Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:02:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: multibit hd balance turn in unconfirmed after i try to repair wallet bad service  (Read 1318 times)
nickKK8 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 10:41:05 PM

im using multibit hd wallet
my fault is that i lost my wallet words so what hapend after....
one day i had some transcation uncnonfirmed so i try to repair my wallet i had like 600 usd unconfirmed so that why i try to repair wallet so all balance to turn in confirmed.
After i repair wallet all my funds transform in unconfirmed balance 12k usd Sad
I talk with multibit suport they told me they cant do anything if i dont have my wallet words but they told me they will release multibit sweeper tool that will alow me to move my unconfirmed balance in keepkey device ( hardware wallet).
Well finaly i got multibit sweeper tool but didnt helped me at all i folow all instructions provided by keepkey suport but with no success the toll find verry verry hard my balance from the corupter wallet and when finaly i see the confirmation buton to move my funds to keepkey device i got and error and this eror tell me to try again Sad(
the eror is :" ERROR : Error broadcasting sweep transcation please try again"

well i try again like 3 days  with no success

I TALK AGAIN WITH KEEPKEY SUPORT ( KEEPKEY SUPORT IS SAME WITH MULTIBIT) THEY TOLD ME THIS
I am hoping on this ticket to see if I can help you.

First, your experiencing a known issue with our Sweeper tool.  We have a fix planned for scheduled release by Friday.

In the meantime, others had had success by retrying the tool on a different internet connection.

I can notify you later this week when the new release is available so that you can try again, will this work?

SO IS ANYBODY OUT THERE WHO CAN HELP ME IM VERRY PISED OF ON MULTIBIT WALLET I DONT RECOMAND THIS SERVICE IS THE WORST SERVICE IN THE WORLD THEY ARE ANSWERING VERRY VERRY SLOW TO MY TICKETS AND ALSO THEY GIVE ANSWER THAT DO  NOT SATISFY MY QUESTIONS

PLS HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btchris

Activity: 672
Merit: 504

a.k.a. gurnec on GitHub

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 11:12:46 PM

We have a fix planned for scheduled release by Friday.

In the meantime, others had had success by retrying the tool on a different internet connection.

So, did you try it on a different Internet connection? Can you simply wait until Friday?

Do you still have your wallet file (mbhd.wallet.aes) and your password? If so, you could use this tool to extract the seed (wallet words) and then try restoring them into a new MultiBit HD wallet (perhaps even on a different machine) or into a compatible wallet (I think that breadwallet is the only wallet that's compatible with MultiBit HD and still supported).
nickKK8 (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 11:25:47 PM

We have a fix planned for scheduled release by Friday.

So, did you try it on a different Internet connection? Can you simply wait until Friday?

Do you still have your wallet file (mbhd.wallet.aes) and your password? If so, you could use this tool to extract the seed (wallet words) and then try restoring them into a new MultiBit HD wallet (perhaps even on a different machine) or into a compatible wallet (I think that breadwallet is the only wallet that's compatible with MultiBit HD and still supported).

well ofcourse i can wait until friday lol im just woried that this tool will not work for me and yes i try diferent internet conection still no success yet

can u guide me how can i extract my wallet worlds yes i have all files from wallet + password
nickKK8 (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 11:37:06 PM

are u serious i really can extract my wallet words using multibit sweeper tool?
why multibit suport didnt told me that? i told them everything ...
btchris

Activity: 672
Merit: 504

a.k.a. gurnec on GitHub

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 03:49:44 PM

well ofcourse i can wait until friday lol im just woried that this tool will not work for me and yes i try diferent internet conection still no success yet
Ah, makes sense.

can u guide me how can i extract my wallet worlds yes i have all files from wallet + password
The instructions for using it are right in that link. You need to download it (it's a .zip file), extract it, install Python, and run a PowerShell script to install two other dependencies. Then just double-click it to run it. The instructions in that link should walk you through it.

are u serious i really can extract my wallet words using multibit sweeper tool?
why multibit suport didnt told me that? i told them everything ...
This isn't Keepkey's tool, I doubt they know anything about it. The seed is stored in the wallet file, it just needs to be decrypted (which is all the tool at that link does, it doesn't do any sweeping).
nickKK8 (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 11:36:32 AM

ok thanx for leting me know tk
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: