Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:48:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] InsaneCoin (INSN) 🔷PoW/PoS/CMC 📈 insane.exchange 📈  (Read 184379 times)
ralt

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:33:12 AM

I have the sync problems too. I have to restart the wallet everyday, and hence I'm not able to stake  Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:23:04 AM

I have the sync problems too. I have to restart the wallet everyday, and hence I'm not able to stake  Sad

Same problem here, also I can't run a masternode either as my masternode is disconnecting every few hours on my local machine.
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:22:31 AM

There are many with complaints of an out of sync wallet.  What I don't understand is how some people have a working wallet while others don't.  This doesn't make any sense to me unless they are on a different blockchain or using a different wallet. 
Fishmaster42

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:10:41 AM

There are many with complaints of an out of sync wallet.  What I don't understand is how some people have a working wallet while others don't.  This doesn't make any sense to me unless they are on a different blockchain or using a different wallet. 
i just checked, mine is working fine
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 02:32:14 AM

INSN has an update for the wallet syncing issues

Version 1.0.5.3 Membrane - 08

https://mega.nz/#!w4UVmSpb!EQJwbIKQ_AU_MkCTMf0rEBVBqE3WP70VVIT4eWod2ao  

(This is not a mandatory update)

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
efex83

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:34:36 AM

pretty silly thing.... you would think a scene like crypto would have less affinity to classical media, but a mention on tv seems to really do the trick. obviously the combination of pow/pos is a strong product. gl guys!
subG

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:05:52 PM

I don't know if the above update fixed the issues for anyone else who had the problem in the first place but it didn't work for me.  I am still having the same out of sync issues being stuck on block 47423 (5 days behind).
ralt

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:28:26 AM

I don't know if the above update fixed the issues for anyone else who had the problem in the first place but it didn't work for me.  I am still having the same out of sync issues being stuck on block 47423 (5 days behind).

It didn't work for me either, still having the same out of sync issues, I have to restart the wallet daily  Cry

chenjl84

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:46:01 PM

The coin is always like this, mature in the discussion, and then at a certain stage the price will rise, but the bear market like this is very difficult now.
subG

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:15:32 PM

It didn't work for me either, still having the same out of sync issues, I have to restart the wallet daily  Cry

Maybe that's why it's called Insane coin.  You have to do insane things that you don't normally do with other projects.  I hope the Insane team get's a working fix out fast.  We're missing out on the 10x rewards. 
kasparpalgi

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:27:01 PM

Hey, can anyone say how to calculate how much BTC or USD one 1070ti or 1080 card will make mining Insane?
ralt

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:07:56 PM

Maybe that's why it's called Insane coin.  You have to do insane things that you don't normally do with other projects.  I hope the Insane team get's a working fix out fast.  We're missing out on the 10x rewards. 

Yes, I'm starting to get angry. I've supported INSN for a long time (check this thread), and now we are missing the 10x rewards. It's not fair, and the lack of solutions by the team is annoying. We've waited a long time, and now we are getting this. Maybe it's time to move on from this project.

zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:21:45 PM

Yes, I'm starting to get angry. I've supported INSN for a long time (check this thread), and now we are missing the 10x rewards. It's not fair, and the lack of solutions by the team is annoying. We've waited a long time, and now we are getting this. Maybe it's time to move on from this project.

Everyone has a problems , my stakeing wallet also not work properly but is this reason to be unreasonable. Team tryis to work things out. And this is not lack of trying they have relased updates and for all thouse havent been worked, but rise voice about few missed coins, seems like you never cared about project but rather money what you hoping to get.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
russBOY

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:36:24 PM

I did not really understand what's happening now with your site. it looks like a junk. but I liked your announcement. this is the most interesting announcement in the sphere of games, which I saw. I read your white paper to better understand
ralt

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:48:35 PM

It didn't work for me either, still having the same out of sync issues, I have to restart the wallet daily  Cry

Maybe that's why it's called Insane coin.  You have to do insane things that you don't normally do with other projects.  I hope the Insane team get's a working fix out fast.  We're missing out on the 10x rewards.  

Everyone has a problems , my stakeing wallet also not work properly but is this reason to be unreasonable. Team tryis to work things out. And this is not lack of trying they have relased updates and for all thouse havent been worked, but rise voice about few missed coins, seems like you never cared about project but rather money what you hoping to get.

We've been waiting patiently for months, when things did not work for anyone. We are only asking for things to work OK for everyone now. It's not difficult to understand that, if this is not accomplished, the project does not look good. It's not about the money we are not getting now, it's about the future of the project. How do you want to attract new investors in this situation?

Anyway, you may have your opinion, and make your choices. Just don't judge ours.

carrotbanhkook

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:18:10 PM

Angry Sad just wondering approx. how much INSN you make with for example with one GTX1080 stock clock card that does X11 @ around 11,4MH/s Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
singingdan

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:39:41 AM

I have a conflicted transaction. Is there any way to abandon it or cancel it in the INSN qt wallet?

zincra

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:22:59 AM

It didn't work for me either, still having the same out of sync issues, I have to restart the wallet daily  Cry

Maybe that's why it's called Insane coin.  You have to do insane things that you don't normally do with other projects.  I hope the Insane team get's a working fix out fast.  We're missing out on the 10x rewards.  

We've been waiting patiently for months, when things did not work for anyone. We are only asking for things to work OK for everyone now. It's not difficult to understand that, if this is not accomplished, the project does not look good. It's not about the money we are not getting now, it's about the future of the project. How do you want to attract new investors in this situation?

Anyway, you may have your opinion, and make your choices. Just don't judge ours.

You talked me like im representive of project im not representive, so dont judge a project by my words. Yea every one can make they choices even you, but is it neccesary to make big fuss, if you have problems i think its rather okey to ask help from developers or other team members, in discord channel they are online, but you sounded like FUD, its okey to ask questions but it also important to chooce right wording for question..

People expect big things with year or even a month, but future is made with decades, but i dont belive insane project fruits have to wait dacades but people still need to have patience

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
antammedic

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:24:52 AM

You talked me like im representive of project im not representive, so dont judge a project by my words. Yea every one can make they choices even you, but is it neccesary to make big fuss, if you have problems i think its rather okey to ask help from developers or other team members, in discord channel they are online, but you sounded like FUD, its okey to ask questions but it also important to chooce right wording for question..

People expect big things with year or even a month, but future is made with decades, but i dont belive insane project fruits have to wait dacades but people still need to have patience
Where is link to INSANE announcement about its signature campaign? Please give me link. Thank you.
zincra

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:08:09 AM

Where is link to INSANE announcement about its signature campaign? Please give me link. Thank you.

there is no signature campaign yet, i wear signature couse i support insanecoin and i dont get paid for it, if you want to do so alsothen you can do it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1709461.msg17127480#msg17127480. In future there might be signature campaign if project leadership are ready for it

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: