Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 06:14:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Premium Netflix Accounts [$3]  (Read 945 times)
THISISANOGUSERNAME (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 01:17:45 AM

Hello everybody, I am currently giving away a Premium Netflix Account for $3.

I AM CURRENTLY ONLY ACCEPTING PAYPAL MONEY!!!
THIS ACCOUNT MAY OR MAY NOT WORK!!!

Pm me if you would like to buy.
blackmagician

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 02:53:53 AM

Your on the wrong section brother, better to move this topic of yours on goods section where buy n sell section is there.
Im sure you will have a lot of buyers if you move this on its proper section. Just a reminder.

Lone Shark

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 02:55:38 AM

Move this to the digital goods sections. Also, selling cracked account is frowned upon in this forum. You'll get red tagged if DT members see you sell cracked accounts.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 03:00:58 AM

"This account may or may not work"

You're not even providing a guarantee that the account will work in the first place? What the hell is this?

People sell accounts with at least a week's warranty for less than a dollar here. Aim your prices or add a warranty, then come back.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 03:11:03 AM

Why buy this when you can Trial "Premium" Netflix for 30 Days free, unsubscribe before the end of the 30 days "If you don't like it" and you won't be charged.

Seems easier then paying $3 or even $6 or so depending where you are in the world with your local currency then exchanged to the posters local currency when you can just do the above.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 04:33:53 AM

Wrong section ,few details about what you are selling dont have any guarantee that you will provide another account if the first account dont last for 30 days.
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 06:48:22 AM

You can easily avail the trial premium of Netflix if you have a paypal account and a VCC or any VCC then use it to link it in your netflix account. No money involve. Save your 3$ and try it first.
Wrong section btw, this should be in digital goods.
bolinao

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 07:51:44 AM

Why buy this when you can Trial "Premium" Netflix for 30 Days free, unsubscribe before the end of the 30 days "If you don't like it" and you won't be charged.

Seems easier then paying $3 or even $6 or so depending where you are in the world with your local currency then exchanged to the posters local currency when you can just do the above.

All good until you run out of cc's to use.

Donate: 35o4ZzUNr1oEKYyhoBW8MgfgTWsrm5YLaw  thanks
Placid

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 08:36:03 AM

THIS ACCOUNT MAY OR MAY NOT WORK!!![/b]

I would like an account that doesn't work, please.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 09:43:52 AM

You can easily avail the trial premium of Netflix if you have a paypal account and a VCC or any VCC then use it to link it in your netflix account. No money involve. Save your 3$ and try it first.
He probably is just selling the trial version. That is what most people here do. But most of the time that is when they are offering a warranty. This guy has to be one of the dumbest sellers I have seen on this forum for a long time.
Lone Shark

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 09:51:31 AM

This thread cracks me up. Selling possible non-working accounts at a really expensive price! LOL
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 09:52:02 AM

He probably is just selling the trial version. That is what most people here do. But most of the time that is when they are offering a warranty. This guy has to be one of the dumbest sellers I have seen on this forum for a long time.
They don't need warranty if it's a free trial. It's much much much more likely that OP is reselling cracked accounts. Usually if owners find out, they will report to Netflix, and then will change your password and lock you out.

Maybe you're one of the dumbest spammers.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: