Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:31:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinTraffic.io - Bitcoin Advertising Agency. Opened for discussions!  (Read 6997 times)
Kema

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 02:19:10 PM

Thier ads were viewed by at least 4000 visitors during 50 days.
6 euros were generated by thier sytem.
4000 visitors viewed thier ads and I have no idea how much of them could click on ads.
They just used my website, and I am sure they use this way a lot of another websites.
Imagine tomorrow they will limit thier withdraw to 100 euros and you will get 90 and they will stop cooperation with you stealing your money.
This is a tactics of scammer.
They are scammer.

They didn't scam me...
Anyhoo, to each his own.
If you want to continue tilting at windmills, go right ahead.

Don't just short links, ezLink them!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kema

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 11:43:10 AM

They didnt scam you...still... and if tomorrow they will limit thier withdraw to 100 euro and will desactivate your website when you will be at 99 euros?
You also will say it is ok?

Dude, I still have money left in my account that I haven't been able to withdraw.
I asked about the requirements to be accepted as a publisher and got a very straight answer.
No scam...

It's not like CoinTraffic is the only ad network that has changed their min withdraw.  Roll Eyes

Kema

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 12:05:40 AM

You asked them to join their "service", but in my case they found me.
They offered me to use thier service.
The problem is not 6 euros, understand it..
These money were generated by the amount of visitors who viewed thier ads.
Imagine you deposite money on your bank account and they offer you 3% yearly, but after 2 month they say you you have not enough money and dont pay you even the sum you generated...
They didnt pay me 6,71 euros, they also didnt pay to another one, and another one, and..... 6,71 euros per a few dozen of website is already almost 1000 euros they get displaying thier ads for free on a lot of small websites taking real money from thier clients who pay them for advertising...
This is a scam...

Look, I get it, you're bummed out over them bumping you without offering an option to withdraw all and close your account.
You have an activity score of 7! Some people might think you started an account just to trash CoinTraffic. I generally don't judge people but some might get the wrong idea.
Here's a reality check. You can keep whining until you're blue in the face, they still have a solid reputation and is one of the more sought after ad networks for crypto people.
I'm not saying this to be mean, but continuing to tilt at windmills isn't likely going to win you any favors.
Believe me when I say this doesn't even register when talking scams. It doesn't even get close to being a scam. There are ad networks that just disappear overnight and leave you holding the bag. There are publishers loosing $100's from different ad services that simply stop paying or vanishes.
I've said my piece and I'm outta here.

Maxiedge

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 04:17:09 PM

For anyone looking for recommendation to use this site for advertising, here is my honest review:

It's the most accomplished crypto advertising site I have seen. The dashboard is user friendly and in fact the whole service is very customer friendly.

HOWEVER, this does not deter away from the fact that my budget disappeared without any conversion. I know this as I used them for geo-targeting. All users that signed up were time-wasters and/or maybe opportunists. There is absolutely no quality control on the clicks. Once your budget is on there (and there's a minimum you can deposit), it's too late and you need to go through it.

So the front-end is a legit company and not a scam, but who knows what is going on in the background. I cannot recommend them at all Sad. There are better ways to spend a marketing budget unless you like throwing money into the fire Cheesy
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 05:19:39 PM

For anyone looking for recommendation to use this site for advertising, here is my honest review:

It's the most accomplished crypto advertising site I have seen. The dashboard is user friendly and in fact the whole service is very customer friendly.

HOWEVER, this does not deter away from the fact that my budget disappeared without any conversion. I know this as I used them for geo-targeting. All users that signed up were time-wasters and/or maybe opportunists. There is absolutely no quality control on the clicks. Once your budget is on there (and there's a minimum you can deposit), it's too late and you need to go through it.

It really depends on the product you're trying to promote.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: