Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:38:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Lemonade for Bitcoins?  (Read 1990 times)
Shady

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Life is a game, you either play it or get played.

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 11:35:59 PM

As mentioned previously, BTC has many ways of being used in the real world... But to get it to work on the localized level would be difficult.

Yes you could have a farmer / lemonade stand with a QR code reader to then process transactions that way, it would be logical failure (meaning sounds good, but would reap nothing.)

Out of every business 1/175 transactions would be done without requesting that payment to be in crypto so it sounds believable to need to wait for more momentum before thinking about starting small services for Bitcoin.

Don't be surprised even VISA or MasterCard are 57/175 separately.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 12:09:55 AM

Where I live, you wouldn't get much business selling something for bitcoins at a lemonade stand or yard sale. Not that it's not a good idea overall, but there don't seem to be many people where I live that know about bitcoin.

I know, as people are not used to pay bitcoin in real life like in stalls or hawkers.It needs more technicalities,takes time to process or several minutes for confirmations. But,one day,I hope this will be solved,no waiting time for clearing.

Open for Campaigns
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 05:49:35 AM

Where I live, you wouldn't get much business selling something for bitcoins at a lemonade stand or yard sale. Not that it's not a good idea overall, but there don't seem to be many people where I live that know about bitcoin.

I know, as people are not used to pay bitcoin in real life like in stalls or hawkers.It needs more technicalities,takes time to process or several minutes for confirmations. But,one day,I hope this will be solved,no waiting time for clearing.

It would not still  a problem  though as long  you can see the  tranfering  status  you could already assure that those bitcoins would  go to your wallet because as we all know that bitcoin transaction are  irreversible means  we couldnt able  to cancel  or  get back  our coins that weve sent.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 06:16:22 AM

A good laugh. Lol.

Kids will not going near you once they see accepting only bitcoin. They might even curse you.  Grin

Or the better part. Their parents will have to buy bitcoin to afford the said lemonade which will be good for bitcoin industry.  Grin
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 07:40:42 AM

I do not know who would sell Lemonade for Bitcoins because I would not do that because I do not think that I would make much money with it at all.
This would be a good thing for kids who want to make money.

It might be a classic idea but I do not think that this is going to help anybody to make some serious money with bitcoin so it is better to just invest.
Maybe that it would work with kids but you van then just ask real money for it.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:00:27 AM

I do not know who would sell Lemonade for Bitcoins because I would not do that because I do not think that I would make much money with it at all.
This would be a good thing for kids who want to make money.

It might be a classic idea but I do not think that this is going to help anybody to make some serious money with bitcoin so it is better to just invest.
Maybe that it would work with kids but you van then just ask real money for it.

well, first of all I don't think OP was meant to say literary start selling lemonade to earn bitcoin, it is more like do anything you can to earn while advertising bitcoin to the real world too.

and the funny thing about this is that I think you can actually earn a lot more money by selling lemonade in your front lawn than you can earn from faucets.

Only Bitcoin
robocop3

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 12:21:21 AM

I am so sad there's no one selling lemonade on a table where I live.
raja2sumi

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 02:12:30 AM

Its great to hear that you are accepting bitcoins. I hope in our place we had a place where bitcoins are accepted.this is the best way to do so.

▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
● PLINKO  (+) ROULETTE ║ BITVEST ║ |7| SLOTS    ▼ BIT SPIN
▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: