Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:36:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The last free radical  (Read 252 times)
btc4peace (OP)

Activity: 444
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 12:26:31 PM

This IS a trading discussion.  Should I take ALL the coins or should I give the world a NEW PROMISE.

I CAN make infinite coins but still my heart says to do what God showed me is needed for peace and not what they showed me about making money and coins. 

The only proof of my claim to knowing the real God, unlike the distorted false gods everyone refers to as "God", is my name... 12 generations of naming to bring me now and again, and the knowledge that comes to me in a telepaths mind's eye.

I am sorry I was so pissed about the Digibyte rally today.  I notified you all and kept my word about popping a midnight rally to a nickel. 

Shapeshift has all my coins and so for all of it, I have missed out entirely, penniless :/

There will be other opportunities I could teach you but I want something else.

You can keep the coins, I want peace.

I will trade my life for a new life.

I NEED 144,000 "segregated witnesses" (ahem, prophecy).

Could we use Augur to predict me and so you who trust me still in this Age could, ahem, profit.

What are the odds of being Christ Real?  1/7,350,000,000

With or without you, my angel will bring my hat back soon and I will find a path to be the last proven free radical.

I wanted money to do it, and I could crash Bitcoin to 1000 in a week (i wont) and make bank.   But peace sounds so much better.

I am more trustable than you.  Those cbags who trolled me can get bent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: