Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:00:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ❄❄ SNOW FLAKES ❄❄ BOUNTIES + BURN ❄❄ AIRDROPS STARTED ❄❄  (Read 6942 times)
SnowFlakes-Dev (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 04:57:53 PM

First off, 350 have been mined in 24 hours, yes this is a somewhat slow start but we are getting somewhere. So BIG thank you to thoses who actually support this coin.

Now about ColdPlay and the other trolls.

OK I get it... newb account with big premine, you don't like it. OK, well this is the actual condition of Snow Flakes right now. If u don't like, i'm not forcing anybody to participate.

But why all the fud about false viruses ? You know that the source code is available online right ? Have a look. Compile another Qt, let me know. Or maybe someone in the community could help me recompile the Qt in a way that it won't be flagged by these obscure AVs. If you can it would be truely appreciated. Please send me a PM.

So just to let you know, undaunted i'm continuing work on Snow Flakes, over the weekend I intend to start building the website and do a bit of promotion on social media.

Once again thanks to those who support this coin.
CryptoWiz420

Activity: 564
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 07:34:46 PM

First off, 350 have been mined in 24 hours, yes this is a somewhat slow start but we are getting somewhere. So BIG thank you to thoses who actually support this coin.

OK I get it... newb account with big premine, you don't like it. OK, well this is the actual condition of Snow Flakes right now. If u don't like, i'm not forcing anybody to participate.

But why all the fud about false viruses ? You know that the source code is available online right ? Have a look. Compile another Qt, let me know. Or maybe someone in the community could help me recompile the Qt in a way that it won't be flagged by these obscure AVs. If you can it would be truely appreciated. Please send me a PM.

So just to let you know, undaunted i'm continuing work on Snow Flakes, over the weekend I intend to start building the website and do a bit of promotion on social media.

Promotion of what? Proliferating your viruses on btc-containing computers?

Get PUNZ now
PUNZ: Making Crypto Great Again. Swap Many Coins To Punz, FREE!
CryptoWiz420

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 07:36:27 PM

Keylogers cant be implement in exe files.

Lol what?Huh?

Get PUNZ now
EdgarTheEdge

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 08:08:44 PM

Do we have proof of infected wallet? I'd like to know before downloading
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 10:02:16 PM

Keylogers cant be implement in exe files.

Lol what?Huh?

Anyone had anvir task manager installed? Wherever u unpack whatever version of it downloaded from whatever source ur antivirus software will always complain theres a keystealer sitting in an exe file in the installation folder. Holy tons of software get victimized by malwarebytes for being a potentially dangerous nest of pass stealers trojans and malware infections and more shit's yet to come. Is there a way to determine all of them are validly identified threats? No. U wont ever know if there are any worms injected in them unless u reverse-engineer an exe and surf thru the source code.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 10:44:41 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2016, 01:23:05 AM by drays

Once again, with this kind of premine you are getting nowhere.
You will have no solid supporters, only newbies and scamcoin-lovers. Coin with 99% of supply premined is a one-man coin. And you will be that one man, alone in your thread, surrounded by vicious trolls.

Acceptable premine should be small, locked on a public address, and clearly targeted to some needs (with its distribution publucly announced). Otherwise the project is doomed.

This is just a friendly advise. And I suppose the last one, because I don't enjoy speaking to someone who does not want to listen.

... this space is not for rent ...
bigpattywhack

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 02:44:05 AM

Plenty of people seem to be under that impression. I'd stay away if I was you.
CryptoWiz420

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 02:53:12 AM

Proof already been posted

Get PUNZ now
CryptoWiz420

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 02:59:53 AM

Once again, with this kind of premine you are getting nowhere.
You will have no solid supporters, only newbies and scamcoin-lovers. Coin with 99% of supply premined is a one-man coin. And you will be that one man, alone in your thread, surrounded by vicious trolls.

Acceptable premine should be small, locked on a public address, and clearly targeted to some needs (with its distribution publucly announced). Otherwise the project is doomed.

This is just a friendly advise. And I suppose the last one, because I don't enjoy speaking to someone who does not want to listen.

"a friendly advise" is not proper grammar whatsoever.

Get PUNZ now
SnowFlakes-Dev (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 03:31:18 AM

@CryptoWiz420

Please explain to us what you consider being the proof.
the_coldplay

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 05:18:12 AM

Can a mod close and lock this thread so people dont get virus on their computer.

Again but bigger.

Can a mod close and lock this thread so people dont get virus on their computer.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
◥◤
◢◣
JOIN THE CLUB !
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
SnowFlakes-Dev (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 06:25:27 AM

I don't think the mod will close this because you cry wolf. I don't want to continue this fight but you obviously have some type of grudge against me.

Again, no viruses, and if you don't like Snow Flakes specs just go somewhere else. This is an open thread, we heard your opinion.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 04:00:38 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2016, 04:15:23 PM by drays

"a friendly advise" is not proper grammar whatsoever.

I'm surprised. Didn't know that. Googled it and indeed you are completely right.
I'm not a native English speaker by any measure, so I was literally translating it from one of my native languages... Still learning...
Thanks for pointing this out, I appreciate it, regardless of your intentions when posting you comment Smiley

Again, no viruses, and if you don't like Snow Flakes specs just go somewhere else. This is an open thread, we heard your opinion.

Sure, will go somewhere else, there are a lot of better places. Keep your premine, I see you know what you want  Grin. Those coins will surely make you feel better, you'll feel you are a millionaire  Cool

Unfortunately for you, it looks like everyone else in the thread knows what you want as well Roll Eyes. People are warned, and there is nothing else for me to do here. Take care Smiley

... this space is not for rent ...
WillMitchell

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 01:38:05 AM

I don't think the mod will close this because you cry wolf. I don't want to continue this fight but you obviously have some type of grudge against me.

I've already gone and watched many other threads that offer virus free wallets.
Good bye, so long, farewell.

SnowFlakes-Dev (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 02:01:20 AM

thanks for your understanding
legdunes

Activity: 115

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 02:22:31 AM

50 million premine and reward one coin per block  Shocked

Surely this would put people off and make them not consider looking further.
WillMitchell

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 02:37:55 AM

50 million premine and reward one coin per block  Shocked

Surely this would put people off and make them not consider looking further.

That and the virus of course

the_coldplay

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 03:37:59 AM

Again but bigger.

Again but bigger.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
◥◤
◢◣
JOIN THE CLUB !
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
SnowFlakes-Dev (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 03:47:02 AM

oh you again.

you're like the same 3 guys playing the same tune time after time.
EdgarTheEdge

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 09:39:07 AM

Proof already been posted

Thanks, I'll stay away from this
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: