Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:42:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official CedarTec Topic - New ASIC [Scam?]  (Read 42996 times)
KS

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 12:46:54 AM

geez... you guys just reuse *anything*.

lol
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
premo

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 12:48:45 AM

i wish they would jus post sum stats of them minning on a pool or wat was the other thing sum1 suggested
Anonymousg64

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 12:48:57 AM

https://youtube.googleapis.com/v/hSb7mlz7Hag?version=2&fs=1&autoplay=1

this forum must have the flash thing disabled
FlappySocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 12:54:23 AM

i wish they would jus post sum stats of them minning on a pool or wat was the other thing sum1 suggested

Me too. I have bitcoins burning a hole in my wallet.
FlappySocks

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 12:55:01 AM

I'm getting fat on popcorn too.
Anonymousg64

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 12:58:08 AM

agreed stats ASAP

mining on my address 17DgDs9e1tsgT1t8yzaYpuMPBjim1rhETT at eligius.st

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/17DgDs9e1tsgT1t8yzaYpuMPBjim1rhETT
ionstorm

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 01:00:52 AM

im trying to work a deal with them, to see if they can keep half until they ship, i'll pay the 4.5 they sent me when they confirm their for real and ship

edit: nevermind they already deleted my order
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 01:03:59 AM

I don't want to see peeps get ripped off, I don't know why this is so hard to appreciate.

*If they are legit, I'm sure they will welcome you in their pre-order.

The videos and previous pictures were not of working ASIC miners. There's no disputing that.

But scrap the *if that I wrote, it's the most dangerous word in this thread.

But I'm keen to see anyone produce a working miner right now and manufacture it in volume.

Still nothing on who these guys are, or their experience, all we do know is they haven't posted any proof, yet and gone out of their way to deceive.

This thread is entertaining sure, like a soap opera, just don't get emotionally or financially involved unless you've seen the real thing and it's been verified. That doesn't just apply here.

The only possible outcome to them producing a miner is that they sourced contacts with the interest they had and decided to actually produce something, but their entire intention with their bullshit 'evidence' so far has been to con people. There is no disputing that, I'm no less suspicious.

Returning one payment is merely a gesture, have to see what the intention is.

Now Ionstorm hold on to your cash and do not give it back.

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 01:06:10 AM

im trying to work a deal with them, to see if they can keep half until they ship, i'll pay the 4.5 they sent me when they confirm their for real and ship

Too late, that brain cell attempted thought didn't it? And it thinks it knows something smarter. Don't be a anymore of a dick.

Seriously it's a race between you an Anong64 for the most stupid member of this forum and you were loosing.

ionstorm

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 01:09:28 AM

Too late, that brain cell attempted thought didn't it? And it thinks it knows something smarter. Don't be a anymore of a dick.

Seriously it's a race between you an Anong64 for the most stupid member of this forum and you were loosing.

lol, i'll wait it out
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 01:12:46 AM

You do realise they posted here at 4am Lebanese time?

And that they apparently can't cover all your refund as they've given all the Bitcoins to an unknown Chinese entity that produces chips, but not for cash.

This same company has to beg the Chinese company for a two bitcoin refund, because they can't cover. Like you'd even request $200 back off a large order for your own fuck up.

Bs.

I wonder how they pay their 'staff' there?

yolo2222

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 01:15:27 AM

The person answering the emails is russian, I am absolutely sure.

You must be MAD to throw money at them.

ionstorm

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 01:16:01 AM

what if we are all wrong about them and they do materialize working asics and ship them?  If anything I think I made a right decision cancelling my order with little fact, but deciding on when to re-order if they are for real is a good question.  refunding is definately an elaborate ruse, but damn, they are pretty freaking convincing
Anonymousg64

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 01:16:19 AM

I don't want to see peeps get ripped off, I don't know why this is so hard to appreciate.

The videos and previous pictures were not of working ASIC miners. There's no disputing that.
WHY?

But I'm keen to see anyone produce a working miner right now and manufacture it in volume.

Still nothing on who these guys are, or their experience, all we do know is they haven't posted any proof, yet and gone out of their way to deceive.
gone out of their way to deceive, only if you believe they were out to deceive

This thread is entertaining sure, like a soap opera, just don't get emotionally or financially involved unless you've seen the real thing and it's been verified. That doesn't just apply here.

The only possible outcome to them producing a miner is that they sourced contacts with the interest they had and decided to actually produce something, but their entire intention with their bullshit 'evidence' so far has been to con people. There is no disputing that, I'm no less suspicious.
Unlikely, they needed at least a design for the asic chip and the pcb and the firmware and the software

And now they closed there order form and set a new policy

there is disputing everything you said
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 01:16:26 AM

The person answering the emails is russian, I am absolutely sure.

You must be MAD to throw money at them.

Especially after they got thrown out of a Russian Forum labelled a scam.

Anonymousg64

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 01:19:19 AM

with the rise in popularity of bitcoins in china i do not see why not, infact it would be the best payment method for oversea's transfer.
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 01:20:55 AM

WHY?

Because they are badly photoshopped, cloning tool was especially blatent and deliberately obscuring

as before

Unlikely, they needed at least a design for the asic chip and the pcb and the firmware and the software

you're right, see your quite capable of confirming this as a scam as well

yes, I believe I wrote they should immediately after their last attempt at communicating

there's a difference between disputing out of disbelief and any accuracy, you didn't manage the latter

Bitcoinorama

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 01:21:44 AM

Anymoreg64 is a shill.

ionstorm

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 01:21:54 AM

they said via email to me I gotta wait 1-3 days for the bitcoin to be returned, anyways.. id hold off on ordering after they reopen pre-orders until you see proof
Anonymousg64

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 01:24:38 AM

WHY?

Because they are badly photoshopped, cloning tool was especially blatent and deliberately obscuring

The reasons for photoshopping have been provided, other then that photoshoping does not prove a non functional device, so we dont know[

as before

you're right, see your quite capable of confirming this as a scam as well

But i meant unlikely to do what you are proposing in a decent time frame

yes, I believe I wrote they should immediately after their last attempt at communicating

so they followed your suggestion?

there's a difference between disputing out of disbelief and any accuracy, you didn't manage the latter

But your affirmations are always assumptions, misinterpretations or self-appointed factoid opinions

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: