Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:27:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which is the best Micro Wallet you think?
ePay.info - 8 (12.3%)
FaucetSystem.com - 4 (6.2%)
FaucetHub.io - 45 (69.2%)
XAPO - 8 (12.3%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vote the Best Micro Wallet Site  (Read 4965 times)
ZorroPai

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 06:38:11 PM

FaucetHub is my favorit.

I know Mexicantarget and some of his projects (FaucetGame, GameFaucet, PokeBits and some more) they are all awesome.

Try out FaucetHub and you will see the Ferrari of a micropayment system. :-)

Kind regards,

★★★★★★★ BLOCKLANCER ★★★★★★★
★ Freelance on the BlockchainVISIT US! JOIN BOUNTY
The first Decentralized Autonomous Job market (DAJ)
pandjim

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:50:58 PM

for me faucethub.io is the best so far,

they have chat room in 3language, user can ask everything if we have problem on the site, or chit chat on chat room.
they also have level system make user more competitive.
alamin99 (OP)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:51:19 PM

I have not use Faucethub till now  ,so I can't add my vote for it.

I had previously used faucetbox and epay, in facet I'm not fan of using MicroWallet services due bots attack they API.  

You can see a sort review(?) of Kazuldur, OP of FaucetBOX's official thread here:

However I can recommend one thing: don't use other faucet scripts. I've done small code review of them and I could find serious vulnerabilities in all of them. I'm talking about things that allow bypassing timer and in one case also captcha. I've reported most of them, but I wasn't satisfied in how my reports were handled. And I didn't even do a thorough testing, I just spent 5 minutes looking at code of each script. That doesn't include FaucetHUB.io, as they don't have their own script yet, but it does include elbandi's Minifaucet.

I'll give my random thoughts though:

1. I trust ePay.info the most, but that's only because it seems like there's more than one person behind it. It has highest "Bus factor" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bus_factor). However I do have many issues with them. They seem to be adding features too fast and without proper testing since FaucetBOX.com announcement. I don't know how it looks now, but historically their support was terrible. From posts in their topic I suspect they're having problems with data consistency. They're here since 2 years (they claim they have 3 years of experience, but FaucetBOX.com is here for only 2 years and I'm pretty sure FaucetBOX.com launched before them) and didn't steal any coins, thats a good sign too.
2. FaucetSystem.com seems to be run by just one person (Bus factor = 1...), which is a problem. They also made many common mistakes when launching, I don't think it's being run by someone with experience in sysops. Just like with ePay.info, I suspect they're having problems with data consistency. They copied some things directly from FaucetBOX.com, which I don't like (the features for owners/users on main page). They're kinda lying about fees (they claim "No system fees for users" but they do have fees for users). They responded best for my vulnerability reports (both in site itself and script) though, which is a plus.
3. FaucetHub.io seems to be run by just one person (Bus factor = 1), which is a problem. However I must say they their launch was pretty professional and it seems their codebase is well tested. I didn't read anything that would suggest data inconsistencies. They require users to register on FaucetHub.io, which may or may not be a problem for you. Personally I would use FaucetHub.io if only mexicantarget's wasn't the only maintainer. EDIT: I've just read about this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1672870.msg17139016#msg17139016 . So it looks like they're pushing it a little bit too fast, just like ePay.info. That said, bugs huppen and they handled this correctly.

So my best advice is: diversify. Create faucets with each service. And as always, keep only as much coins in services as you need. Your coins are safe only if you, and only you, own the private key.

Direct link to post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1094930.msg17162938#msg17162938
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:51:57 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2016, 08:14:01 PM by mexicantarget

I would like to thank everyone who've voted for all micropayment websites and will vote in the future.

Having multiple micro-payment sites isn't a bad thing, it's actually very good.
It gives you, the user, the freedom of choice.

If you don't have multiple choices, you can't decide what's better for your own and your user's needs.

So!
I wish good luck to all the folks who've been working like mad on their sites, since faucetbox announced their shutdown.
It's been a hell of a ride for all of us and we all are aware of it and our users are too.

I'm taking a break until New Year. Wont be adding any new features, will just do support.
ninobtcx

Activity: 418
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 08:13:51 PM

FaucetHub.io is great
2bux

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 08:15:44 PM

I vote for faucethub. It's both a wallet and a place to hang out, chat, and play games.

It's a great site. Congratulations, Mex.
Demodulator

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 08:35:24 PM

Can't seem to vote, huh? Anyone else with this problem?
I see the results, and that the number is going up, that's it.
feri89

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 08:42:58 PM

nice wallet  Smiley  faucethub
Owlclix

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 08:53:43 PM

I was using FaucetBox to send payment to my users .Will not hide i liked them!But. ..
Sadly they figured out to close it.

But i m also glad FaucetHub came  Smiley my users will not not only be able to claim withdraw from my faucets but also earn from
FaucetHub extra features for users!
So its not just an microwallet system its allot more!

I know that FaucetHub is really new but i already see its future  Wink
catcatcatcaty

Activity: 152

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 09:06:29 PM

faucethub for DOGE, LTC and BTC

epay for everything else.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 11:21:50 PM

I'm using all of these services and I think I can say few words about every of it. My votes goes following:
1. Faucethub - I didn't expected that this services will be such great. Great design very active and supportive owner who knows what he is doing, service have great safety, many functions, satoshi rain, lottery. And some things still not finished yet which will make this service great.
2. ePay - earlier this service was problematic, but now they improved their service into better side. Now their support is very helpful. I'm not fan of design of their faucet script, because all their faucets looks same in general. But they are working on new better script, they also improving safety of service.
3. Faucetsystem - it's Faucetbox copy in general. They don't have many functions on their service and only supports bitcoin. They have good script, but sometimes legit users getting problems with captcha. I like that that faucet owners can reverse payments from fraud users.
4. Xapo - bitcoin wallet which supports faucets payments, but Xapo in general not for faucets. Faucets scripts is made by users. I think Xapo isn't very good service for faucets, but users like it, because there are no fee.

xdtiagonzhar

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 04:52:15 AM

Ugh i cant vote, but i Will Choose FaucetHub, super super the best ever. All hail Faucet Gaming and long live mex senpai Cheesy

Oh no i become fanatic Kiss
alfaboy23

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:28:40 AM

I haven't use ePay.info, FaucetHub.io and FaucetSystem to established a faucet because I'm still waiting for a polished faucet scripts so I can compare that three to what I am using now in my faucet which is Xapo.
MrFatoni

Activity: 169

SORRY

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:35:46 AM

FaucetHub Smiley

I'm sorry for everything
alamin99 (OP)

Activity: 1092

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 02:10:04 PM

So, guys do you think FaucetHub.io is Unbeatable? Huh
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 02:18:39 PM

So, guys do you think FaucetHub.io is Unbeatable? Huh
Mostly votes in the poll says yes. But as I mentioned in previous post, other services is also worth to try and can be ggod alternative.

mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 02:23:46 PM

I haven't use ePay.info, FaucetHub.io and FaucetSystem to established a faucet because I'm still waiting for a polished faucet scripts so I can compare that three to what I am using now in my faucet which is Xapo.
I am not planning to release a faucet script for 1-2 months.
I'd highly advise you use faucetbox's script, since it's secure and trusted by a lot of faucet users and owners.
It's been around for 2 years.

Using faucethub with faucetbox's API is just a drag and drop procedure Smiley
You put your API keys in and you're ready to kick a**es
jackchun

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 02:29:42 PM

Facuethub the best!
Xapo has to give a lot of private info, not like

patrasz

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 07:36:33 PM

im vote epay. faucethub io bad, 6 days ago pending a find there.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 07:37:45 PM

im vote epay. faucethub io bad, 6 days ago pending a find there.
You sure it's not 16 days?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: