Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 07:14:37 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where would you invest if you had 40$/day ?  (Read 28499 times)
Astvile

Activity: 402

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 11:36:58 PM

Imagine you had a daily income of 40$ each day in bitcoin, what would do with them and where would you invest them ?
If i would earn 40$/day on bitcoins i will probably invest it all in trading.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 09:09:52 PM

I will go for gambling and try to make quick money from it and who knows if luck comes in my support then I can even make $400 out of it in a single day and if it really happens then I will invest those winnings into altcoins to make profits in future and it will also decrease the risk of loosing.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 10:17:59 PM

If i get 40$ bitcoin every month, at first may be i'll hold all of it for several times. I do that because this is time when bitcoin's price relative going to high. For me better to collect it until enough amount while creating plan to trade it.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Fatanut

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 07:49:52 AM

If i get 40$ bitcoin every month, at first may be i'll hold all of it for several times. I do that because this is time when bitcoin's price relative going to high. For me better to collect it until enough amount while creating plan to trade it.

Slow down and read the thread. It's 40$ a day not every month.

I will go for gambling and try to make quick money from it and who knows if luck comes in my support then I can even make $400 out of it in a single day and if it really happens then I will invest those winnings into altcoins to make profits in future and it will also decrease the risk of loosing.

This is the thing about gambling that makes people hooked. It gives us the illusion that we can do anything in this world "if we could just make quick money from gambling." In reality, you'll try and try to earn money from gambling but you'll never win.

Just looking at your post, your thinking has snowballed from "trying" to make money from gambling to trading altcoins using $400 that you've made from gambling. You haven't even placed a bet, but you already have fantasized what are you going to do with the money that you'll win someday.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
r32godzilla

Activity: 508

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 06:00:02 PM

Trading is always a good place to invest your money as it will make your coins grow in long run which may not be possible with gambling and it will take all your money away from you so its good to put them in trading and start doing small trades.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Gufeng

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 07:38:32 PM

Trading is always a good place to invest your money as it will make your coins grow in long run which may not be possible with gambling and it will take all your money away from you so its good to put them in trading and start doing small trades.

Invest in altcoins will low price and whose volume can go higher in future but its very hard to predict which will be the right coin to invest so before investing do a good research and hopefully you will be making some good profits in future.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
isoneguy

Activity: 504

eat bacon!!!

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 01:21:00 AM

After a little thought.

I've decided the best investment you could make.

Would be to reinvest into yourself. The compound interest is most effective when it's compounding one'self.

Improve your personal infrastructure.

Ye 'olde'!!! Do you concur???
^.v.<.>.◘ qwop
earth | fist | bubbles | ventricle | con | cave | bread | barns | spoon | little | hammer | four | chins | potato | scrypt | gauss | flamethrower | general | table | mongolian | salt | berry | quarter | panel | dual | hell | lucky's | dagger | *french* | translucent | pearl | echo | evil | axe | sea | mineral | labyrinth | vector | morning | palm | star | bench | mask | chosen | ray | parsel | snoop | tongue | rice | pants | rex | two | ocean | ball | red -respec
bitsmichel

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 04:47:13 PM

After a little thought.

Would be to reinvest into yourself. The compound interest is most effective when it's compounding one'self.

I will divide and invest properly, 25% of the money i will invest in the gold and other 25% i will invest in the bitcoin. rest 50% in which i will keep some it in the bank and some other amount for my daily.
LittleBitFunny

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 04:56:54 PM

After a little thought.

I will divide and invest properly, 25% of the money i will invest in the gold and other 25% i will invest in the bitcoin. rest 50% in which i will keep some it in the bank and some other amount for my daily.
I would probably put a bit more than that into Bitcoin.  While gold is very good as a stable hold of value, Bitcoin's use as a currency means that it can be both a helpful asset which will rise over time and useful in your personal life.

In this case you would be reinvesting it into yourself as well - that's what great about Bitcoin, it doesn't stop you spending but it keeps you earning.
sunsilk

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 07:11:33 PM

I won't even going to this probably I had enough with this $40 a day and I don't going to gamble this amount for gambling everyday.

Since I'm a patient person I really don't intend to earn with fast money and I had enough bad experience gambling.

It's better to use this with trading rather than choosing the fastest way of losing.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████
███████████████
████████
████████████████████
█████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████

cosmicblue

Activity: 288

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:36:47 PM

I would put it in an exchange and invest in a solid alt coin something like dash or ethereum. They are looking very fit and are making people a lot of money for those who recognized the signals when they were still worth a couple of mbtc a while ago.

Big dom the donkey destroyer.
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:39:51 PM

I would put it in an exchange and invest in a solid alt coin something like dash or ethereum. They are looking very fit and are making people a lot of money for those who recognized the signals when they were still worth a couple of mbtc a while ago.

We have missed an opportunity to invest in those coins at a right time and now price has been too high so I will not prefer to invest in either of those coins as if price fell down in coming days then there is a full possibility that it may not recover back or it will take long time for recovery so I will prefer to search for some other coin which has potential to grow in coming days or weeks.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 910

Vegeta, What does the scouter say!?

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:47:15 PM

I would do; 10$ for stocks, 5$ for bitcoins, 10$for gold, 10$ for education.

Education is an important investment too. Smarter you get, better decisions you make. If you are smart enough to begin with, you can get even smarter without paying any money though  Cool So that 10$ might go in somewhere else when you are ready.

One thing is for sure; i would never invest in altcoins... till the time comes when the btc becomes very dead.
scarface

Activity: 350

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 11:19:23 PM

I will prefer to diversify them 50 50 in altcoins and with rest I will try to go on gambling sites to make quick money but I am not sure whether gambling will give me favorable results or not but its worth to take risk with that amount as its not too high amount to loose but if I am lucky then it can give me good sum of money in short time.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

Skarner21

Activity: 546

Don't Trust anyone

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 11:57:53 PM

Imagine you had a daily income of 40$ each day in bitcoin, what would do with them and where would you invest them ?
I think that with the $40 daily you should invest in the project safe low profits of about 1% per day. E.g. https://ethtrade.org/agent485529
Honestly there is no guarantee or assurance that you can make $40 usd daily more or less it will be still depends if you are skilled you can high amount of $40 if not and you are selling something if you know how to promote and more impressions about your product you can earn above $40.
There is no stable earnings.. it will be still depends on us how we are driving our money to increase the amount.. if you are lazy and you can't work hard you can only earn small amount but if you are lazy but you have huge capital or money you can hire people to work for you and earn. multiple business can make your more earnings.

jems

Activity: 284

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 01:10:40 AM

i have two ways i would like to invest in legit bitcoin builders online site or in website 20$ and make it 50$ hehe  , and 10$ to buy staff or things like clothes and 10$ is to buy foods or goods or just save the money in bank or some people i trust because i believe bitcoins need someday

▄▄▄▄▄
BOON COIN
▄▄▄
...DECENTRALIZED JOB PLATFORM...
▄▄▄  WHITEPΛPER  ▄  FΛCEBOOK  ▄  TELEGRΛM  ▄  REDDIT  ▄  TWITTER  ▄▄▄
▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄
mrcash02

Activity: 714

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 02:55:21 AM

i have two ways i would like to invest in legit bitcoin builders online site or in website 20$ and make it 50$ hehe  , and 10$ to buy staff or things like clothes and 10$ is to buy foods or goods or just save the money in bank or some people i trust because i believe bitcoins need someday

How to turn $20 into $50 by investing in "legit bitcoin builders online site"?  Smiley

Which kind of site is it?

laredo7mm

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 03:06:17 AM

If you are earning $40 on daily basis then it will take you to $280 for a week so my suggestion would be to reach to that amount and invest that amount in altcoin as its a good capital to invest and if price pumps then you can make really good profits from it and it would be higher then what you can make with $40.
Fatanut

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 09:58:26 AM

I think that's not the best way to allocate your money since you're not going to the mall every single day. 10$ for thing like clothes, that'll require you going outside every single day and then buying a shirt worth 10$ in all.

"A website", funny how people still cannot give out the exact name of the website that they're investing in. 20$ and make it 50$, sounds like nothing but HYIP to me.

And why do you even have to give your money to people you trust. Don't you have the capacity to save and secure the money by yourself? I really think that you should learn more about financial stuffs and allocate the money better.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 574

TokenPay.com | TOKEN SALE Dec 7th

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 01:09:32 PM

Legit bitcoin builders? I don't think its legit because no online site for bitcoin now that last longer and 20$ to make 50$ sounds impossible maybe $40 may do.
Well for some stuffs and things i hope you need that especially clothes ,you need it everyday but to much clothes to buy everyday is not good at all . It is much better to save it into bitcoin wallet or invest that you can make it grow ofcourse on your own not in the site money will not work for you in the sites =).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.