Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:58:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Faucet with high odds and high wins? [faucetsystem.com]  (Read 332 times)
yakavetta (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Hello everyone  Grin
I was wondering if it would be more interesting for people if the dont always get the same small payout but even smaller ones xD  ...but also having the possibility to win even larger amounts.
This faucet here on faucetsystem.com has 1 in 10.000 chance to win 100.000 Satoshi.
http://btc-root.website/
What if one actually had the chance to win 1.000.000 ?

Btw. why are paytoshi and faucetbox.com closing their service???

regards
yaka

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 05:36:41 AM

FauetBOX & Paytoshi are closing because they can't afford to pay high transaction fees.
yakavetta (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 11:53:01 AM

FauetBOX & Paytoshi are closing because they can't afford to pay high transaction fees.

I don't think thats just because of transaction fees.

Do you suppose it has to do with legit matters? Please do tell me what you think about that step closing the services.
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 05:52:38 PM

I think on addition to this, staff cost and server cost =  running cost for them seems really high than what they earn from fees on deposit. Thousands of faucet requesting data every minute from them through api can cost really high amount of server resources (I have heard about this but not sure) so they need to rent really powerful and expensive servers to make their service available 24x7.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 05:58:40 PM

I don't think thats just because of transaction fees.

Do you suppose it has to do with legit matters? Please do tell me what you think about that step closing the services.

I don't know why they are closing their service but it is nearly imposibble that closing that site is just because of transaction fees.
http://prntscr.com/di4wiv
Plus what user above said.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: