Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:42:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is CoinLab dead?  (Read 592 times)
JustJake (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

Numisalis - Physical Tradable Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2013, 03:46:46 PM

When the timeline for the Coinlab US account takeover was close I moved everything out of Gox.  I don't think anything malicious was going to happen, but I do think that Coinlab was absolutely going to screw up the migration on a technical level.  Now it has been 11 days since "everyone was supposed to be in Coinlab."  They have made none of their deadlines and they don't update anything.  Despite the current "hate Gox because their trading engine could not withstand attack" the real reason I don't trust Gox is because of Coinlab.  I don't want them holding my assets during the transition.  I have not had my painfully set up route from my bank account to an exchange in a couple of weeks and it is starting to bug me.

Does anyone know if Coinlab is full of crap?  Does anyone have an update on their new expected timeline?  These exchanges love to "surprise" their customers with stupid unannounced migrations and I don't want my funds to be caught in the middle of it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: