Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:24:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invist / store my Bitcoins?  (Read 5399 times)
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 06:26:18 AM

Hey Guys,

I actually have 0.25 BTC but I dont know what to with it.
I already tought about to invest it in a website like hashocean.com but I am afraid to lose all my Satoshis. :-/
So whats your idea where to invest or something different to do with the 0.25 BTC.

Best regards,

Patrick Smiley

I wonder if you have invested your bitcoins to that website then it must have been painful for you to lose it as the site turned scam after some time of your post, and if i had an amount like that stored in my wallet i would have invested it in trading as i know i can earn some good amount of profit out of that.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 12:12:39 PM

You should not invest your money to investment sites since most of them are scam. In the end, they are yet another ponzi scheme. I wont recommend gambling too since it has very high risk of you losing your bitcoin even if there's a chance to get good returns. Ill suggest thst you do altcoin trading since it is lees riskier here since you are the one to buy the coin you wanna trade. The risk of this method lessens as you accumulate more knowledge about it.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 02:43:17 PM

You should not invest your money to investment sites since most of them are scam. In the end, they are yet another ponzi scheme. I wont recommend gambling too since it has very high risk of you losing your bitcoin even if there's a chance to get good returns. Ill suggest thst you do altcoin trading since it is lees riskier here since you are the one to buy the coin you wanna trade. The risk of this method lessens as you accumulate more knowledge about it.

Trading is probably better than investing a capital into gambling (means gambling it) or a hyip and ponzi scheme, because these two things never gives you guaranteed profit while in trading everything depends on your skills and experiences, you will manage your capital yourself and there will be no involvement of any third party at all, so someone would probably take care of his own money more than someone else.
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 04:07:21 PM

It is more profitable if you keep your bitcoin into your wallet bro then wait until the price of bitcoin will be $800 that is safest way of investment.

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

bitdumper

Activity: 266

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 05:36:44 PM

hachocean was really a legal site but i think it ran away because of the halving it gets a little scared and by the way it increased their per day intrest rate just before closing the site i got the dought at that minute anyway always invest in trading sites to get a safe growth of money

Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 07:29:06 AM

Trading is probably better than investing a capital into gambling (means gambling it) or a hyip and ponzi scheme, because these two things never gives you guaranteed profit while in trading everything depends on your skills and experiences, you will manage your capital yourself and there will be no involvement of any third party at all, so someone would probably take care of his own money more than someone else.
No question trading is better because you do not have to trust others but only invest with yourself, in that way you will know if you have the capacity to earn in trading and to manage yourself in trading, and if you are good you will know that because you will be in profit and will consistently make profit.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 01:36:26 PM

hachocean was really a legal site but i think it ran away because of the halving it gets a little scared and by the way it increased their per day intrest rate just before closing the site i got the dought at that minute anyway always invest in trading sites to get a safe growth of money
Hashocean is not transparent to its information so it's still considered as a illegal because if they are legal company or site, They will provide various informations about to their site so it will make investors feel secure.
Trading sites is not safe for growing your bitcoin because it still risky for our bitcoin because you're a real trader, you already know that consequences of trading and one of the worst part of trading is getting financial loss or being bankrupt because of the wrong and careless move in the market. So if you want to feel safe in trading, You should study first about the market and do some research to make your trading profit always positive Roll Eyes.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 01:11:37 PM

I hope now the best option for investing is genesis mining and ebot. Both are working fine, i have invested nearly 1btc after halving now there i am using only bitcoin mining, so daily i am receiving bitcoin payment directly to bitcoin address, in this you make money and growing you bitcoin for future needs.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 03:01:58 PM

Best advise you can get is to stick it in cold storage (offline) and what it grow.  There are of course plenty of opportunities to try to have that .25 make you money but if you dont know what you are doing, you are surely going to lose it.
Cold storage sometimes it will have some problem much better to save it into blockchain.info this bitcoin wallet is really trusted by most bitcoin users in the world and you can use this bitcoin wallet to do some gambling activties also coz some bitcoin wallet are too strict on what you are using it.

mbbct01

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 07:38:16 PM

I store my bitcoin in my wallet on the blockchain website as have had a offline wallet before and id not back up my private key so when my pc broke I lost10btc.  I have invested in faucets with not a not a lot of profit so now I buy and sell bitcoins that's the best way to make profit from bitcoins so by buying low and selling at a higher price.   

∎∎ ∎∎ ∎∎ MY Signature space for free just pm me ∎∎ ∎∎ ∎∎
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 10:54:12 AM

I think you should follow some well reputed members here who already invest big amounts in some sites, wait and watch them doing so in case of investment. And if you want to just store them, then paper wallets are best.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 07:46:28 PM

Hey Guys,

I already tought about to invest it in a website like hashocean.com but I am afraid to lose all my Satoshis. :-/
So whats your idea where to invest or something different to do with the 0.25 BTC.

Best regards,

Patrick Smiley

I wonder if you have invested your bitcoins to that website then it must have been painful for you to lose it as the site turned scam after some time of your post, and if i had an amount like that stored in my wallet i would have invested it in trading as i know i can earn some good amount of profit out of that.
I think you can just give him a suggestion and then it is up to him either he is going to do so or not, you cannot be blame for that. To me the best option is that in beginning you should invest your bitcoin in alt coins but try to invest your money in low price alt coin but having good potential to increase, and in this way you will just start receiving  your experience and after having good experience you can invest a good amount of money.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:00:56 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2016, 07:04:04 PM by BitcoinPC

I have better idea for you, if you feel fear of loss the amount which you have it, than better is that should hold it because in this way, at least you have no afraid of lose your amount, and bitcoin price automatically increase, and when you think now bitcoin has reached in a good price than should sell it. Actually, i am telling you, because i already did it, and it is best way to gain money from bitcoin.    
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:34:54 AM

I have better idea for you, if you fell fear of loss the amount which you have it, than better is that should hold it because in this way, at least you have no afraid of lose your amount, and bitcoin price automatically increase, and when you think now bitcoin has reached in a good price than should sell it. Actually, i am telling you, because i already did it, and it is best way to gain money from bitcoin.   
This is the best idea or thing you will do especially if you dont have the idea on what to do on your bitcoin especially when you dont have knowledge on other investments which are related to bitcoin. Holding will somehow assure your bitcoin to be safe and earning with it because price of bitcoin continues to rise on the long run. If you do force to invest without any knowledge that bitcoin of your will be gone.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
TheGodFather

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 03:11:04 AM

well that's not enough money to invest for. im suggesting that you could save it up until you have atleast 1btc ithink or .5btc so you can save it up on gambling sites bank roll i heard you could make a profit with that with more stable than other activities and also one more thing dont ever trust bitcoinmining for free there's no such thing like that its all scam .
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 05:21:07 PM

Hey Guys,

Best regards,

Patrick Smiley
you can start trading with that amount with yobit and make a lot of money. 0.25b you should expect up to 10% return monthly or you can buy potential altcoin hold it for some time and sell it when it increases in value and you can also donates it to bitcointalk.
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 05:45:52 AM

Hey Guys,

Best regards,

Patrick Smiley
You can Start doing trading with your 0.25 Btc because in Trading your Wins and Losses Depends upon your Knowledge and experience and in trading No one can Scam You but don't Put your all Bitcoins on one trading website always use Different Sites for security and safety of your funds.
jam23

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 10:23:12 AM

Just having an ample amount of bitcoins is already an investment, because bitcoin's price just keeps on increasing. You don't need to invest them in any other sites or hyip thing, most of them are scams and you risk losing instead of earning.

I use copay and mycelium apps to store my bitcoins, but i only store a few... those i use because as you know, it's always risky to store bitcoins in any online wallet. I keep most of my coins in paper wallets, those i plan to hold for the next five years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: