Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:56:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alki=Harium=TrueHari (scammer alert)  (Read 1488 times)
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:39:18 PM

No we dont. Honestly most of us feel that you are retarded and maybe you should belong in the minecraft forum instead.
What's minecarft BTW? Anyway, don't pull out sarcastic comments in serious matters out here.

That wasn't a sarcastic remark. It's kindda irritating seeing your meh mah etc posts so even if you would constructively, it would turn people off rendering your comments non constructive or childish. Certainly looks like you're doing it on purpose to probably cover your tracks or trying to sound differently. I cant imagine you using it in real life. Even if you're just a kid it still doesnt make sense. Just my 2 cents.
I agree with you. using meh mah in most of his posts makes it look like spam posts and no one likes spam.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 07:57:31 AM

I believe that the addresses were/are connected due to a transaction that took place after he was supposedly hacked.

I asked timelord if he had a transaction that connected the accounts prior to the hack however he has not yet provided one.

Oh no sweetness, that's your job to troll trawl through those transactions...

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 08:00:42 AM

Very Wealthy Proof... and no, this thing has not been talked in your Hacked Thread , it makes me believe that OP is right in his statement.

Yeh it has - page *two* https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1447296.msg14636759#msg14636759

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 08:16:53 AM

Very Wealthy Proof... and no, this thing has not been talked in your Hacked Thread , it makes me believe that OP is right in his statement.

Yeh it has - page *two* https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1447296.msg14636759#msg14636759

Ops... better not say yeh,

"Why yes indeed it has..."

and here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1206112.msg14637037;topicseen#msg14637037 is a second post where I posted that Alaki is an Alt of... all the others on the 23rd of April 2016 (with a link to the above link too)...

Your Point is Invalid is simply rehashing what I've already put on the record (check Alaki's trust too https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=533862 my red paint is the 23rd of April 2016...)

The fact the loan thread is now locked should raise red flags.

Alaki

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 08:47:32 AM

@Timelord, Basically the loan thread's locked to avoid off topic trolls. You can see few last posts in that thread & they 'sld all belong in this board.
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 08:54:58 AM

@Timelord2067, Basically the loan thread's locked to avoid off topic trolls. You can see few last posts in that thread & they 'sld all belong in this board.

'sld

?

More baby speak?

Your Point Is Invalid (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 12:39:35 PM

@Timelord2067, Basically the loan thread's locked to avoid off topic trolls. You can see few last posts in that thread & they 'sld all belong in this board.

'sld

?

More baby speak?
Are there any active loans by him? he may try running off with the collateral

Alaki

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 01:32:35 PM

'sld

?

More baby speak?
Are there any active loans by him? he may try running off with the collateral
Eh, BTW people do have active loans that're unpaid to meh out there. I don't take loans & my intention isn't to scam at all baby.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 04:26:28 PM

I believe that the addresses were/are connected due to a transaction that took place after he was supposedly hacked.

I asked timelord if he had a transaction that connected the accounts prior to the hack however he has not yet provided one.

I am not sure why you think this is my responsibility. I am not the one making the claim that Alki is an alt of a scammer. I only pointed out that the logic used that others are making to support such claim is flawed. This responsibility should fall onto whoever decides they want to claim that Alki is an alt of a scammer.
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 11:26:18 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2016, 12:28:20 AM by Timelord2067

I am not sure why you think this is my responsibility. I am not the one making the claim that Alki is an alt of a scammer. I only pointed out that the logic used that others are making to support such claim is flawed. This responsibility should fall onto whoever decides they want to claim that Alki is an alt of a scammer.

Ah yes, that's right you were the one who came up with the notion that Alaki's PC was hacked and the Private Key was extracted and then included with the other Wallet Addresses to move all the funds to a new location at the same time.

You do realize that the transaction you are using to find the OP's alts was broadcast just today and was likely signed from the OP's hacker, if he actually exists. This means that other people's hacked wallets/private keys could have been part of this transaction.

Are you meaning the hacker had Alaki's private key and imported it into their wallet with the other keys?  Possible I guess, far fetched, but possible...

and you said it a further two times before Alaki then said he had the Private Key in his email folder, which, the hacker somehow also gained access to.

mcb1221
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 12:21:05 AM

and you said it a further two times before Alaki then said he had the Private Key in his email folder, which, the hacker somehow also gained access to.
If private key was used by intruder to sweep bitcoin during Account compromise, then who the hell used the same address in the locked alaki's loan thread long before?

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄██▀▀▀               ▀▀▄▄
      ▄▄█▀                         ▀▀▄
    ▄█▀                        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  ▄██                     ▄▄█▀▀     ▄▀
 ██▀                 ▄▄██████▄    ▄▀
███               ▄▄██████████▄  ▀
██             ▄▄█████████████▀
██          ▄▄█████████████▀
██        ▄ ▀██████████████
██▄    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀████████▀
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄▄▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄██████▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
▄▀▄           █           ▄▀▄
█   █         ▄█▄         █   █
█     █        ███        █     █
█       █       ███       █       █
█         █     █████     █         █
█           █    █████    █           █
█             █   █████   █             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █████   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀███████████▀    █████    ▀███████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ███       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 12:27:19 AM

If private key was used by intruder to sweep bitcoin during Account compromise, then who the hell used the same address in the locked alaki's loan thread long before?

Can you give a link please? and / or a TX for the transaction?

Sometimes a scammer will create fake transactions to give the appearance that they are doing more trades than they really are.

Question JTF

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 10:39:06 AM

http://www.jobsbadi.com/tnpsc-group-8-notification-2017/
That is why i say you should not advertise your adversities , To gain sympathy you made the WHOLE hacking DRAMA and now see where are you.
Good Luck!

Edit: Your Point Is Invalid now i think Your Point Is valid  Cheesy

Alki posted an address a while back when his account was hacked, he signed the address

Addy-> 18kW8q61si6KnhBGMtj8PfJs8Zhrsrux3A

My account Alaki's hacked.

H8SsmXr3AyQ8GA5sqdJTbx/7bFUsDVVDCbnO/QvsYkPIPrN7lCPmN4wy7m1POWIE4MUVUfvKDWcjeKOA2Udea/Y=

The hacker stole my btc. What next now? However, He didn't change the wallet password. Anything I can do to get my btc back?
he uses the address here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1391793.msg14255216#msg14255216

the address is part of the wallet
http://www.questionpapersonline.com/download-appsc-group-2-previous-question-papers/

A linked address is, 1PcmmEivy7jwgr6kALmbhB2bTMaaVUg4cC, which Hariom uses here

I looked at Hariom's feedback, its all red, and the feedbacck lead me to his other account TrueHari who ran a ponzi scheme

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: