Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:48:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Iceland the bitcoin mining hub of the near future?  (Read 667 times)
ThorinIceland (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 11:34:10 PM

Been trying to read as much as I can these last 3 days, but what I have noticed in a number of discussions is that Iceland keeps getting mentioned as a potential spot for low cost hubs for bitcoin mining.

Of course that was nice to read since I work at a datacenter in Iceland and want to get into mining, but it seems unless I'm jumping in with ASICs which makes me a bit late to the party, its going to be either building a rig or two right away to get me started and put an order in for the ASICs that I could host here in Iceland.

What attracted me was the volatility and how cool this bitcoin gold rush is, seems like a fun thing to jump into as long as I'm not afraid to lose a few thousand in the process.

Well anyways, hello all and I'll be sure to share my experiences here from Iceland as I get further along.

Cheers,

Thor.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: