Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:19:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked  (Read 272294 times)
VampiricElder

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:12:30 PM

Its not fud, their weekly videos stopped two weeks ago, there has been no reasonable update on their july 31st release being missed, they have been ignoring e-mails, and there are accusations of fake twitter followers all over reddit. Not even a video or review on the recent "meet up". I pulled out with minimum loss and bought in to Omisego and i am up 100% in 5 days. Humaniq would of caused me further losses as the price dips. I do believe in their vision, but i seriously question why they have gone so quiet. I am starting to believe the 'development team' were just actors. I will keep an eye on this forum in case i am wrong, but for now i have re-invested and doubled up and OMG continues to rise. I am just being honest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xset

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:25:12 PM

new post on the blog today...

https://blog.humaniq.co/blockchain-set-to-speed-up-financial-inclusion-efforts-in-africa-67d9f7349c57

not exactly only silence...
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:38:01 PM

This project is moving forward with full speed of development although it's under radar. I am buying more and more buying and would like say thanks to all trolls who are trying to keep the price down which is really helpful job for strong believers.
weilichesbin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:43:44 PM

Wow great looking Project.This will explode like Omisego did.

Neo Gnosis

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:54:54 AM

I've spent the last 6 months researching alt coins. This is without a doubt the most promising concept out there. The fact that some of the worlds poorest people will receive free coins for signing up and then more free coins for signing up others guarantees rapid exponential growth. You will have individuals climbing over each other to participate. Grab all you can NOW. This is the equivalent to BCT before it exploded.   

HMQ = rapid and prolonged growth.  $$$ for the poor... $$$ for investors. Win win!
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:36:52 AM

I've spent the last 6 months researching alt coins. This is without a doubt the most promising concept out there. The fact that some of the worlds poorest people will receive free coins for signing up and then more free coins for signing up others guarantees rapid exponential growth. You will have individuals climbing over each other to participate. Grab all you can NOW. This is the equivalent to BCT before it exploded.   

HMQ = rapid and prolonged growth.  $$$ for the poor... $$$ for investors. Win win!
I'm happy to know you have supported this project and you see the potential in the future, I hope some who think of
selling now will wait for a little, we will see progress soon and as the price of bitcoin increases even if the price will stay at the
current we can still make money.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:22:05 AM

Agreed but this looks to be a long term coin which will rise on a slow process and may be coming up next to ETH and for that to happen it may take more some years down the line.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Neo Gnosis

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:33:42 AM

I'm happy to know you have supported this project and you see the potential in the future, I hope some who think of
selling now will wait for a little, we will see progress soon and as the price of bitcoin increases even if the price will stay at the
current we can still make money.

Everything surrounding this coin has been crafted to MAKE it a success. The strategies are second to none. You just can't find a coin that has this level of detail built into the concept. The juvenile criticisms that come from people are either a few sats short of a bitcoin, brainless or fear mongering scammers. 

This is a coin to help pull people out of poverty. That also applies to people like you and me! Everyone is desperately looking for the magic coin that will make them rich. This is it folks. Doubt it at your loss!
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:38:24 AM

Their main focus in on Africa where unlimited opportunities are to avail and there are heading to Lagos, Nigeria to promote the project. It is basically a global market based project and they don't miss any single event to present the project in. Has anyone noticed that the official twitter account of the Humaniq has been verified now like company.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Neo Gnosis

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:53:48 AM

Agreed but this looks to be a long term coin which will rise on a slow process and may be coming up next to ETH and for that to happen it may take more some years down the line.

Totally disagree. Exponential growth guarantees it. Just imagine. A village ( or rather hundreds of thousands of villages) of a couple of hundred poverty stricken people. One of them gets his/her hands on a $10 mobile phone.. probably lent to them by a shrewd entrepreneur who loans it to them for coin. They sign up... get coins, get family members to sign up x 5+ and get more coins, now they pay for their own phone and spread the coins to more of the village. Then the power of Exponential growth. 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2,048,  4,096,  8,192,  16,384,  32,768,  65,536,  131,072,  262,144,  524,288,  1,048,576,  2,097,152,  4,194,304,  8,388,608,  16,777,216 and that's only 25 steps.

Many of these people live on $1 to $2 a day and have never had or seen money. Can you imaging how they will flock to this opportunity? Can you imaging how many westerners would run with this if it mean they would get $50 for signing up and another $50 for getting someone else to do likewise? A HMQ coin will look like gold to most of these souls.

This will spread like a highly contagious virus.  Offering opportunity to hundreds of millions of poverty stricken people is not something that will take a long time to catch on... believe me!
prasy3000

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:46:44 PM

Apparently seeing a lot of support coming in for this coin. Lets get to reality, the price has been hovering around 5000-6000 mark for the past few days,  and recently even dipped to 4700...I mean come on, if the work/updates of the team does not have an impact on the price, is this even worth holding for the long term? Moreover the trading volume of this coin is very low too....Not many people know about this coin.

I am regretting to have got this in at 7400, still holding to recover my losses....I highly doubt how long is it going to even take to reach to this level?

I could instead dump this shit for NEO and OMG which are going to be pumped up big time this month
Humaniq.co

Activity: 420

Public account for Humaniq start up

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 06:28:49 PM

I have few token so I might be as anxiuos as others but I know the whole team can't be on the thread answering question daily. Maybe someone assigned to the thread didn't get to be Herr often. One thing I know is when the coin kicks up it will do big time. Moreso the coin had not left the top 100 on the coinmarketcap for a long while, which  show how active the coin is.

While it’s true that we have a lot of channels to attend to, we realize that we have been painfully distant from our community. For that, we’re sorry, and from now on we will strive to be as responsive and clear as possible, here on BCT and on other platforms as well.

I sold everything to save myself huge losses. Humaniq has gone very quiet for over a week with no update about July 31st release
If that is you decision then good luck to you new investment, I still have my HMQ tokens which I get from investing in ICO
and had never touch it despite the price went up to almost 9K sats, I am a kind of person who have a good patient so I will wait.
I see your point, but you need to understand i have been in crypto for afew years and seen alot. The price drop didnt bother me, it was the price drop combined with missed deadlines, stopped updates, team gone silent, and accusations on reddit of fake twitter followers, all recipes for a scam. Im not saying Humaniq is a scam, maybe they have good reasons for the above, but ive been burnt once before and if i see the same signs i will get out immediatley. Its a shame though because i really did like their vision.
SO WHERE IS THE APP NOW? DEFINITELY THIS IS A SCAM , LOL BEEN WARNING PEOPLE SINCE LAUNCH..

If You think about this - SCUM, I ready buy your HMQ for 3000 sat ...  You can sell me your HMQ - and go to the next step of your life.
i just dumped.. goodbye Grin Grin
Good luck, I hope you will not regret your decision, HMQ is a long term project, allow at least 1 year to see the results.
I will still hope despite some people are dumping, let's see who will laugh and the end.

It’s painful to hear that we’re a scam, but in some ways understandable given how often this happens in the cryptospace.

To recap what has happened lately:

• The Lite version of the app was presented on the 26th July at the meetup and released under an invite-only pilot test program in Ghana.  The reason for this is that we are committed to complying with both local and international legislature, and as such high standards are expected. Any software product requires testing first, to iron out bugs that will inevitably pop up, especially one that deals with money. It’s impossible to say when exactly the app will be ready for public use, but it won’t be long.
  • We acquired the domain humaniq.com and renovated our site. A unique feature of the site is that it is stored locally, to minimize the amount of traffic that our users need to spend. The app is designed with the same philosophy in mind.
  • Development is continuously under way. For now the app has fairly limited functionality, but as the months go by, more and more interesting features will be added.

https://pp.userapi.com/c841123/v841123429/f03b/aXNGuT5Onf8.jpg

Here's a screen of the app Smiley

Hi
It looks like a good project, clear use case and potential to scale like anything. However, am concern about the coins that aren't in circulation yet, more than 70 million Humaniq. How will they be distributed?
According to TotalMarketCap there is 162m out of 184m as total supply but the maximum supply is 920m, that is huge.
I searched the website, forum and read a lot of articles but couldn't.t find a clear answer

The difference between circulating and total supply is likely given by all the ICO participants who haven’t withdrawn their tokens yet. They’re only created on the blockchain at that time.
Maximum supply will likely change, but we can’t give details yet.

Totally disagree. Exponential growth guarantees it. Just imagine. A village ( or rather hundreds of thousands of villages) of a couple of hundred poverty stricken people. One of them gets his/her hands on a $10 mobile phone.. probably lent to them by a shrewd entrepreneur who loans it to them for coin. They sign up... get coins, get family members to sign up x 5+ and get more coins, now they pay for their own phone and spread the coins to more of the village. Then the power of Exponential growth. 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2,048,  4,096,  8,192,  16,384,  32,768,  65,536,  131,072,  262,144,  524,288,  1,048,576,  2,097,152,  4,194,304,  8,388,608,  16,777,216 and that's only 25 steps.

Many of these people live on $1 to $2 a day and have never had or seen money. Can you imaging how they will flock to this opportunity? Can you imaging how many westerners would run with this if it mean they would get $50 for signing up and another $50 for getting someone else to do likewise? A HMQ coin will look like gold to most of these souls.

This will spread like a highly contagious virus.  Offering opportunity to hundreds of millions of poverty stricken people is not something that will take a long time to catch on... believe me!

The app can even be used from one phone for an entire village, for example. Different accounts are allowed on the same phone.
It’s hard to say how quickly our app will spread, but in any case the project is much wider in scope than just a one-time infusion of money for the poor people in Africa.

If you have other questions, don't hesitate to ask!

sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:26:39 PM

The app can even be used from one phone for an entire village, for example. Different accounts are allowed on the same phone.
It’s hard to say how quickly our app will spread, but in any case the project is much wider in scope than just a one-time infusion of money for the poor people in Africa.

If you have other questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Good to see you here at last. Maybe this will convince some of sceptics.

Apparently seeing a lot of support coming in for this coin. Lets get to reality, the price has been hovering around 5000-6000 mark for the past few days,  and recently even dipped to 4700...I mean come on, if the work/updates of the team does not have an impact on the price, is this even worth holding for the long term? Moreover the trading volume of this coin is very low too....Not many people know about this coin.

I am regretting to have got this in at 7400, still holding to recover my losses....I highly doubt how long is it going to even take to reach to this level?

I could instead dump this shit for NEO and OMG which are going to be pumped up big time this month

Yeah, if you are looking for a quick buck from pump&dump coin this is not the one. It's for long term investors.
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:49:00 PM

Humaniq is looking very promising project I'm totally impressed by looking over the hard work of devs team they are amazing team. I have strong faith in this project this will change the life of people. Soon it will get pushed to the mainstream with real life use.
Death Code

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:08:20 PM

Its not fud, their weekly videos stopped two weeks ago, there has been no reasonable update on their july 31st release being missed, they have been ignoring e-mails, and there are accusations of fake twitter followers all over reddit. Not even a video or review on the recent "meet up". I pulled out with minimum loss and bought in to Omisego and i am up 100% in 5 days. Humaniq would of caused me further losses as the price dips. I do believe in their vision, but i seriously question why they have gone so quiet. I am starting to believe the 'development team' were just actors. I will keep an eye on this forum in case i am wrong, but for now i have re-invested and doubled up and OMG continues to rise. I am just being honest.

Meet up: https://www.pscp.tv/w/1YpJkmboNwAKj
SlowGrowth

Activity: 490
Merit: 264

| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 08:33:09 PM

I have been some time away from this thread and i was hoping to come back and see a lot of movement and interest from the community in the recent updates... as far as i know the last app i downloaded for some reason i cant login to the account neither create another one ( since the pin version does not support repeated numbers i.e 22, 44,11 55 ) also i was hoping for more news about the pilot project beeing implemented in Africa and Brasil... Any news on that?? Thanks
Neo Gnosis

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:55:35 PM

Apparently seeing a lot of support coming in for this coin. Lets get to reality, the price has been hovering around 5000-6000 mark for the past few days,  and recently even dipped to 4700...I mean come on, if the work/updates of the team does not have an impact on the price, is this even worth holding for the long term? Moreover the trading volume of this coin is very low too....Not many people know about this coin.

If you had a better grasp on how markets work you would save yourself a good deal of angst. HMQ has been holding its .15c USD as most alts have been holding their USD value. Its USD value will increase as people look for alts with REAL potential instead of hype.  As BTC settles down from its new high over the next few days HMQ will rise to the 5000-6000 mark again. People are panicking atm as most alts are dragged down by BTC under tow. It will settle as people seize the opportunity to grab REAL coins at bargain prices. Buy low sell high. Its the only real way to play markets. Every turn in a market is an opportunity for those who approach it professionally. Others are better off at a casino if all they want to do is play a game of chance. 
weilichesbin

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:23:17 PM

Some news from dev?

Humaniq.co

Activity: 420

Public account for Humaniq start up

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 05:36:05 PM

I have been some time away from this thread and i was hoping to come back and see a lot of movement and interest from the community in the recent updates... as far as i know the last app i downloaded for some reason i cant login to the account neither create another one ( since the pin version does not support repeated numbers i.e 22, 44,11 55 ) also i was hoping for more news about the pilot project beeing implemented in Africa and Brasil... Any news on that?? Thanks

The app available right now on Google Play is old and works on a testnet. The pilot project is alive and kicking in Ghana, next week we'll start receiving feedback.

Some news from dev?

Last post of the previous page Smiley

The Lite version of the app was presented on the 26th July at the meetup and released under an invite-only pilot test program in Ghana.  The reason for this is that we are committed to complying with both local and international legislature, and as such high standards are expected. Any software product requires testing first, to iron out bugs that will inevitably pop up, especially one that deals with money. It’s impossible to say when exactly the app will be ready for public use, but it won’t be long.
    We acquired the domain humaniq.com and renovated our site. A unique feature of the site is that it is stored locally, to minimize the amount of traffic that our users need to spend. The app is designed with the same philosophy in mind.
    Development is continuously under way. For now the app has fairly limited functionality, but as the months go by, more and more interesting features will be added.

Here's a screen of the app

KingAureus

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:36:55 AM

The app available right now on Google Play is old and works on a testnet. The pilot project is alive and kicking in Ghana, next week we'll start receiving feedback.

Some news from dev?

Last post of the previous page Smiley

The Lite version of the app was presented on the 26th July at the meetup and released under an invite-only pilot test program in Ghana.  The reason for this is that we are committed to complying with both local and international legislature, and as such high standards are expected. Any software product requires testing first, to iron out bugs that will inevitably pop up, especially one that deals with money. It’s impossible to say when exactly the app will be ready for public use, but it won’t be long.
    We acquired the domain humaniq.com and renovated our site. A unique feature of the site is that it is stored locally, to minimize the amount of traffic that our users need to spend. The app is designed with the same philosophy in mind.
    Development is continuously under way. For now the app has fairly limited functionality, but as the months go by, more and more interesting features will be added.

Here's a screen of the app

Thank you for the update. We really appreciate it.
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: