Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:40:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POW88 TO DECENTRALIZATION HASHRATE,  (Read 4210 times)
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 10:06:21 PM

I already own some hash and mining bitcoin but is it possible to change the crypto-currency am mining from bitcoins to zcash as I believe it will be a profitable decision on my side and the btc  mining difficulty just might earn me peanut at the end of the day ....
You can very well opt for the Zcash mining and i am not sure you have to purchase a separate package for Zcash mining .The problem i encounter is that since the site is not native english i do find it difficult to understand certain things even while using a translator and hope the owners will rectify the issue.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Factmine

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 12:44:21 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2017, 07:56:42 AM by Factmine

Hi POW88, I tried registering in the website but have not really received the confirmation email. Was looking to buy some hashing power when I get some money this weekend but I couldn't do so due to the fact that my account was not yet confirmed. Hope you can help me with this and I hope you could PM me so I can send the email I used to register. Thank you and more power!

Edit: Was fixed by pow88 already. Thanks.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 01:48:48 PM

Hi POW88, I tried registering in the website but have not really received the confirmation email. Was looking to buy some hashing power when I get some money this weekend but I couldn't do so due to the fact that my account was not yet confirmed. Hope you can help me with this and I hope you could PM me so I can send the email I used to register. Thank you and more power!

I had similar problems when I registered before. What I did was to send a message to COOpow88 and he fixed my account and never needed the email for it. Probably you should do the same so you can get the account working already. Good luck with your account.
COOpow88 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 03:19:04 PM

Chinese is great place to minner, with cheap electric fee, also they have some province with low temperature.
with current bitcoin price and future bitcoin price, i think invest at "trusted" cloud mining is good way to growing our "money"

Yes, our mining farm is based on Sichuan province , the temperature is good for mining . Also we are searching for any other places to expand our  mining farm. Trust is set up with us , and invest to mining farm is more better for normal investors, because most of them would abuse bitcoin while they did not real understand what bitcoin is . Anyway they just want to earn money through the activity, just so so .

COOpow88 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 03:26:59 PM

Chinese is great place to minner, with cheap electric fee, also they have some province with low temperature.
with current bitcoin price and future bitcoin price, i think invest at "trusted" cloud mining is good way to growing our "money"
crossabdd,China is a country,Chinese is a language.Before you throw your options about anything ,clear up the basics.
Yeah you can come up with 100 reasons why a mining company can run successful operations in China but definitely not "cloud mining ponzi shit."

I don"t think persuade you is a good idea , why not come to China and have a wonderful mining journey? Cloud mining is indeed a ponzi shit generally ,but not for Pow8.com. If you are not a fresher bird , you can read on a list which show in here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.0  .

Pow8.com is not a start up ABC, it is a old brand and trustable platform , if you are interested in hash , I can send you some hashes to experience , after you know how it works , you need to apologize to pow8.com and make a post for us for more than 1 month.  upgrade your income per day or twice a week. Will you want to make a bet ?

COOpow88 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 03:31:06 PM

Avalon 721 is 160 W/TH
Antminer S9 is 98 W/TH

Those figures really only have meaning to you if running miner at home or a colocation center. When buying hosted mining take a close look at fees/TH

• Genesis Mining $0.35/TH
  • BW.com $0.26/TH
  • Hashnest S9 $0.21/TH
  • POW88 A7 $0.18/TH
  • HaoBTC 150W HashEx $0.17/TH
  • ViaBTC $0.16/TH

ViaBTC has the lowest fees and highest daily payout but there is a problem. Once you buy hash you cannot sell it. All other providers except Genesis Mining have an internal exchange where you can sell your TH when you want. If you do not want to be locked in to your investment choose POW88 or HaoBTC 150W HashEx. Due to outrageous fees stay far away from Genesis Mining.

And also there is another problem. HaoBTC is just mining service, users can not gain the miner at last. Pow8.com give the users right to choose redeem their miners. More likely a miner hosting service ,and provide the hash exchanges for users to sell and buy.

COOpow88 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 03:40:26 PM

I made that chart to show how the hosted mining services compare in fees. The S9 miner is most power efficient but Hashnest is making a profit on the fees they charge you, which is more than the power used by the miner. You will make more mining profit using an Avalon miner at POW88 than an S9 at Hashnest.
Thanks for making an analysis. I have never heard about the avalon before but I know that S9 is one of the best mining equipment on this planet. Maybe I will probably buy some mining contract from them

Avalon made the first world ASIC miners in the whole world which is based in China also. Bitmain is well known , more successful business strategy . But avalon on Pow8.com is more profitable. : )

COOpow88 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 03:45:31 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2017, 04:08:25 PM by COOpow88

I had similar problems when I registered before. What I did was to send a message to COOpow88 and he fixed my account and never needed the email for it. Probably you should do the same so you can get the account working already. Good luck with your account.

Hi, "he" is a "lady ", this is dan.li who is a female operation manager of Pow8.com. dan.li@pow88.com is my email. PM me if you are online, and I will solve your problem right now.

bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 02:41:47 PM

nice to see another start up ..but ate current market how much ash rate you company have ..and and what maintenance fee you charge ??
COOpow88 (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 01:33:14 AM

nice to see another start up ..but ate current market how much ash rate you company have ..and and what maintenance fee you charge ??

maintenance fee is 1.1051USD / day
Price: $ 767 usd
Power consumption: 960W/6T

Our maintenance fee is lowest in the world, and we provide the hash exchange to users buy and sell.

bapparabi

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 01:46:26 AM

Our maintenance fee is lowest in the world, and we provide the hash exchange to users buy and sell.

thanks for clarification ..as can you add the free hash you said as i have complete all the steps
COOpow88 (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:17:46 AM

thanks for clarification ..as can you add the free hash you said as i have complete all the steps

Please have a check , we sent today.

bapparabi

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:24:14 AM

how much hash you send as i can see this quite low ( 0.00000299 ) ??
COOpow88 (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 08:35:55 AM

I send you 30 Gighash , for Avalon 7, 6Terhashes in total, one unit can earn 0.00238844 BTC . 30G is a gift for you.

bapparabi

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 08:45:48 AM

I send you 30 Gighash , for Avalon 7, 6Terhashes in total, one unit can earn 0.00238844 BTC . 30G is a gift for you.

as per this this 30 G can earn approx

DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 09:57:30 PM

This is really huge mining farm.I visit your website but it is in Chinese language.Do you have english version?Kindly let me know the url of english version
COOpow88 (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 03:38:01 AM

This is really huge mining farm.I visit your website but it is in Chinese language.Do you have english version?Kindly let me know the url of english version

Here it is : https://pow8.com/index.php?lang=en .

poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 01:40:29 PM

To withdraw BTC from pow88, one needs to disclose his phone number?
I have tried to withdraw something but it keeps telling me stuff about wrong phone numbers.
I never set my phone and I'm not going to, however I want what's rightfully mine.
I have trading password set. That should be enough. Need some help with this.

DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 12:40:22 AM

To withdraw BTC from pow88, one needs to disclose his phone number?
I have tried to withdraw something but it keeps telling me stuff about wrong phone numbers.
I never set my phone and I'm not going to, however I want what's rightfully mine.
I have trading password set. That should be enough. Need some help with this.

I needed to add my phone number and set up 2FA plus the trading password to withdraw from them. Try getting textPlus or another VOIP program if you don't want to give them your actual number, or use one of those online verification sites (it does mention POW88 in the text, but just POW88 and the code).

Maybe try sending them a PM if none of those other solutions work.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
isamamin

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

semux

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 07:53:17 AM

Hi, it seem good services, but may i know why you are not include your mobile + phones etc to the website?
Any way, I registered  as isamamin@gmail.com  and plan to order some miners

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄