Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:49:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 294 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EWBF's CUDA Zcash miner  (Read 2163976 times)
jiggytom
Legendary

Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 05:37:46 AM

Hey, what kind of settings are you using, just for reference?

I didn't make any changes to the .bat file... so I would assume default?

I think he meant what OC settings.

... PLAY SHARE EARN...
.LBRY...
                            ▄▄███▄▄
                        ▄▄█████▀█████▄▄
                    ▄▄█████▀▀     ▀▀█████▄▄
                ▄▄█████▀▀             ▀▀█████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀▀                     ▀▀█████▄▄
        ▄▄█████▀▀                             ▀▀█████▄▄
    ▄▄█████▀▀                                     ▀▀███
▄▄█████▀▀                                         ▄▄███
███▀▀                                         ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █▄▄                               ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███       ▀▀█████▄▄               ▄▄█████▀▀       ██████
█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄███████
  ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀ ██
      ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
          ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
              ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀
                  ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀
                      ▀▀█████▀▀
                          ▀
BTC: 174MGp3R5prNbuen31Kx5G5XuyuAXu9jye
LBC: bWYN8NXGKWsgEAd6tQnJ5YRo2Z4r6PjxBH

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wll1rah

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:57:38 AM

@ewbf,  Can you add a threads option in the miner?  My rig is just three cards 2 GTX 1060 3GB's and 1 GTX 950, according to GPU-z the memory utilization on the GTX 950 is only 70% versus the GTX 1060 3GB's that is at 87% is there something.  Memory allocation also seems off with the GTX 950 it's at 543MB's of 2GB versus the GTX 1060 3GB's that are using 2248 of their 3GB's.  The GTX 950 does driver the monitor when in use don't know if that plays a role.  Driver is 368.81, Biostar TB85, 800w 80+ Bronze PSU, intel Core I3-4150, 120GB SSD, 8GB's of RAM.   Virtual mem is set to minimum 16GB with max at 32GB.
ioglnx

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

Fighting mob law and inquisition in this forum

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:43:00 AM

So far it ran stable across my rigs incl. better OC stability.

GTX 1080Ti rocks da house... seriously... this card is a beast³
Owning by now 18x GTX1080Ti :-D @serious love of efficiency
jiggytom
Legendary

Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 02:07:21 PM

Had some miner crashes overnight, not as stable as previous version.  Crashed again this morning once.  Same oc as before.  The display driver crashes and program craps out.

... PLAY SHARE EARN...
.LBRY...
                            ▄▄███▄▄
                        ▄▄█████▀█████▄▄
                    ▄▄█████▀▀     ▀▀█████▄▄
                ▄▄█████▀▀             ▀▀█████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀▀                     ▀▀█████▄▄
        ▄▄█████▀▀                             ▀▀█████▄▄
    ▄▄█████▀▀                                     ▀▀███
▄▄█████▀▀                                         ▄▄███
███▀▀                                         ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █▄▄                               ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███       ▀▀█████▄▄               ▄▄█████▀▀       ██████
█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄███████
  ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀ ██
      ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
          ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
              ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀
                  ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀
                      ▀▀█████▀▀
                          ▀
BTC: 174MGp3R5prNbuen31Kx5G5XuyuAXu9jye
LBC: bWYN8NXGKWsgEAd6tQnJ5YRo2Z4r6PjxBH
Psynthax

Activity: 2268
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 02:26:55 PM

Mine crashes too with same reduced OC that previous version worked fine..

I find out if I run 2 instances one might crash but other will continue working, so that is my safety measure against crashes.. Smiley
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 04:43:31 PM

3% slower then EQM .4b on Pascal. 5% if you include the dev fee.
Nicehash charges 3% pool fee and has a lower payout than mining direct.  Current difference between this miner and nicehash on ZEC is about $0.18 a day if you have a pool that charges 1% + 2% dev fee.

You can lose a lot of money depending on when you sell or buy coins. I was talking specifically about the miner, not mining services, not the economy, and not buying or selling coins.

And no Nicehash doesn't charge miners a fee. It charges people who use it's services a fee.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
wll1rah

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 05:40:42 PM

Nicehash charges 3% pool fee and has a lower payout than mining direct.  Current difference between this miner and nicehash on ZEC is about $0.18 a day if you have a pool that charges 1% + 2% dev fee.

You can lose a lot of money depending on when you sell or buy coins. I was talking specifically about the miner, not mining services, not the economy, and not buying or selling coins.

And no Nicehash doesn't charge miners a fee. It charges people who use it's services a fee.
Miners are considered sellers by Nicehash is you read the FAQ on their site.  If you don't believe that just look at the payout and the deposit balance in your account.  There is little difference when the miner doesn't charge a fee but to use the service has a 3% fee when the miner is locked to that pool only versus a 2% that is open to other pools.  And since difference is equal between the costs of both miners then you are only left with the difference in price between what Nicehash pays and what you can get on other exchanges.
Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 06:32:18 PM

I just tried it, at first it says error, put your pool, username and password. Then I clicked the Nicehash batch file and it shows my Inno3d GTX 750ti does great at 69 sol/s which I think is good for such card. My PC get's super slow while the card is mining.

Anyway how can I withdraw, or should I install Nicehash and use it instead as I don't see any option to withdraw here?

First time miner with a GPU so long answers are greatly appreciated.

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
frazier34567

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 06:52:52 PM

I just tried it, at first it says error, put your pool, username and password. Then I clicked the Nicehash batch file and it shows my Inno3d GTX 750ti does great at 69 sol/s which I think is good for such card. My PC get's super slow while the card is mining.

You may have already done some of this, but I wanted you to know.

First you need to go the the pool site and setup an account so for example https://zec.suprnova.cc and create an account.  Then you need to create workers.  

Then you need to modify the suprnova.bat file with your username.worker and password.

Then run the .bat and check the pool to make sure the coins are going to you.

If you are using nicehash you need to change the bitcoin account to your own, if you didn't then you are mining for someone else.  So go to an exchange (example bittrex.com) and setup an account, then go to wallets and click on the + sign at the beginning of BTC line and request a wallet address if one is not there.  Then copy and paste the bitcoin address into the nicehash.bat file.  Then start the bat file

Anyway how can I withdraw, or should I install Nicehash and use it instead as I don't see any option to withdraw here?

Then get an account on an exchange (bittrex is my main one) or setup a local wallet for zec coins and put that address into the automatic withdrawal field in the account settings on the pool. There should be a manual withdrawal option as well.

bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 06:55:26 PM

Nicehash charges 3% pool fee and has a lower payout than mining direct.  Current difference between this miner and nicehash on ZEC is about $0.18 a day if you have a pool that charges 1% + 2% dev fee.

Miners are considered sellers by Nicehash is you read the FAQ on their site.  If you don't believe that just look at the payout and the deposit balance in your account.  There is little difference when the miner doesn't charge a fee but to use the service has a 3% fee when the miner is locked to that pool only versus a 2% that is open to other pools.  And since difference is equal between the costs of both miners then you are only left with the difference in price between what Nicehash pays and what you can get on other exchanges.

There very much is a difference, you don't eat the difference. You're trying to argue that buyers are going to pay less. That is arguably crying over spilt milk. You have literally no idea how much or little buyers are going to pay and how close to actual coin prices things will come. I've seen, on rare occasion, Equihash paying more on Nice then algos.

I'm not all for mining on Nice vs Coins on pools (I'd rather mine on pools), that's what you're turning this into, but you're trying to make a argument for a all inclusive scenario which is outside the scope of comparing the actual miners. You can start argue weather and energy prices for the little bit of difference in efficiency as well and the person that doesn't pay attention to market prices and sells when it's low (What displays AVERAGES over 24 hours). Everyone knows Nicehash almost always pays less then the actual coins. We were talking specifically about the miners.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 07:05:50 PM

You may have already done some of this, but I wanted you to know.

First you need to go the the pool site and setup an account so for example https://zec.suprnova.cc and create an account.  Then you need to create workers.  

Then you need to modify the suprnova.bat file with your username.worker and password.

Then run the .bat and check the pool to make sure the coins are going to you.

If you are using nicehash you need to change the bitcoin account to your own, if you didn't then you are mining for someone else.  So go to an exchange (example bittrex.com) and setup an account, then go to wallets and click on the + sign at the beginning of BTC line and request a wallet address if one is not there.  Then copy and paste the bitcoin address into the nicehash.bat file.  Then start the bat file

Then get an account on an exchange (bittrex is my main one) or setup a local wallet for zec coins and put that address into the automatic withdrawal field in the account settings on the pool. There should be a manual withdrawal option as well.

I have used a address from my hardware wallet and have gotten with the NICEHASH, my pc is quite slower but I can leave with that. It looks good. I also needed to turn off Avira PRO as all the miners were Trojans based on it. I am doing 67 Sols with the Inno3d 750 ti so I am trying a bit, mainly for fun as is not that profitable, but better than nothing.

Edit: Most profitable is Equihash as mining algorithm or miner I don't know and my card is starting to spin very fast wtf , should I stop, is only 0.45 USD per day with this rates and I bought the card brand new ?

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
wll1rah

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 07:51:29 PM

Nicehash charges 3% pool fee and has a lower payout than mining direct.  Current difference between this miner and nicehash on ZEC is about $0.18 a day if you have a pool that charges 1% + 2% dev fee.

Miners are considered sellers by Nicehash is you read the FAQ on their site.  If you don't believe that just look at the payout and the deposit balance in your account.  There is little difference when the miner doesn't charge a fee but to use the service has a 3% fee when the miner is locked to that pool only versus a 2% that is open to other pools.  And since difference is equal between the costs of both miners then you are only left with the difference in price between what Nicehash pays and what you can get on other exchanges.

There very much is a difference, you don't eat the difference. You're trying to argue that buyers are going to pay less. That is arguably crying over spilt milk. You have literally no idea how much or little buyers are going to pay and how close to actual coin prices things will come. I've seen, on rare occasion, Equihash paying more on Nice then algos.

I'm not all for mining on Nice vs Coins on pools (I'd rather mine on pools), that's what you're turning this into, but you're trying to make a argument for a all inclusive scenario which is outside the scope of comparing the actual miners. You can start argue weather and energy prices for the little bit of difference in efficiency as well and the person that doesn't pay attention to market prices and sells when it's low (What displays AVERAGES over 24 hours). Everyone knows Nicehash almost always pays less then the actual coins. We were talking specifically about the miners.
No I'm just explaining the math, people can still do what they want.  Quite frankly I used Nicehash for almost two years simply for the easy of it all and I still use the nicehashminer for benchmarking of a new card.  Also, buyers pay what they pay I only look at what I get paid as a miner/ seller.  I didn't use EQM 0.4b because it's not stable on my rig
AzzAz
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:06:16 PM

No I'm just explaining the math, people can still do what they want.  Quite frankly I used Nicehash for almost two years simply for the easy of it all and I still use the nicehashminer for benchmarking of a new card.  Also, buyers pay what they pay I only look at what I get paid as a miner/ seller.  I didn't use EQM 0.4b because it's not stable on my rig
Agree with that. And right now Nicehash's miner is very stable  ( last version) on my rigs : 24hours without stops. Finally. And: some ppl expect them to work for free, why?
slejvi

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:10:36 PM

hm is whit 1 gpu and cpu 400sol/s good? or i can get more
 Huh
lokko

Activity: 108
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:37:10 PM

It is not same thing having 2% dev fee or service fee of 3%.
Service fee takes 3% of your earnings (which you get for every valid share) and dev fee takes 2% of your mining.
And in those 2% dev fee you could hit a block (and get nothing) if mining solo or get less coin share on a pool.

But as always, it is up to you.

Oh, no, this Nicehash Scammer again, what do you really want to tell us?
Nicehash is abock !! No matter if EWBF 2% of my Hashpower gets and I still earn much more than with your shit zec miner

Nice Regards,
 Grin
reb0rn21
Legendary

Activity: 1896

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:41:31 PM

@
lokko
Some newbie twat as you first need to learn and respect ppl that help community and develop for a change... and better stfu about thing you have none knowlage

no one is forcing anyone to use nicehash miner or fee miner, and you moaning is beyond all good taste

also there is constant problem with zcash and pool luck on most pools, its hard to get 100% luck with any, and most time its under by 5-7%
so even if nicehash zcash pool is a market which is mostly under zcash price, the difference is not so huge as idiot as you try to show
You need time and resources to investigate profitability, and twat mining 2h on some pool know shit

And if you are zcash holder I am really sorry for you  Grin
but you have no right to spread hate and lie due your bad investment!

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

..I  D  E  N  A..

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 3 2 2

..N  O  D  E  S..

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.REQUEST INVITATION.
lokko

Activity: 108
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:43:13 PM

To all you guys here in the Zec Forum, I bought the Ledger Nano S Hardware Wallet for Zcash , directly in the Ledger in France,
very straightforward, paid with paypal 3 days later in the mail box in Germany !

Has worked very well !!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

realy good Zcash Spot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6dY-3x3teM&feature=youtu.be
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:45:43 PM

EWBF's miner has practically never allowed multiple instances to run on a PC, whether on Linux or Windows OS.

This is because, there are substantial differences between the two.

The Nicehash miner has always allowed more than one instance to be run.

Therefore, there is nothing to complain about, unless you think both are identical.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:18:14 PM

EWBF's miner has practically never allowed multiple instances to run on a PC, whether on Linux or Windows OS.

Therefore, there is nothing to complain about, unless you think both are identical.

i can run 2+ instances of this miner without problems, what you are talking about exactly?
m1n1ngP4d4w4n

Activity: 224

CryptoLearner

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:22:35 PM

i can run 2+ instances of this miner without problems, what you are talking about exactly?

I presume he was speaking about threads, because like you i can run multiples instance (several bat files for selected gfx cards) no problems Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 294 »
  Print  

Jump to: