accounts as collateral. Take away any perceived value of these accounts and watch the account buying/selling slow down dramatically. Simple concept and is good for the community.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
bL4nkcode (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 01:49:43 PM

-snip-
I want to say sorry to loanshark, I know I have mistake and I accept its my fault too and I have no experience about this loan thing, I just want to lend him (want to help him as a countrymen) with that small amount and he offer his account as a collateral so I let it be. But I don't really think that he will not pay me as what our deal and loaned again with another user. So I made this thread.

I don't know how many times it takes getting burned before people to stop taking accounts as collateral. Take away any perceived value of these accounts and watch the account buying/selling slow down dramatically. Simple concept and is good for the community.
That's true and its also one of the reasons why there are so many users here have alt accounts which used for account farming.
Lone Shark

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 02:41:22 PM

@KWH: Here we go again with BCT accounts. First of it's legal. Second, there is no immediately reliable collateral available for lenders to take. I don't want to discuss these anymore as there is no point. This has been heavily debated for quite so long and I think we all have agreed to disagree.

@bL4nkcode: It's done, nothing I could do about it now. I lost 0.005 here without recourse as collateral is also lost. Charge to experience yet again. This venture, lending, has proven to be a charity than a business and I am probably will look into shutting it down.

Anyway, since we don't have anything else to discuss here. I would recommend just locking the thread.

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 02:47:37 PM

@KWH: Here we go again with BCT accounts. First of it's legal. Second, there is no immediately reliable collateral available for lenders to take. I don't want to discuss these anymore as there is no point. This has been heavily debated for quite so long and I think we all have agreed to disagree.
Who said it's "legal" ? It's frowned upon by the community.Taking Bitcointalk accounts as reliable collateral when they're lesser than senior or hero rank,it's mostly a farmed or a throwaway account.Lending is just the way to make it all seem fair.However it's totally upto lenders and their risk taking abilities.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 02:48:37 PM

@bL4nkcode: It's done, nothing I could do about it now. I lost 0.005 here without recourse as collateral is also lost. Charge to experience yet again. This venture, lending, has proven to be a charity than a business and I am probably will look into shutting it down.

Anyway, since we don't have anything else to discuss here. I would recommend just locking the thread.

It is tolerated for reasons already explained over and over but many in this community do not like it for obvious reasons. Some lenders want it both ways: Make a profit but want action done if a default occurs. They also want the Negatives removed so they can sell that account for profit. Not going to happen. If I tag a defaulted account, I will NOT remove it. I do not care how many threads are posted complaining about it.
You are risking your assets by accepting accounts.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 02:59:55 PM

If I tag a defaulted account, I will NOT remove it. I do not care how many threads are posted complaining about it.
You are risking your assets by accepting accounts.
Hereby I state my support, thus don't bother me with complaints either.

I've already tagged the account.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Lone Shark

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 03:09:41 PM

Who said it's "legal" ? It's frowned upon by the community.Taking Bitcointalk accounts as reliable collateral when they're lesser than senior or hero rank,it's mostly a farmed or a throwaway account.Lending is just the way to make it all seem fair.However it's totally upto lenders and their risk taking abilities.

Do you know what's the difference with legal+frowned upon and illegal? Go educate yourself. I bet you're just here for the purpose of your signature campaign.

@KWH and Lauda: As I said there is nothing to discuss here. We all agreed to disagree.

@Lauda: I get why you denied my request and already accepted your answer before in another thread. No point again in discussing it again here. It's all over.

Just lock this. The purpose of this thread has been realized and no further discussion regarding its purpose is necessary.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 03:11:38 PM

Do you know what's the difference with legal+frowned upon and illegal? Go educate yourself. I bet you're just here for the purpose of your signature campaign.

@KWH and Lauda: As I said there is nothing to discuss here. We all agreed to disagree.

@Lauda: I get why you denied my request and already accepted your answer before in another thread. No point again in discussing it again here. It's all over.

Just lock this. The purpose of this thread has been realized and no further discussion regarding its purpose is necessary.

Show me which signature campaign I am enrolled with?

To add: Scams are not removed and why is that? Does it make them "legal"? Maybe you need some of this education you post of?

Albert Einstein
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 03:18:12 PM

That's a nice excuse everybody uses when they've nothing constructive to argue about.Speaking of legal terms,please link me to list of documents accredited in favor of bitcointalk or theymos by a Supreme Body in the States.Yes forum has some "guidelines"  and "rules and regulations" which are to be followed by the community.Apart from that,community decides what's best for the forum.It's surprising every butthurt dude nowadays picks up "signature campaign" as a topic in their defense.
If you really care about forum and stuff,please stop taking accounts as collateral since it's the root cause of all the other scum happening around.

More like,no one would ever take you seriously.
Lone Shark

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 03:42:17 PM

@KWH: Was not addressed to you, was it on the part of my reply to you? Was for Joel. What I am referring to was the difference of LEGAL + FROWNED UPON vs. ILLEGAL.

@Joel: Uhm why would you need a "supreme body in the States?" No state controls how this forum works.

Regardless, the legal and frowned upon statement is entirely different from illegal. Like your question here "Who said it's 'legal?" You were stating that it was illegal to trade, sell, hold as collateral, or transfer ownership of BCT Accounts. Please point me to a document which said that holding BCT Accounts as collateral is illegal. Isn't it true you're here just to spam? Does your butt hurt? You just got hurt from my statement that's why you replied here again.

Again why are we all still discussing? We all agree to disagree. End of story. Peace out.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 04:06:52 PM

@KWH: Was not addressed to you, was it on the part of my reply to you? Was for Joel. What I am referring to was the difference of LEGAL + FROWNED UPON vs. ILLEGAL.

@Joel: Uhm why would you need a "supreme body in the States?" No state controls how this forum works.

Regardless, the legal and frowned upon statement is entirely different from illegal. Like your question here "Who said it's 'legal?" You were stating that it was illegal to trade, sell, hold as collateral, or transfer ownership of BCT Accounts. Please point me to a document which said that holding BCT Accounts as collateral is illegal. Isn't it true you're here just to spam? Does your butt hurt? You just got hurt from my statement that's why you replied here again.

Again why are we all still discussing? We all agree to disagree. End of story. Peace out.

I see no valid argument or answer to my post:

Show me which signature campaign I am enrolled with?

To add: Scams are not removed and why is that? Does it make them "legal"? Maybe you need some of this education you post of?

Albert Einstein
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 04:13:22 PM

Thanks for stating the obvious.You're too dumb than I thought you'd be.

Regardless, the legal and frowned upon statement is entirely different from illegal. Like your question here "Who said it's 'legal?" You were stating that it was illegal to trade, sell, hold as collateral, or transfer ownership of BCT Accounts. Please point me to a document which said that holding BCT Accounts as collateral is illegal.
Where have I mentioned or used the word "illegal" ? I said it's "frowned up" by the community.It's left upto you though. ->This is what my post conveyed.Too bad if you have comprehension problems.

Isn't it true you're here just to spam? Does your butt hurt? You just got hurt from my statement that's why you replied here again.
No,I'd reply to whatever I feel like.If you think I'm spamming,please take 2 minutes out of your accounts selling time and report me to my campaign manager. Smiley
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 01:22:20 AM

I agree that bitcointalk accounts should not be used as collateral.  Since they are free to create, you are most likely to have the account dumped on you (loanee will just create another account) and then you are responsible to sell it.  Plus you run the risk of default trust members tagging the account since it defaulted.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 01:30:53 AM

I agree that bitcointalk accounts should not be used as collateral.  Since they are free to create, you are most likely to have the account dumped on you (loanee will just create another account) and then you are responsible to sell it.  Plus you run the risk of default trust members tagging the account since it defaulted.

I have a point to make about accepting accounts as collateral: they should not have any intrinsic value behind them but should serve as a way to remove influence from potential scammers. Accept them as collateral only if you were to accept a no-collateral loan from the user with the same amount requested.

For example, if a user requests a loan to you providing their account as collateral with an amount of 0.01 BTC.

If you were willing to offer them a no-collateral loan with the amount of 0.01 BTC, then accept their account as collateral - in case it is a disguised account sale. If not, then you simply disregard the loan request.

Thoughts?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: