Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:15:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POW88 TO DECENTRALIZATION HASHRATE,  (Read 4210 times)
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 03:00:05 PM

To withdraw BTC from pow88, one needs to disclose his phone number?
I have tried to withdraw something but it keeps telling me stuff about wrong phone numbers.
I never set my phone and I'm not going to, however I want what's rightfully mine.
I have trading password set. That should be enough. Need some help with this.
I needed to add my phone number and set up 2FA plus the trading password to withdraw from them. Try getting textPlus or another VOIP program if you don't want to give them your actual number, or use one of those online verification sites (it does mention POW88 in the text, but just POW88 and the code).
Maybe try sending them a PM if none of those other solutions work.
it was quite a while since OP or even this thread was last active.
Guess they don't need additional promotion through this bitcointalk channel Roll Eyes which is like super weird move, in my opinion. Nevertheless I should inform that I was paid by this service. There was no other way around than full phone number disclosure Sad I wasn't taking any chances with some phone-proxy/fake number.
Bonus bump Smiley for the thread, one of the last real-deal cloud mining here. Last long and prosper.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: