Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:36:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to receive payments (for bitcoin)  (Read 267 times)
TDutch (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

The Dutch Crypto Trader

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 09:49:58 AM

I am searching the forums for a few days now, looking for the best online way to receive payments for bitcoins. PayPal is fine when I trust a person, but PayPal has the 'chargeback' risk.

I am also looking for a fair prised, online escrow service.

I have bitcoins I can offer to people for a fair prices, but I certainly do not want to get scammed. I am hoping to find tips and answers here.

(I hope this is the correct category)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hashkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 10:25:22 AM

I am searching the forums for a few days now, looking for the best online way to receive payments for bitcoins. PayPal is fine when I trust a person, but PayPal has the 'chargeback' risk.

I have bitcoins I can offer to people for a fair prices, but I certainly do not want to get scammed. I am hoping to find tips and answers here.

If you are looking to liquidate your BTC, try to checkout localbitcoins. Also, you could look for a forum or group in your locality that are engaged in Bitcoins trading and you might find a person to trade to in person.

[WTS] 📞 Voice Call & 📩 SMS PV Services 📲 [non-US] ⏱️ Fast Service ✔️️✔️️✔️️ |
"Your effort to remain what you are is what limits you." ~ Puppet Master
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 12:10:46 PM

Other than Localbitcoin and forums, you can also check out trading platforms (I am surprised that you ask this question). If you are trying to exchange it for your local currency (which somehow is not "popular"), you can try a Google search for "[country name/currency name] to Bitcoin". I am sure you will be able to find some trust able trading sites that allow you to exchange Bitcoin into your local currency.

Trading platforms such as Kraken and OKCoin act as middleman. If the company is big and have good reviews, you can trust them with your Bitcoin on their site. The exchange automatically happen and the trading company will handle all the cares for you.

I am really surprised that you ask this kind of question. Or maybe hashkey and me misunderstood your question and take it as a simple question.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
TDutch (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

The Dutch Crypto Trader

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 12:38:02 PM

Other than Localbitcoin and forums, you can also check out trading platforms (I am surprised that you ask this question). If you are trying to exchange it for your local currency (which somehow is not "popular"), you can try a Google search for "[country name/currency name] to Bitcoin". I am sure you will be able to find some trust able trading sites that allow you to exchange Bitcoin into your local currency.

Trading platforms such as Kraken and OKCoin act as middleman. If the company is big and have good reviews, you can trust them with your Bitcoin on their site. The exchange automatically happen and the trading company will handle all the cares for you.

I am really surprised that you ask this kind of question. Or maybe hashkey and me misunderstood your question and take it as a simple question.

I manage a website about trading crypto currency, and regularly people ask me where they can buy bitcoins. Somehowe they have to pay very high fees and I like to facilitate them selling bitcoins for a fair price. On this forum I have read these kind of requests for bitcoins too.

So far I have helped a few people selling bitcoins to them, but the last time I was almost scammed using PayPal.  So I am wondering how other people sell bitcoins to people they don’t know.

abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 05:17:49 PM

Well the best payment method could be perfectmoney in fiat currency with no chargeback risk. In paypal , when you receive through friends and family option, chargeback seizes to be applied.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 06:35:56 PM

You can try emoneyspace forum as there are many trusted people who can buy your bitcoins (even with PayPal the users with high feedback can be trusted as the accounts are not sold on that forum). I have sold my bitcoins for PayPal many times on EMS and have never had any issue with regards to chargebacks. LBC is not trustworthy as accounts are sold and bought.

KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 06:42:12 PM

You have bitcoins or want bitcoins ? Paypal is no good.Rather transfer funds to your local bank account if your bank doesn't confide in your everyday transactions.You can pretty much get scammed in every other digital wallet service if traded without an escrow or if they've charge back policies,escrows are no good either.

Don't.Use one of the forum's reputed escrows.You may find them in the services section.

Ahh...invest bro.This is a good time.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █