Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:05:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO: CGC PROJECT Online Card Games -Refund now- New ICO on exchange soon!  (Read 35590 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CGC Project (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 10:28:54 PM

Absolutely beautiful Graphics..I have been a bit busy of late but will do a lovely blog review tomorrow on my blog because this project deserves to be put out there. I wish I could play but am not a very good gamer. I wonder if you will make printed cards also for sale? I would buy a printed shiny collection for my Son.  Smiley  I want to join in the ICO tomorrow too before it's over..

Hello Qiwoman, we're waiting for you to visit our game server and try all the advertised features. with our guide it won't take too much. You know you're free to join us whenever you want.

Please notice we can't provide any graphic for copyright reasons. Thanks to MTG-Rulez we have all these eyecandies Cheesy
Please also note Graphic Module is totally indipendent from CGC Client (core) for the above reason.

This have a clear advantage: Market/Collection/Game engines can be very lightweight and fit into a Counterparty environment. The other main advantage are customized graphics/local translations, imagine you want to play with Spanish cards and your husband with Mandarin ones: on your screen all the cards graphics would appear in spanish, on his screen in mandarin. Both of you may recall on screen (with a single click) the official Magic Rulebook, in English, with updated official errata corrige for every card.
We have shown that feature in a past screenshoot: a huge work (over 16,000 cards...) we hope players will appreciate.

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rusmana62

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 10:38:29 PM

still learning but howa to earning in here

I see you online! Rewards incoming  Wink

how to see my reward?

Offical Veritaseum Exchange - VERI-ETH and VERI-BTC
https://verishift.com
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 10:51:53 PM

still learning but howa to earning in here

I see you online! Rewards incoming  Wink

how to see my reward?

That screenshot is old, you already posted it. I see you own 255 cards now  Wink
Did you find any rare "Mox" or the "Black Lotus" ?
About time you put something for sale on our p2p market!

You won an Investor Pass in the Website Lottery. As reward you received:
1x Beta Starter coupons (45 BE cards)
3x Beta Boosters coupons (15 BE cards each)
15x of each Uninghed Full-Art basic land (not for sale on the server, but you may earn money selling it on the p2p player market, it's just an eyecandy though)
Enough credits to buy 5 additional boosters of your choice, and you bought them all.

Right click on the screen and chose "Show/Hide collection" (Ctrl+B).  BEta edition is shown on page 1. Cards you own are "enlightened and have a number, corresponding to the number o copies you own.

You may type "  /select have  " in the chat to see "only cards you own".
Another "   /select   " would revert the situation.

You also won 2x of your favourite BE Dual-Land, you didn't chose which one yet. That's the only reward you're missing. You're still in game so please let us know which BE dual land you choose.

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 01:22:19 PM

Are we going to have a third party exchanger to trade our game cards or credits apart from using the market place on CGC forum ? And looking forward to owning a souvenir Star Wars collectible card.

The "Marketplace" forum thread is just for discussing cards value or such, asking for an info to an off-line player who has a card listed on our p2p market..

CGC Project offers a user friendly but complex In-Game Player to Player market for concluding those deals.

We noticed a huge problem in the most famous online "card" game promoted on Bitcointalk: the lack of a simple browser (in-game or on web) for the potential buyer to search for a card, a specific card, at the best possible price ever.

CGC Project kept things simple, market is integrated inside your own collection. No risk to buy a "card for another" (Magic has different editions of the same card) , no risk you pay a premium over real market price.
Price you see is the lowest price a player is willing to sell that card. CGC Project won't collect any fees from your trades, nor buyer nor seller side. Card and CGC in-game tokens deliveries are instant. Hope you'll enjoy this feature. You may test it during our guided tours of the platform, even before ICO ends.

It also offers "Wish List" and "Have List" feature to simplify trading (or suggesting possible "exchange deals") among two online players.

nezto77

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 02:03:31 PM

please check my dev pm
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 02:39:18 PM

please check my dev pm

Looking it now, sorry for the delay.

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 03:52:30 PM

A couple of persons still have to get their Vip/Investor Pass rewards. Server is open for possible investors, come and join us!

lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 04:08:08 PM

A couple of persons still have to get their Vip/Investor Pass rewards. Server is open for possible investors, come and join us!

Testing and online... waiting for my card ... meanwhile i will check for signature .....

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 06:42:29 PM

Testing and online... waiting for my card ... meanwhile i will check for signature .....

You still have to chose your favourite dual land so we can give you a full 4x set as reward.

Xavier: sorry man, we missed you for a few seconds. I'll be online for giving rewards in 1hour and half max, for many hours.

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 09:49:34 PM

Some people is online tonight, join now and try out the game with us: free booster coupons for beta testers!

RobertDeNiro

Activity: 98

I purchase Robert DeNiro Memorabilia

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 08:25:54 AM

Some people is online tonight, join now and try out the game with us: free booster coupons for beta testers!

Looks like the investing is slowing down. What do you blame that on or think its because of.

hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 2144

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 10:05:28 AM

Looks like the investing is slowing down. What do you blame that on or think its because of.

I think ICO should be prolonged for 5-7, while current investors should have a choice to withdraw their funds after the original deadline.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 10:14:01 AM

13 hours left. Wondering how high this ICO will finished. The website looks pretty cool, the concept looks cool. GAME was cheap in the beginning too. Would be nice to see CGC become the next GAME coin in 3 - 4 years Smiley
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 10:27:14 AM

This really is a cool project but unfortunately due to high bitcoin price, it is not getting proper attention by investors that it deserves.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 10:53:47 AM

This really is a cool project but unfortunately due to high bitcoin price, it is not getting proper attention by investors that it deserves.

I agree. BTC price is killing everything... a few months ago it was $500...  and one year ago $250... in fact 2 BTC deposit means now 8 BTC one year ago... and then this ICO would already be a good success.

Still i think the current price is not too high... 10 BTC coin, if the people work nicely then it can become 100 BTC...
szachta

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 11:12:46 AM

I agree. BTC price is killing everything... a few months ago it was $500...  and one year ago $250... in fact 2 BTC deposit means now 8 BTC one year ago... and then this ICO would already be a good success.

Still i think the current price is not too high... 10 BTC coin, if the people work nicely then it can become 100 BTC...
And 8 years ago for 1 dolar 1309 BTC  Shocked
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 11:23:23 AM

I think ICO should be prolonged for 5-7, while current investors should have a choice to withdraw their funds after the original deadline.

We see ivestments slowed down, our promotion was not  "massive" enough and probably fluctuating BTC price did not help too.
You can invest safely. In case we do not reach the minimum goal the Escrow will refund you. He has full control over the crowdfunded BTC, they're on a BTC address of him, not ours. We still have some hours and usually funds tend to come at the last moment (no consistent CGC early investor bonus, only in-game rewards).

If before investing you want to try the software we will open guided tours again in a couple of hours!

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 11:36:36 AM

We see ivestments slowed down, our promotion was not ennough "massive" and probably fluctuating BTC price did not help too.
You can invest safely. In case we do not reach the minimum goal the Escrow will refund you. He has full control over the crowdfunded BTC, they're on a BTC address of him, not ours. We still have some hours and usually funds tend to come at the last moment (no consistent CGC early investor bonus, only in-game rewards).

If before investing you want to try the software we will open guided tours again in a couple of hours!

Was there no response of Yobit? This project should be run on Yobit... people are willing to buy directly on a exchange, as they find it more safe. Also you can run it as a RocketICO on Yobit. It will be sold out for sure and some investors will receive x10 x9 x8 x7 x6 x5 x4 their initial bet, so it is good for you, as you will receive the necessary money for the project, it is good for 70% of the investors as they will receive nice profit up to 1000% and when we check SHORTY (the first RocketICO) then the price is still trading 2 times higher then ICO price... so it is a win-win-win situation. You as dev will have the necessary funds, certain investors will win huge amount of money, Yobit will win some money on the ICO. So there will be a lot of happy faces, and if the project move further and grow bigger and bigger, everybody should win as 10 BTC isn't really a high amount for a coin like this, if everything is moving in the right way.
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 11:51:15 AM

We see ivestments slowed down, our promotion was not ennough "massive" and probably fluctuating BTC price did not help too.

Was there no response of Yobit? This project should be run on Yobit... people are willing to buy directly on a exchange, as they find it more safe. Also you can run it as a RocketICO on Yobit. It will be sold out for sure and some investors will receive x10 x9 x8 x7 x6 x5 x4 their initial bet, so it is good for you, as you will receive the necessary money for the project, it is good for 70% of the investors as they will receive nice profit up to 1000% and when we check SHORTY (the first RocketICO) then the price is still trading 2 times higher then ICO price... so it is a win-win-win situation. You as dev will have the necessary funds, certain investors will win huge amount of money, Yobit will win some money on the ICO. So there will be a lot of happy faces, and if the project move further and grow bigger and bigger, everybody should win as 10 BTC isn't really a high amount for a coin like this, if everything is moving in the right way.

We're sending you a PM about that.

Chinesegandalf

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 02:48:24 PM

9 more hours before this beast out from his cage ! Gonna set my alarm on the count exactly like this website count down!
All the best CGC Team !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: