Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:32:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any place to gamble IF the Mayweather vs McGregor fight will happen?  (Read 6762 times)
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:27:04 PM

New movements in the Mayweather camp:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buR4rCjqmxQ

""There's only one fight that I want...if I came back to entertain the fans, there's only one entertaining bout...Mayweather vs. McGregor...that's the only fight that I want...keep our fingers crossed and see where we can go from here," stated retired undefeated former pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather, who spoke more about Conor McGregor's recent declaration that he's putting his UFC career on hold to focus on a boxing match with him."

Looks clear to me. Both fighters know the big numbers are on this fight. I think it's happening.

Thats a good news then. However i know things will be in favor of mayweather tho i love to see how mcgregor is going to dump  mayweathers face inside the ring. Or else if mayweather continue to run then maybe after pacman this can be the worst fight in the history totally just a waste of money
He said he came bank to entertain fans, but the big question is, had he really entertained the fans in his entire carrier as undefeated boxer?

I guess this guy talk too much but in terms of entertainment, Mcgregor is doing what it looks like. If this fight will happen, I would not hesitate to go with Mayweather but to tell you people, I am not gonna watch this game live. I came here for the money and I know Money Mayweather will deliver.

I think he had many exciting fights, lately as he got older his style got a lot more defensive only and only taking advantage of his jab technique and extra reach as the attack factor, but is clear that Mayweather is one of the best boxers of all time in any case.

Who knows, maybe McGregor gets lucky and somehow manages to catch him with a strong blow and KO's him, that would be insane... thats why a lot of people want to buy the fight. But chances are McGregor will get his ass jabbed as usual.
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 11:51:54 PM

I would be so scared to watch this fight, because if Mayweather for some reason gets KO'd (it can happen) it would be the end of his career. I mean I think people is not really considering the massive risk that this is for Mayweather. McGregor is not even a boxer and expected to lose, so Mayweather has all the pressure. People are not valuing that enough. It would be a total success if the fight happens, I will buy a ticket for sure.
Pattberry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 11:14:42 PM

I would be so scared to watch this fight, because if Mayweather for some reason gets KO'd (it can happen) it would be the end of his career. I mean I think people is not really considering the massive risk that this is for Mayweather. McGregor is not even a boxer and expected to lose, so Mayweather has all the pressure. People are not valuing that enough. It would be a total success if the fight happens, I will buy a ticket for sure.
If the fight really happens it could break records in every way and this will be a billion dollar match as all the eyes will be on this match.Yes Mayweather will be taking a huge risk and his legacy is on the line if he is to face Connor Mcgregor because the fact is Connor is still a rookie with zero fights in boxing and if he defeats or poses a threat to Mayweather it is a major blow without any doubt.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 11:30:07 PM

New movements in the Mayweather camp:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buR4rCjqmxQ

""There's only one fight that I want...if I came back to entertain the fans, there's only one entertaining bout...Mayweather vs. McGregor...that's the only fight that I want...keep our fingers crossed and see where we can go from here," stated retired undefeated former pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather, who spoke more about Conor McGregor's recent declaration that he's putting his UFC career on hold to focus on a boxing match with him."

Looks clear to me. Both fighters know the big numbers are on this fight. I think it's happening.

Thats a good news then. However i know things will be in favor of mayweather tho i love to see how mcgregor is going to dump  mayweathers face inside the ring. Or else if mayweather continue to run then maybe after pacman this can be the worst fight in the history totally just a waste of money
He said he came bank to entertain fans, but the big question is, had he really entertained the fans in his entire carrier as undefeated boxer?

I guess this guy talk too much but in terms of entertainment, Mcgregor is doing what it looks like. If this fight will happen, I would not hesitate to go with Mayweather but to tell you people, I am not gonna watch this game live. I came here for the money and I know Money Mayweather will deliver.

Haha, that was really hilarious. I would rather love to watch two ammature juggling. The only thing that made him famous is that he is undefeated and controversial fights(controversial wons would be much better) thats the thing he is a money maker and thats it. Quantity over quality as i have always said
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1456

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:44:02 AM

My God the hype has truly gotten into your head. This is my prediction for this fight, the winner will be Floyd Mayweather via a unanimous decision. The fight will be boring exactly like Floyd's fight versus Pacman.

If all of you want an exciting fight, Conor versus Pacman will be better. We'll see a clinic of how to shut the Irishman up.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 04:52:12 PM

My God the hype has truly gotten into your head. This is my prediction for this fight, the winner will be Floyd Mayweather via a unanimous decision. The fight will be boring exactly like Floyd's fight versus Pacman.

If all of you want an exciting fight, Conor versus Pacman will be better. We'll see a clinic of how to shut the Irishman up.

Mayweather is more exciting because he is undefeated and he is gambling with his legacy. Also for true fans of boxings that enjoy the sweet science and appreciate the defensive style, watching Mayweather fight is always a sight to behold.

With that being said, here is leaked footage of Connor training boxing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qweMcL3Cuo

joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 06:54:13 PM

Mayweather is more exciting because he is undefeated and he is gambling with his legacy. Also for true fans of boxings that enjoy the sweet science and appreciate the defensive style, watching Mayweather fight is always a sight to behold.

Casual fan like me don't enjoy watching Mayweather style in the ring. No excitement like the other boxer in his generation (Manny). Although a lot of fans follow him and watch his fight, it seems to be that they are buying tickets to his fight to see him lose.  Grin
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 02:06:18 PM

Casual fan like me don't enjoy watching Mayweather style in the ring. No excitement like the other boxer in his generation (Manny). Although a lot of fans follow him and watch his fight, it seems to be that they are buying tickets to his fight to see him lose.  Grin

Well I think even casual fans would enjoy Mayweather vs ConorMcGregor only because of the cash of the 2 different sports, also again, Mayweather is an obviously big deal in every fight because he is undefeated, also if he wins he would break Rocky Marciano's record. Can't miss that fight.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 05:40:42 PM

Well I think even casual fans would enjoy Mayweather vs ConorMcGregor only because of the cash of the 2 different sports, also again, Mayweather is an obviously big deal in every fight because he is undefeated, also if he wins he would break Rocky Marciano's record. Can't miss that fight.

Well we most likely will miss that fight all in all. Lats face it, theres no way mayweather would engage connor in an mma fight and connor would most likely do the same because with mayweather's style of boxing, he may not have a chance. We just might be seeing tbis happening on fantasy matchups and video games

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 08:44:53 PM

Yes it can be possible, betting in whom who''s gonna win in the fight or what round they're gonna be knock down? but is the first time that Mayweather his opponent was one of the fighter in ufc, Just feel free to correct me if i'm wrong. So this will gonna an exciting fight ever!
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 01:10:34 AM

Floyd vs Conor will not be exciting. It will be exactly like the Floyd versus Manny Pacquaio fight. After so much hype and money invested the fans, both casual and eager fans were very disappointed with the outcome and it became one of the most boring fights in boxing history. Many felt they were cheated and after that some sports journalists were declaring that boxing as a sport is dying.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
yueno

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Yueno

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 01:27:31 AM

It seems this fight is more possible than a lot of people think, and I would like to gamble within the very idea of it happening. I think this alone can generate a huge prize pool because of the massive speculation. Latest news:

Mayweather vs Conor recent beef:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVeRk7piOnk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH497a14tY4

Conor recently on record saying "let's do it under boxing rules for 100 million":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aToXpOvH_DQ

Conor gets a boxing license and talks about potential fights with Mayweather opponents:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ImdzUzVzjs

Just a couple of days ago, Dana White said 50 cent told him Mayweather really wants to fight Conor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5McRtt8Dvg8

I think its very interesting to pay attention to this. We are looking at potentially the biggest fight ever with the most money. The biggest gambling pot ever in a fight. So while the hype builds up I would like to make a gamble on the fight even happening but I can't find any sites.
try sportsbet.net it is a good site for sports betting i played once in this site and it seems good to me. I won also in the play of golden state warriors and cleveland cavaliers in the NBA last year. try it once you see it you will try not stop it. He He.
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 01:20:25 PM

Floyd vs Conor will not be exciting. It will be exactly like the Floyd versus Manny Pacquaio fight. After so much hype and money invested the fans, both casual and eager fans were very disappointed with the outcome and it became one of the most boring fights in boxing history. Many felt they were cheated and after that some sports journalists were declaring that boxing as a sport is dying.

It will be exciting, Connor will be aggressive, he has nothing to lose. He is the underdog, it's his first boxing match, and everyone expects him to lose, so he has no fear.

Mayweather puts his legacy on stake, but he is the master of tactic boxing.

We will see what happens.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 01:29:11 AM

@thejaytiesto. No. I am so very sure that it will not be exciting. This is a fight made because of money. After a few rounds just looking at each other. Maybe Conor will attack and hit air because Floyd will dodge and weave and then do nothing else besides the occasional jab and maybe the cross. The referee will declare Floyd the winner and everyone will say what just happened? Where is the action? That was boring.

Conor and Floyd will get a multimillion pay day each while the fans will feel cheated once again. That is the art of the hustle by Floyd and Conor for you.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 01:53:48 AM

Well if that will happen i think most of the sportsbetting website will be opening the betting about it because that is a huge fight that the fans will really watch and bet as my self i will bet on the most famous website and the website that ive known because we know that they are not scam . Lets hope that it will happen but i think it is impossible
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 01:49:43 PM

@thejaytiesto. No. I am so very sure that it will not be exciting. This is a fight made because of money. After a few rounds just looking at each other. Maybe Conor will attack and hit air because Floyd will dodge and weave and then do nothing else besides the occasional jab and maybe the cross. The referee will declare Floyd the winner and everyone will say what just happened? Where is the action? That was boring.

Conor and Floyd will get a multimillion pay day each while the fans will feel cheated once again. That is the art of the hustle by Floyd and Conor for you.

Seeing Floyd dodge and making pros look like amateurs is exciting for me, sorry that it isn't for you.

Also everyone was saying the same about the Floyd-Canelo fight, and Floyd gave a masterclass in boxing, Canelo was looking like a chump, so imagine what he can do to Conor.

For me the excitement is there. Seeing Floyd do his routine and Conor looking for the KO.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 12:44:34 AM

@thejaytiesto. What about the Floyd Mayweather versus Manny Pacquaio fight? Did that look like a master class in boxing to you? With all the hype and the money they put into that fight, it has become one of the biggest flops and disappointments in the history of boxing. The same opinion was said by both casual fans and real educated fans. Some sports writers started writing about how boxing is dying after that fight. That is all because of the corruptible nature of money that is running the sport.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 04:19:25 PM

@thejaytiesto. What about the Floyd Mayweather versus Manny Pacquaio fight? Did that look like a master class in boxing to you? With all the hype and the money they put into that fight, it has become one of the biggest flops and disappointments in the history of boxing. The same opinion was said by both casual fans and real educated fans. Some sports writers started writing about how boxing is dying after that fight. That is all because of the corruptible nature of money that is running the sport.

Indeed, the fight was a disappointment, but it was expected. Floyd Mayweather would do his usual routine, fight a conservative fight, score points... why is it all Floyd Mayweather's fault tho? Isn't it Manny Pacquiao's fault that he wasn't able to KO Mayweather or at least cause any amounts of relevant damage?
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 12:42:40 AM

@thejaytiesto. The point is not about who is at fault here. It is more about the fans being tricked into thinking that this will be a real super fight. Knowing Floyd Mayweather's style it will be going in there and win by points then he goes out and gets his money. Conor might try to knock him out bit it will still end up in a lackluster performance. Pacquaio will be a better match up for Conor if you want to see fireworks in my opinion.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 01:36:54 AM

i think Floyd Mayweather's  can't paying boxing again, this him is resignation from boxing
is want playing again i think only money, if salary reach 50 million dollar i think wan play again
but is mcgregor is not popular , so maywaeather is playing vs mcgregor can't high icome

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All