Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:09:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {ANN}(ARH)ALL RELIGIONS HELP AND CARE APP | scrypt PoW/PoS |  (Read 5794 times)
WillMitchell

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 10:14:32 AM

So its is confirmed that the dev is buying his own coins and pumping the price because I find that disputable and disrespectful to all of the supporters he may have both out in the open and hiding in the dark.

Placebo, what do you know to be 100% factual?

If you want another confirmation that DEV is autobuying his own coin to increase fake volume and make fall investor that the coin is worthy, just pass an afternoon on Yobit, and as a miracle when Bradley is online, the bot is in action making small but continous buying of the coin.
the dev is reading my post, so he is invited to deny my words.
He can also deny that had several offers to escrow the huge premine he didi, but he always refused this....
sincerely, the bounty are way too less respect the premine, so there's something def unclear regarding this coin....in fact the price is falling down 20 sat.

I did watch that, what kind of bot is he using to make all those tiny buys. When I try to make a buy so small it tells me im not making the minimum requirement.
And fuck this coin with all its dev and bullshit.

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 06:46:28 PM

ARH dev was on Yobit 2 days ago, and there was a nice post from someone Cheesy There are only 1M coins via POW and dev claim that all premine coins are being used for bounties, and then he calculated the amount of coins on the exchange and it was close to 3M, so 1M POS... and 3M on exchange and dev didn't dump anything... that most be a very powerful POS Cheesy and then dev was suddenly gone... and suddenly he didn't login anymore. The good part is that this bastard paid Yobit 0.50 BTC for listing and that he spend a lot of fee cost for pumping and that his return is almost nothing.

If people would just do some investigations before they buy this kind of crap then we won't see those threads anymore!!!
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 09:29:01 AM

ARH dev was on Yobit 2 days ago, and there was a nice post from someone Cheesy There are only 1M coins via POW and dev claim that all premine coins are being used for bounties, and then he calculated the amount of coins on the exchange and it was close to 3M, so 1M POS... and 3M on exchange and dev didn't dump anything... that most be a very powerful POS Cheesy and then dev was suddenly gone... and suddenly he didn't login anymore. The good part is that this bastard paid Yobit 0.50 BTC for listing and that he spend a lot of fee cost for pumping and that his return is almost nothing.

If people would just do some investigations before they buy this kind of crap then we won't see those threads anymore!!!

Right now coin looks like was abandoned by dev, price is dropping down day by day, volume is 24V: 0.01 BTC...
But i agree with you that there's something still obscure....for me dev understood that his attempt of pump the price is failed, then he is now waiting next pump wave to dump his huge premine over all buyers.
I'll keep an eye on this Wink
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 10:11:56 PM

And the fucker is gone.... as expected....
DU30

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

I trade and Gemini and you should too.

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 11:35:56 PM

Did you end up losing on this one?
frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 11:56:07 PM

rofl

People falling for this crap deserves the lesson.

Hope the idiots learned their lesson this time

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 11:56:59 PM

Did you end up losing on this one?

Nope... i never invested in this scam... he was lying from the beginning. I was offering to be escrow for the premine coins, and he refused because he had to payout bounties from apps that wasn't finished Cheesy

I will buy it at 5 sats and then there is always a pump Wink
WillMitchell

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 02:34:33 AM

Hey Placebo, do you run your own escrow service?

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 01:17:28 PM

The fucker is dumping all his coins!!! Or maybe he paid for the bounties... more then 10M on market now. and there is only 1M from traders.
AngelOfDarkness

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

This is my way, this is my path.

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 02:27:51 PM

The fucker is dumping all his coins!!! Or maybe he paid for the bounties... more then 10M on market now. and there is only 1M from traders.

Off course that is what he do, devs are so greedy now.

They busy to kill all alts with their greed.
DonQuijote
Legendary

Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 02:56:44 PM

Why do you choose this algo?

THE INGENIOUS GENTLEMAN DON QUIXOTE OF LA MANCHA
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚♝♞♜ BTC tip: 39gUUFdJBdKWXnLoh3PMNX9eUz3DwakBKq
WillMitchell

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 06:49:20 PM

Only invest in good coins and stay away from this garbage.

Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 06:18:02 PM

As everybody suspected from the start, dev is gone after having dumped all his premined coins leaving "investors" with bag of ARH.
Price is now dropping in free fall and who know when this stop.
The only chance for bagholders is that someone will push the price to higher levels than now
WillMitchell

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 10:04:26 PM

As everybody suspected from the start, dev is gone after having dumped all his premined coins leaving "investors" with bag of ARH.
The only chance for bagholders is that someone will push the price to higher levels than now

How many coins did he manage to dump. Anyone have the figures?

degxtra1

Activity: 228
Merit: 46

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:25:27 AM

it seems guys, all what left for you is power of faith and hope of all religions. Smiley
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:27:32 AM

What a load of crap. I hurt my eyes seeing what this coin is going to bring. you would have been better off saying - Nothing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: