Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:20:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Coinigy Lifetime Membership Account ***35% discount!!!***  (Read 328 times)
SonyoNovo (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:17:51 PM

Perfect XMas gift for that professional Cryptocurrency trader in your life!

Selling my Coinigy Lifetime Membership account. (A relative transferred their account to me, so I'm now selling the one that I own.)

I love the platform. I'm a full-time crypto trader, and use it everyday. An absolute must-have tool for me.

These accounts are highly coveted, and are a great opportunity and value for any professional cryptocurrency trader.

Asking .64 BTC (A 35% discount from their latest Black Friday deal. This is a 20 year (Lifetime) account that will pay for itself within a few years. A huge value that never expires, and will never need an autopay to be setup or any kind of renewal.

It will also always stay a transferrable account, so you can always sell it in the future if it doesn't work out for you.

All I would need after payment confirms is your email address. I then send an email to Coinigy support, and they transfer the account to you.

Message me directly if interested.

Happy trading!!! Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: