Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:10:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where would you invest if you had 40$/day ?  (Read 28680 times)
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 06:56:24 AM

Currently i would invest those ammount at raiblocks, since its an old coin and developer is back working on it to let the coin reach at once exchanges, the concept its amazing, proof or real human work, to earn this you must do captcha service, i would invest here.

Yes, but still it is not listed in the exchanges yet, i hope the price the rai blocks is really high with 354 sats. Even though it is not listed in the exchanges but the price is dramatically increasing, yes it is completely based on human real work. But may be once it is listed on exchange the price of rai blocks will be more may be.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 10:30:58 PM

There are not many options available at the moment where to invest your money, there are many HYIP but all of them are scams, so probably you could just buy bitcoin and hold for an increase in the price so you can sell seems like the best and lower risk alternative.

There's a lot of ways to invest your money or simply use it as a capital at something. You just don't realize it. I don't consider HYIP sites as an investment site but purely a gamble because it's just as risky as playing dice games at a gambling site and you don't know what tomorrow holds for your so-called investment.

You can invest when you make your own business. This way, you'll have full access and full control of whatever's going to happen with your investment. It would depend solely on what you're doing to maintain that investment. Any investment that just lets you put money and doesn't make you committed to the business is a scam. But beware of investments like MLM that requires you to put money first before you can start earning. That's a scam even though it makes you committed to the business because if you don't, you'll never get back your pay-in.
But to make your own business you will need to have a big amount of capital, an idea of what you want your business to do, the know how to make it happen, and some innovative ideas to make it successful.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 02:53:55 AM

A decent investment could be cnc 3d printers, cnc laser engravers or some type of cnc routing machine.

A person could conceivably start a small business making jewelry, keychains, etc.

Entry level CNC machines are around $100.

Not sure about viability, but that could be something worth looking into.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 02:21:38 PM

A decent investment could be cnc 3d printers, cnc laser engravers or some type of cnc routing machine.

A person could conceivably start a small business making jewelry, keychains, etc.

You don't have to settle for a business that small if you're making 40$ a day. In just a month, you'll have $1200 and you can have much better investment with that. 3D printer is popular in first world countries because they are the first ones to have and afford it. I think it would be good if you buy a 3D printer and then rent it or just accept the design online, print it, and then ship it to the buyer. Not everyone can afford a 3D printer but needs to use one.

But again, with 40$ a day, there would be much better investments than that. Research what your area actually needs. You don't want to buy a 3D printer and have it rented by other people, but end up selling it the next month because you just found out that most people in your place either don't need one or already one. Grin

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 02:56:08 PM

You don't have to settle for a business that small if you're making 40$ a day. In just a month, you'll have $1200 and you can have much better investment with that. 3D printer is popular in first world countries because they are the first ones to have and afford it. I think it would be good if you buy a 3D printer and then rent it or just accept the design online, print it, and then ship it to the buyer. Not everyone can afford a 3D printer but needs to use one.

But again, with 40$ a day, there would be much better investments than that. Research what your area actually needs. You don't want to buy a 3D printer and have it rented by other people, but end up selling it the next month because you just found out that most people in your place either don't need one or already one. Grin

Well if you can make awesome things with that 3d printer then you invest your money there. If you can sell things made from it, then that would be really great. However this is really hard to do as 3d printers are made for small project and not really for purposes of mass producing goods.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 02:26:23 AM

Well if you can make awesome things with that 3d printer then you invest your money there. If you can sell things made from it, then that would be really great. However this is really hard to do as 3d printers are made for small project and not really for purposes of mass producing goods.

3d printers are ok for mass producing small objects. Pendants, earrings, figurines, keychains. Anything small might work ok. One problem with 3d printers is the larger the object printed the more wasteful and expensive production costs & inefficiencies rise. Most mass produced objects are hollow and use as small an amount of material as necessary. 3d printers are the opposite in terms of using as much material as possible to build a solid structure, which inflates costs. This makes 3d printed objects much more expensive than the same item created in a mold. But that issue can be mitigated to a degree if only small objects are printed to reduce overhead costs.

Most small businesses don't do massive amounts of sale volume to where better methods of mass production would be necessary. a 3d printer could conceivably be used to start a small business. But for it to work, they might need to focus on producing only items that are small to keep production costs down. Also others owning 3d printers in the same neighborhood doesn't necessarily count as competition. The natural markets for 3d printed items could be ebay, etsy stores -- internet based markets rather than localized ones.

That said, I've never tried running a business based on 3d printers. There could be many pros and cons I'm not aware of. It just seemed like an idea that might be worth pursuing so I threw it out there. It nothing else I hope it makes for interesting talks.
buyinbtc
Legendary

Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 01:38:54 PM

Imagine you had a daily income of 40$ each day in bitcoin, what would do with them and where would you invest them ?

I wouldn't invest them anywhere, as most of the time imvesting is risky, many gambling or loaning or other sites can simply scam you. What i would do is to keep this money in different wqllets and just save them, i would try to trade other currencies with that money to earn, but if it won't work well i would keep saving them

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
mundang

Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 01:52:48 PM

Imagine you had a daily income of 40$ each day in bitcoin, what would do with them and where would you invest them ?
Well i will definitely invest it in a legit investment site. I will invest it to trade altcoin, i dont want to put my 40$ income in a risk situation like investing on ponzi/hyip or cloud mining.
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 11:06:05 PM

Currently i would invest those ammount at raiblocks, since its an old coin and developer is back working on it to let the coin reach at once exchanges, the concept its amazing, proof or real human work, to earn this you must do captcha service, i would invest here.

I am less sure if raiblock have growth rates or profits in the future. Because RB does not yet have the possibility for that and still lost by a couple of coin which is now still in a stage of crowdsale, such as trust or edgless, So, it would be better to follow among the coin because I have the confidence that both will give you a better advantage to us. But if you want to get a better investment of cryptocurrency, it is better to use the bitcoin so far beneficial
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 11:33:23 PM

Well i will definitely invest it in a legit investment site. I will invest it to trade altcoin, i dont want to put my 40$ income in a risk situation like investing on ponzi/hyip or cloud mining.
yepp i will choose to invest on altcoin and hold it for long time enough ,
currently i am down profit because of how deep and get deeper dogecoin price it is ,
i bought dogecoin worth $500 on 30 satoshi and now the price on 18 satoshi ,
almost lost half of my initial capital , but when you look for the future , dogecoin can raise up to 100 satoshi!
PSSMA

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 12:04:01 AM

If you are earning 40$ per day then why not try to start a lending service?
Bjorn Ironside

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 04:00:26 AM

I would just hold the whole sum in bitcoins because it's the most profitable tool compared with others including real estate, shares, gold and so on. Maybe in short period I would buy some alts
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 10:44:01 AM

Lending service is a very risky thing to do. There are some that would give you a valid collateral, but upon checking, the collateral actually has hidden defects. And a lot of people are asking for a loan and would just default because they didn't care about their collateral. Their intention right from the start was to get rid of that item or to sell that item.

You'll see lenders in here are very picky on whom they give loans to.
thebatletbet

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 11:12:45 AM

where youre lending youre bitcoin
bitfinex, BTCjam, or poloniex, if poloniex and bitfinex is low return, and where lending service is good return
and bitfinex still good service or not
alisus

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 02:50:56 PM

If I get $ 40 / day choose to invest for Bitcoin, because the current market presents some very favorable conditions possible with investment Bitcoin would be more profitable and not much time to it The second I would also lease mining rig, because it's been my dream
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:25:45 PM

If I get $ 40 / day choose to invest for Bitcoin, because the current market presents some very favorable conditions possible with investment Bitcoin would be more profitable and not much time to it The second I would also lease mining rig, because it's been my dream

I'll probably do this too. Bitcoins have doubled each year and I think it will happen again this year. It's quite a possible even that the prices could even triple this year as the news about it's adoption is really popping up everywhere. If you invest $40 a day, you get to buy a lot and in the end you'll profit more if the prices really pushes up.
aloneout

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:32:26 PM

it is a remarkable thing. if I have accrued it. I would invest my money to create a business in the real world. other than that I was also going to invest in the trading world. I want two jobs so I would get backup income. everybody wants more revenue every day.

You're absolutely right, if getting something that gives us a very big money is definitely the first thing I think about and most people think of is to make the Fund more and provide better profits again. And one way to it is the investment or business, because only by investing and bisnislah which gives the advantage of the best (if you have the right thinking). But in addition to providing business, investment and profits also could make a loss, depending on how we do it
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:35:59 PM

I'll probably do this too. Bitcoins have doubled each year and I think it will happen again this year. It's quite a possible even that the prices could even triple this year as the news about it's adoption is really popping up everywhere. If you invest $40 a day, you get to buy a lot and in the end you'll profit more if the prices really pushes up.

Investing in bitcoin for long term is a good choice but going for buying a mining rig to mine bitcoin is not a good choice as for mining you need lot of mining rig and most important is electricity expenses as most miners are in loss due to electricity expenses. So it is good choice to buy bitcoin and if you know trading then you can do that other then that going for mining is not a good choice at present situation.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 04:17:11 PM

Investing in bitcoin for long term is a good choice but going for buying a mining rig to mine bitcoin is not a good choice as for mining you need lot of mining rig and most important is electricity expenses as most miners are in loss due to electricity expenses. So it is good choice to buy bitcoin and if you know trading then you can do that other then that going for mining is not a good choice at present situation.

That's strange, where did I ever say that I recommended OP to mine? Anyway, since you got to this topic, I would suggest also not to mine with just this much capital. It's not worth it, you'll just end up in losses if you try to mine yourself. Even if you do cloudmine, there is really a great chance of getting scammed or if you do get to buy from a legitimate cloudmining operation it will not ROI within a year for sure.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 06:52:40 PM

For 40$/a day you could probably invest in many altcoins without having to worry much about losing too much. You will always have a steady income and if you invest cautiously, you can make a good amount of money. Plus if you lose 40$, it won't mean too much to you because you'll make that back the next day.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: