Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:35:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Searching for partner | Location with 14Kw | FREE ELECTRICITY  (Read 885 times)
biulas (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 06:56:30 AM

Hi guys,

First of all congratulations to you all, this is a tremendous forum with many helpful people.

I'm new here but I hope this does not scare people out has I can give many references about myself. I have a place where I can deploy few Antminer and have 100% profit, has I don't pay for electrical bills. Power supply is stable and with no spikes. Free electricity for life.

This is serious business, I live in Portugal and if there is real interest I can provide any sorts of proof/garantees/documents to reiterate my intentions.

I can call anyone for free all around the world (due to what I do) so I will be glad to discuss this by phone or any other way.

Many thanks for taking the time in reading this and I'm available to talk about this subject.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bigdan

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 07:01:31 AM

Hi guys,

First of all congratulations to you all, this is a tremendous forum with many helpful people.

I'm new here but I hope this does not scare people out has I can give many references about myself. I have a place where I can deploy few Antminer and have 100% profit, has I don't pay for electrical bills. Power supply is stable and with no spikes. Free electricity for life.

This is serious business, I live in Portugal and if there is real interest I can provide any sorts of proof/garantees/documents to reiterate my intentions.

I can call anyone for free all around the world (due to what I do) so I will be glad to discuss this by phone or any other way.

Many thanks for taking the time in reading this and I'm available to talk about this subject.

So in essence what are you expecting from us?
biulas (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 08:07:11 AM

Oh sorry, I didn't explain fully.  Grin

Well, I'm searching for investors for the machines and I'm willing to negotiate a fair deal or listen to proposals.

I'm a newbie on bitcoins - So actually I'm just a guy who wants to ear a few €€ extra, which has a location with free electricity available. I'm wide open for any sort of ideias/proposals.

I have expenses on that location (it is a house with 1000m2 of terrain) but not with electricity. I really want is to breakeven and if possible ear a few €€ aside. The place has about 1200€ expenses annualy. Bitcoins seems a good place to start. Moreover my grandma's just passed away and sure enough here comes the State of Portugal and collect 10% for the value of the terrain just because I've inherented the place. Sad

And despite working as a UMTS/LTE Network Integration Engineer, my company chose Portugal for a reason - low salaries Embarrassed

I've just learned that there are people out there that lends bitcoins (!!) , so here I am humbly, presenting my resources and hopping maybe that someone is available to start a longterm partnership.

nara1892

Activity: 1554
Merit: 654

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 02:06:53 PM

so you are looking for an investor to invest his money on somewhere in Portugal with free electricity, right?

then what do you offer to those who want to be your partners? probably you can explain it more in detail.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
zosia28

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 10:08:47 AM

Free electricity great!
biulas (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 11:48:24 AM

@nara1892 - Well that's the thing, I don't  know what would be a fair deal so I'm opened to proposals. But I guess it would go to divide the profits for that matter. Regarding the investment it wouldn't be much since I only have 14Kw available. Have some electricall appliances so maybe 3 to 4 S9 working non stop Smiley
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 04:20:41 PM

I personally have no knowledge and experience in mining, but i guess you can only get a partner from Portugal in this case, because i feel someone from outside Portugal wont invest their money with someone who they does not even know personally, or maybe if they can travel to you for the deal, then that can be some business between you two.
biulas (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 04:51:36 PM

Bitcoins in Portugal are not a boomed business and it will take some time for sure.

if anyone is willing to invest I would be thankful if not well at least I tried.

Worst case scenario I go to the bank and ask for a small loan Smiley
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 05:43:20 PM

Since you newbie and have low trust, even you providing a some document or photos, it's hard to attract people to get involved, when people risking their money.
I think better to find an investors/partner around your country, there's a Portuguese local forum in sub local section. So you can meet in real life and talking about your future project. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=29.0
Anyway good luck.
biulas (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 12:34:55 PM

Thank you all for the feedback guys.

@ikydesu - thanks for the link didn't new there was a PT section but I believe its more Brasilian people. It would be easier from someone in the EU Smiley

After all, place tickets are not no expensive in EU, coming to Portugal is relatively cheap.

If any potential investor wants to come, I will be glad to receive them at my place. Its not a palace but it can well accommodate a visit Smiley
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 06:33:44 AM

Hi guys,

You are looking for a business partner or investor on which it would put some miners on your house. I think this kind of offer will not work here unless if there are people who are near on your place then its possible that they would collaborate with you. I was amazed regarding on free electricity on which its really a great thing especially when you are making mining operations.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: