Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:37:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] APPs for Moneypot-Apps  (Read 670 times)
FlashRevolution (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 11:39:26 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2016, 03:50:36 PM by FlashRevolution

Do you want do have your own Moneypot-APP?

I can help you.
Not only with Dice, Plinko or something like this ... I build Slots, ScratchCards and other games with the Moneypot-API.

What I need to make you an individual offer, give me as much informations about the app you want to have as you can.

Example for a slot with dynamic jackpot and gamble function:
http://mpcd.kloesges.com/en/app/demo_zombieland

The slot is just a demo with an demo-balance, I have a version working with moneypot.

A game like bitkong is available too.

If you are interested in something, write me a pn.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 12:40:52 PM

I can help you. Not only with Dice, Pinko or something like this ... I build Slots, ScratchCards and other games with the Moneypot-API.

If you are interested, you can request reference via pn.

What I need to make you an individual offer, give me as much informations about the app you want to have as you can.

Interested, after long time some one come with  money pot api integration app making ..pm send
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:36:23 PM

I can help you. Not only with Dice, Pinko or something like this ... I build Slots, ScratchCards and other games with the Moneypot-API.

If you are interested, you can request reference via pn.

I'm interested in this, can you elaborate more what other games can you do?or is it just that 2 games?
FlashRevolution (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:54:41 PM

I build mor than 200 Slotmachines in the last 10 years.

At the momentan we just have one slot integrated in our site but we have a lot more we can adept into our pagesystem.
We are building a lot of other games like 50 : 50 games (like Dice) or wheels.

(We = co-programmer and me)

You just have to know what game you want we can create a lot of games.

The Moneypot-API is complete working on our page-system and the games will realise over the custom-bets. That works very good.
LegitPoker

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

BitLegit.com - btc poker

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 07:15:59 PM

What do you charge for putting up a simple dice bet thats off the API page along with the chat feature?  I would want it on a Git Hub account so the hosting is free.
FlashRevolution (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:38:11 PM

@LegitPoker
Sorry but building an APP for Moneypot API and hosting it on Github would not be a clever idea. You would pay for something, every other will get for free afters you published it on git. Do you really want to pay for something, that is free for all others, just to save some money for hosting and have the code working with the API on serverside?
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 01:06:30 AM

@LegitPoker
Sorry but building an APP for Moneypot API and hosting it on Github would not be a clever idea. You would pay for something, every other will get for free afters you published it on git. Do you really want to pay for something, that is free for all others, just to save some money for hosting and have the code working with the API on serverside?
good point, i would be happy to download it from github Wink Is it possible to code Lottery/Raffle for moneypot api?
LegitPoker

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

BitLegit.com - btc poker

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 02:03:32 AM

@LegitPoker

I am just looking for someone to put up an APP like untitled dice.  Simple way for a dice bet and has the chat feature.  How much would you charge for that?
FlashRevolution (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:38:07 AM

@LegitPoker
good point, i would be happy to download it from github Wink Is it possible to code Lottery/Raffle for moneypot api?

Maybe ... how would you define the Raffle-System.  We have a ScratchCard at the moment, that is something like Raffle. Take a card an hope you win one of the defined prizes.
Lottery would be like ... all making a bet / filling out a ticket and than numbers will taken to look which ticket wins which prize ... that could not be realized over the normal bet-system (one user one bet) but together with some modifications we could create it over the tip-system I think. It'S like a multi-user-bet.

All things where one user make one bet or something like a slot, can easily be made over the betsystem from moneypot. Things like freegames/bonusgames in slots or if the player can hold the win for example to double it in a higher or lower game (inside a slot) are a bit tricky. But there are always ways to be creative to use system like we need it Wink

If you have a defined imagination what you want to have, we can discuss if it is possible and how much work it could be.

Hope that helps you, do think about what you are planning.
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:00:27 AM

@LegitPoker

Maybe ... how would you define the Raffle-System.  We have a ScratchCard at the moment, that is something like Raffle. Take a card an hope you win one of the defined prizes.
Lottery would be like ... all making a bet / filling out a ticket and than numbers will taken to look which ticket wins which prize ... that could not be realized over the normal bet-system (one user one bet) but together with some modifications we could create it over the tip-system I think. It'S like a multi-user-bet.

All things where one user make one bet or something like a slot, can easily be made over the betsystem from moneypot. Things like freegames/bonusgames in slots or if the player can hold the win for example to double it in a higher or lower game (inside a slot) are a bit tricky. But there are always ways to be creative to use system like we need it Wink

If you have a defined imagination what you want to have, we can discuss if it is possible and how much work it could be.

Hope that helps you, do think about what you are planning.

I need you to contact me ASAP mate , sent PM's want to get something sorted !! Grin

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM