Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:56:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammer Tag: BitLotto  (Read 1758 times)
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 11:19:44 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2013, 01:00:41 PM by Otoh

See: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=34007.660;topicseen

An open & shut case of a long-con scam ~ please label him for stealing over 50 btc = approx $10,000 from goat as March's BitLotto winner.

Please to also post any alt IDs that he's made here from the same IP if any.

Edit: He also kept the 8 btc + that ppl bid on April's BitLotto & is moving these coins.

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 09:22:07 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2013, 12:31:22 PM by Otoh

1 weeks bump for this, I see that mods have put a warning on the BitLotto thread OP, but by moving the funds it is obvious that he's not just AWOL, he is clearly a scammer & should be tagged as such.

ErebusBat

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 12:25:33 PM

1 weeks bump for this, I see that mopds have put a warning on the BitLotto thread OP but by moving the funds it is obvious that he's not just AWOL, he is clearly a scammer & should be tagged as such.
Seconded

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle

Signup for CEX.io BitFury exchange and get GHS Instantly!  Don't wait for shipping, mine NOW!
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 11:26:01 PM

Agreed. That being said, it'd be easier for us if we didn't have to gather this information ourselves. Here is the case I passed to theymos:

He hasn't paid out for March, despite announcing a winner:
Sorry for the delay. Internet and life sometimes gets in the way!  Tongue

Congrats 1AUpr2S... for winnning 52.47 BTC!

0.25 BTC/ticket
1. 12fxpYHWfoBNtZk2oMcbuBNvyJtVmL9KTF
2. 1MEjrYadGN41detAUionHC6iU15K7Ydmva (Pool)
3. 1NfRi27U5wV3GF7VyfurkuN5Mmx1s6WDmj (Pool)
Jackpot size: 52.47 BTC
Lucky Block: 223665 Mega Millions Numbers: 17 30 38 43 51 Mega Ball 20
Mixer Hash: 3fa2459dda...
Winner's Hash: 540df7798b5c887e1c9b7a7dfb7895a7aa83db4245965eb968f3e583e72f21f5(1)
Winner: 1AUpr2SssWgz6zyvxDDHEEZRVX7QjCvfsd

http://bitlotto.com/2013mar1.txt
I initially thought that he just might be AWOL, but he's not:
he's also cleared out over the last couple of days the address where my donations to support BitLotto went https://blockchain.info/address/1JQdiQsjhV2uJ4Y8HFtdqteJsZhv835a8J for a balance of over 50 btc I believe, most likely he reads these posts but doesn't have the balls to come out as the scammer he is & just own it

A reminder PM was sent by Otoh no later than March 15:
This still doesn't appear to have been paid  Huh

http://blockchain.info/address/1AUpr2SssWgz6zyvxDDHEEZRVX7QjCvfsd

funds still sitting in the entry addresses  Roll Eyes

http://blockchain.info/address/12fxpYHWfoBNtZk2oMcbuBNvyJtVmL9KTF
http://blockchain.info/address/1NfRi27U5wV3GF7VyfurkuN5Mmx1s6WDmj
http://blockchain.info/address/1MEjrYadGN41detAUionHC6iU15K7Ydmva

results announced over 1 week ago, draw made over 2 weeks ago Undecided

Edit: I've sent him a reminder PM.

Sadly, this is pretty open and shut. Sad

If you guys could do that kind of summary in the future, that'd save us quite a bit of trouble.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 01:09:48 AM

All you or theymos needed to do was follow the denouncement here in the OP & check recent posts in BitLotto's thread that it is correct, it is a very straight forward scam & now over 1 week after being denounced he still has a hero members tag rather than the scammer's tag he deserves, it isn't so complicated as to need summarizing, he just f-cked off with everyone's money instead of paying the winners these last two months, classic long-con piece of sh-t & blindingly obvious too.

ErebusBat

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 02:07:06 AM

I think because other threads can disappear they like to have it all preserved and in one place.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle

Signup for CEX.io BitFury exchange and get GHS Instantly!  Don't wait for shipping, mine NOW!
TCollar

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 06:37:14 PM

I did some checking and bitlotto has a false whois giving an address in Calgary that does not exist.

(or I could not find it on google maps so double check me.)

The old e-mail is bitcoingames@hotmail.com (if I am right in checking bitlotto.com) which leads to some interesting results but I have no idea if they are related to bitlotto.com.

I don't want to start rumors and I am new here so I do not know who is who.  But feel free to PM me for the names I got associated, possibly, with bitcoingames@hotmail.com but only if you remember it is not proof I am giving you so you gotta act accordingly.

ErebusBat

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 06:41:06 PM

I did some checking and bitlotto has a false whois giving an address in Calgary that does not exist.

(or I could not find it on google maps so double check me.)

The old e-mail is bitcoingames@hotmail.com (if I am right in checking bitlotto.com) which leads to some interesting results but I have no idea if they are related to bitlotto.com.

I don't want to start rumors and I am new here so I do not know who is who.  But feel free to PM me for the names I got associated, possibly, with bitcoingames@hotmail.com but only if you remember it is not proof I am giving you so you gotta act accordingly.

If it is indeed proof (not a guy of a guy who knows a guy) then there is no issue posting here.

TCollar

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 06:46:33 PM

No, its not proof.  In fact, I have found bitlotto.com to be the only time bitcoingames@hotmail.com was used to register a site.

What I did was check bitcoingames.com , .net and .org

Those are the names I have and it proves nothing.  That was why I did not want to post them here but I thought others might know something I do not and be more helpful.

ErebusBat

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 08:57:06 PM

No, its not proof.  In fact, I have found bitlotto.com to be the only time bitcoingames@hotmail.com was used to register a site.

Those are the names I have and it proves nothing.  That was why I did not want to post them here but I thought others might know something I do not and be more helpful.

My $0.02: if he was smart enough to hide himself for the initial registration then I highly doubt that any other registrations would be his.  Especially considering he already had the identity in place.

TCollar

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 09:06:02 PM

My $0.02: if he was smart enough to hide himself for the initial registration then I highly doubt that any other registrations would be his.  Especially considering he already had the identity in place.

You could be right and probably are.  But when I check these things I check with the possibility that someone made a mistake early on with an older e-mail found in a whois cache.  Sometimes they hit, sometimes not.  Sometimes they just cause more head scratching.

ErebusBat

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 09:17:50 PM

Goat was the victim, he may want it.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 09:19:39 PM

I think because other threads can disappear they like to have it all preserved and in one place.

OK, fair enough, makes sense, my apologies, still it hasn't disappeared as yet & if they've looked enough to post a warning on his OP then they must have enough evidence that this is a scammer's tag case already & not some accident.

Interestingly BL was getting progressively more lax & late with the payments & his responses, something to watch for in the future generally in life, I guess that's why the military are so picky about seemingly unimportant minor details, uniform just so, drill, correct behavior to seniors etc so that when ppl start to go rougue it can be spotted first in these little things before they go steal & drive a f-ing tank across some cold war border in civi land, though that happened anyways from time to time at least in counties they were stationed in - not sure if cross border.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 09:24:48 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2013, 04:03:23 PM by Otoh

Goat was the victim, he may want it.

He was the main victim, but I consider BL stole from every single person who placed bets those last 2 months, ie he stole 18 btc from me that I had entrusted him to pay to the winner, goat - he stole from me & cheated goat is how I see it (time to get the scythe on to my BL Voodoo doll I think)

Edit 2013 04 26 because not worth bumping the thread for: He's removed the dates on the BL site from the last 4 results won & send money by, in the hope of catching any newbies, pathetic.

darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 03:50:29 AM

An open & shut case of a long-con scam ~ please label him for stealing over 50 btc = approx $10,000 from goat as March's BitLotto winner.

Not again!  Poor goat.
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2013, 10:31:16 PM

Not again!  Poor goat.

Yeah, my luck has not been so great.

Maybe you are overdue for good luck at this point then?  You should buy a lotto ticket Smiley
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 08:11:12 AM

I think he means a "real" lotto ticket. You know, from your local lotto outlet physical store.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 09:22:05 AM

Later..

Pages: [1]
  Print