Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:42:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin mining :D  (Read 733 times)
DigiSoul (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 02:54:05 PM

Please suggest me some altcoin mining hardware .. And why i need to pool it and how to get started with it..and also please suggest me a altcoin which is profitable and volatile so i can trade it .. Smiley you can also PM me if you want to sell your altcoin mining hardware

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dbct

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 03:00:35 PM

hello digisoul

glad you take a interest in the crypto mining world
i could spare you a bit of time to help you find your way into this world
altcoin mining is very versatile and always has risks involved
but i think i can help you make a good start and understanding

please contact me at our live chat on irc ( freenode channel #pimp or via our live chat on our site https://getpimp.org/help/ )

dbct

dbct
Community/Testing/Support Manager
Portable Instant Mining Platform (getPiMP.org)
Maticul

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 05:09:42 PM

If you do not have very cheap electricity, it is better not to start mining now.
Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 07:50:51 PM

If you do not have very cheap electricity, it is better not to start mining now.

Yes, it is getting hard to make ends meet currently. If you already have the rigs there is still some profit to eek out, but if you are just starting out I would advise to try and start with 1 or two GPUs and utilize your existing computer if possible rather than buying a dedicated rig. This way you can work out the numbers yourself as the various online calculators are usually overly optimistic with their profitability predicitions.
Maticul

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 04:26:36 PM

Yes, it is getting hard to make ends meet currently. If you already have the rigs there is still some profit to eek out, but if you are just starting out I would advise to try and start with 1 or two GPUs and utilize your existing computer if possible rather than buying a dedicated rig. This way you can work out the numbers yourself as the various online calculators are usually overly optimistic with their profitability predicitions.

It is not a time to expand.
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 07:26:53 PM

I would suggest opposite of this. More GPU's you start with it will be better. You will utilize your resources better (slots on motherboard, PSU ... ) instead of having just one or two cards. You will hit ROI faster with more GPUs.
DigiSoul (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:41:22 PM

I would suggest opposite of this. More GPU's you start with it will be better. You will utilize your resources better (slots on motherboard, PSU ... ) instead of having just one or two cards. You will hit ROI faster with more GPUs.
please suggest me some best GPU's for mining
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 09:09:21 PM

please suggest me some best GPU's for mining

Best GPU's to buy now would be RX 470 in almost any case. Only other viable option would be RX 480. If there is no much price difference in your country you should go for RX 480, otherwise, if price difference does not justify performance increase stick with RX 470
mirny
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 09:31:32 PM

If you're too lazy, for searching for informations, than better forget about whole mining...

This is my signature...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: