Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:02:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [LOOKING FOR DEVELOPER] Onepage currency exchanger - alike preev  (Read 224 times)
thespectator (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 10:04:40 PM

Hello,

I am currently looking for somebody capable of making a one page currency exchanger. There will be no membership system, the site is aimed to be as easy, and as user-friendly as possible.

Key requirements are ability to work with poloniex api, being able to setup preev clone, and use the api to calculate the conversion ratio, including service fee and recalculate to a different fiat currency. Not necessarily, but a huge advantage would be previous experience with bootstrap, amazing would be similar previous work experience.

There is going to be used 5 coins in total (same api), it is an three step thing (from which one is confirmation), where you chose how much you want to sell, with which method, and you confirm the data entered and send the order.

If you'd like to see the project, please send me a message.

I'd like to run anywhere between $300-$500, however if you feel that you're the one for the job, don't wait for me to contact you.

Thanks for reading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 11:00:30 PM

I have sent you a PM requiring more exact information about the website.
In the past I had a similar experience with these but this one seems more advanced one.
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 12:08:41 AM

If you send me more details, I can do this for you. Please send me a PM,

Thanks!
JM Erestain
thespectator (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 09:25:02 AM

Replied to both, thanks for your replies, looking forward to anybody else.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: