Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:08:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] InsaneCoin (INSN) 🔷PoW/PoS/CMC 📈 insane.exchange 📈  (Read 184379 times)
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 02:55:19 PM

hello!
is poswallet working for you? and  is safe to keep coins there?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 02:58:04 PM

hello!

I will say so far, so good for POS wallet. 

No issues since depositing my Insane Coins there.

Also, they are going to be an exchange soon.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
nayanmehta

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 05:16:47 PM

Plz list insane to other exchange also
InsaneTeam (OP)

Activity: 134
Merit: 20

Join insane.exchange.

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 05:18:44 PM

Plz list insane to other exchange also

Vote in progress on C-Cex

Please support the listing with your vote: https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

Jezzy of Jensen

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 05:17:25 AM

I bought at about 40, and I thought it was heading up to 200, maybe 300 sats.

But there is no community, the same posts from about 4 people. It is like everyone has been airbrushed from the thread, and queries are dealt with by ignoring the poster.

Plus, repeatedly saying you buy and sell (above) is not going to breed confidence as a community coin, it is the rhetoric of "me first" not solid support.

The development stopped weeks ago, and it was quite Machiavellian, in that you squeezed out people that were "community" and replaced them with nothing.

I sold at about 110 as it was clear that the price stagnated and nobody from the development team was willing  to back it by taking it to the 200s. That would have been so  easy for you, but it was like you were treading water saying " we are insane" as if that could tip a balance.

It worked when more were involved, but died when you got rid of them .. or made it clear they stay away (silent treatment, innuendo, silly responses, etc).

I think you have killed it, but could be wrong.

But as a development team, you have been poor for many weeks.

You may have an ace in your pocket, but based on the apparent quality of support and development, I don't think you have.

It is a shame, but  you turned a potential success in the long-term to a probable failure in the next month.

Sorry, but you appear quite amateurish.

Jezzy
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 10:24:37 AM

this coin is new what you expect on few month, you could have patience and stake it up, and price will go up and i dont think development is stoped. But we should also know peoples, even devs have real life also, and coin owners can do other things to get price up. Like promo, offereing goods and services for coins and do different kinds a campaigns so they may benefit in future.  There are coins what development are stoped 2+ years ago and even they live, so few moth slowed down development will not couse coin to die, if users prevent FUD campaigns and get scared easily.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
S3cco

Activity: 2032
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 10:49:40 AM

Agree. Developing a successful project take times. Nothing happen in a night. Not too mention there was no ICO so all development and operative costs are paid from the dev team.

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
gawlea

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 05:15:16 PM

hello!

I will say so far, so good for POS wallet. 

No issues since depositing my Insane Coins there.

Also, they are going to be an exchange soon.

ok thanks for your answer, i had some thoughts, coz of long time response server... somethimes i get no response from server, after 2-3 reloads i can connect on my wallet. they must change server. Smiley
Bemerand

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 01:03:28 AM

Where is the 2017 roadmap and how come I need to ask so many times. We need to know what's coming next, how can you expect us to stay and support if we dont even know what road we are headed down. Fuck dev. Get real and start producing.

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
Bitr8er

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 09:14:51 AM

Is there a slack group for this coin?
If not perhaps someone should create one.

There is a price support campaign on Bitcoingarden where money is generated with faucet affiliate commission.
The shared purchased are distributed amongst the participants, with the understanding that they wont just dump them on the exchange
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=11970.msg133576#msg133576
Jewelettes

Activity: 581
Merit: 254

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 10:58:22 AM

Team Insane is not stopping nor giving up. Most of the coins have been affected by the high bitcoin value and the holiday season. Most traders are hoarding bitcoin in the hope that it would still climb up to a predicted higher high. Traders even dumped coins to increase bitcoin holdings. A lot of coins were affected even the established ones like etherium.  It has been a cycle. So I believe that it's going to bounce back. In the meantime, those who still believe in Insane Coin are having a great time grabbing the Insanes that impatient traders dump.

Still believe in the forthcoming rise in the Insane price.

So dumpers, keep it coming. Wink

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 01:32:25 PM

Team Insane is not stopping nor giving up. Most of the coins have been affected by the high bitcoin value and the holiday season. Most traders are hoarding bitcoin in the hope that it would still climb up to a predicted higher high. Traders even dumped coins to increase bitcoin holdings. A lot of coins were affected even the established ones like etherium.  It has been a cycle. So I believe that it's going to bounce back. In the meantime, those who still believe in Insane Coin are having a great time grabbing the Insanes that impatient traders dump.

You are correct.

Nobody is giving up on Insane. In fact, I am doubling down on my efforts to support Insane.

I have put far too much effort into Insane to give up.

Thanks for your support Jewel.

INSANE!!!

Grin

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
subG

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:11:22 PM

You are correct.

Nobody is giving up on Insane. In fact, I am doubling down on my efforts to support Insane.

INSANE!!!

Grin

That's good to hear.  Besides yourself, who currently make up the Insane team?
kassex

Activity: 1974
Merit: 794

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:38:49 PM

http://jack.insanecoin.com/jack/insane/ - not work.
404 not fond
Why?
gawlea

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 06:20:35 PM

this is what we need, never give up! congratz to the devs and promoters.
P.S. and for the insane coin holders, don't sell it, keep it!
S3cco

Activity: 2032
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 06:26:39 PM

I'm staking 24h a day!   Grin  Grin  Grin

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
gawlea

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 06:05:53 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2017, 06:37:53 PM by gawlea

I'm staking 24h a day!   Grin  Grin  Grin

You have "what" to stack Wink good to you!
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 06:45:51 PM

You are correct.

INSANE!!!

Grin

We are not at level of HTL but we are on the way.
Me too i think that the high price of BTc have affected too many alts and lowered their price, but i hope that very soon Insane will stand up in price and volume.
My suggestion is always to find something to improve and develop, otherwise this coin can't find an application on the real world Wink
Bemerand

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 12:07:33 AM

Where is the roadmap for 2017?

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 02:38:10 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2017, 03:54:11 AM by Bittzy78

Where is the roadmap for 2017?

It is more of an Insane guide than a roadmap..

http://insanecoin.com/roadmap.html

We started this with a grand total of $0.00 because we didn't have an ICO.

Almost all Insanity will have to happen organically until the price stabilizes at a higher level.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: