Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:51:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW] TIPIFY. A social tipster website covering eSports bitcoin betting  (Read 560 times)
lex_tipify (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 10:18:52 AM

Tipify is a site which has been around for years under the name of CSGOHUB, since the CS:GO eSports betting scene moved away from skins betting, bitcoin has become the new betting option of choice. Tipify is the new rebranded & expanded site to currently include CS:GO, Dota 2 and Overwatch and odds from companies in bitcoin and real money betting.

Tipify runs as a community tipster service. Our members leave their betting tips and we track their performance. This means we're able to find the most profitable users and enable our other members to follow these predictions.

Viewing predictions & tips is free 30 minutes before the game starts, however if you want to access the predictions anytime then you'd need to upgrade to Tipify Prime, this is currently $4.99 a month (tho we do have a cyber monday discount with code 'CYBERMONDAY' for any PayPal users)

The top tipsters can win Steam Credit prizes each month for the top tipsters. We are NOT a gambling website, it's free to become a tipster and share/track your bets.

http://www.tipify.gg
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
manbitcoinlover

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:10:41 AM

Are you an official representative of that website? What is the most profitable e-sport for you? I personally, know the most about League of Legends since I play it the most and I am pretty familiar with the e-sport scene. For example, yesterday I was following albus nox luna, good luck.

Looking for Signature Campaign, PM ME!
lex_tipify (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 01:13:36 PM

Are you an official representative of that website? What is the most profitable e-sport for you? I personally, know the most about League of Legends since I play it the most and I am pretty familiar with the e-sport scene. For example, yesterday I was following albus nox luna, good luck.

Yea, I've been running the site for over a year now. CS:GO seems pretty prone to upsets so can dish up some good underdogs. Overwatch is another eSport on the rise tho, since it's all so knew the bookmakers are fighting for their place so the odds are usually pretty competitive.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 01:49:44 PM

Seem like more than just some random tipster site, i am quite interested in CS:GO betting and it seems there is some game going to start soon. Free tips before 30 minute of game start seems ok to have a try.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
manbitcoinlover

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 02:07:12 PM

Well, I want to get familiar with other e-sports so I will sign up and see how I do against the other tipsters. Esports seems really fun though, especially overwatch since
it is so relatively new to the scene. Maybe I can win a prize too Smiley

lex_tipify (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 04:54:30 PM

Ok great, glad you're interested in it.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 05:07:58 AM

This is a great idea IMO, but do you have any discount codes for bitcoin users? This is a bitcoin forum, and most people here don't use PayPal so they might not be able to reap the discount to try out the site.

I like the design and layout, good luck!
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 05:36:49 AM

So anyone can become tipster and share his tips on your site? If that is the case then how do you moderate it?
I mean your service could be flooded with bad predictions. Do you have any criteria you need to met to be qualifies to be a tipster, or to keep your status?
manbitcoinlover

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 01:22:12 PM

So anyone can become tipster and share his tips on your site? If that is the case then how do you moderate it?
I mean your service could be flooded with bad predictions. Do you have any criteria you need to met to be qualifies to be a tipster, or to keep your status?
Anyone can be a tipster, the tips are accurately  graded after the game is played, there is no criteria just a leader board, people can follow who they want or nobody, and you can see their picks 30 minutes before match, or whenever if you buy the service on their website.

Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 05:53:06 AM

Anyone can be a tipster, the tips are accurately  graded after the game is played, there is no criteria just a leader board, people can follow who they want or nobody, and you can see their picks 30 minutes before match, or whenever if you buy the service on their website.

That sounds good, however have you considered asking forum tipsters to join your service?

There are many skilled tipsters on the forum, and if you can convince or sponsor them to put some premium picks on your site and promote your site through their bitcointalk tipster threads, I think that you will be able to attract business.
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 05:36:35 AM

That sounds good, however have you considered asking forum tipsters to join your service?

There are many skilled tipsters on the forum, and if you can convince or sponsor them to put some premium picks on your site and promote your site through their bitcointalk tipster threads, I think that you will be able to attract business.

Heh there are also many unskilled tipsters on the forum who might fear their actual win/loss records being a matter of public record
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: