Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:11:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO: CGC PROJECT Online Card Games -Refund now- New ICO on exchange soon!  (Read 35590 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CGC Project (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 11:18:34 AM

Kindly reserve for Filipino translation (Philippines) . Thank you

Reserved for you. We will get in touch tonight when the announcement bounties section is complete, so you can translate at once whole text. Thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 11:35:48 AM

looks like a well-prepared project, looking forward to seeing you guys build up!
But the thing is, I'm not clear what this game looks like.. any demo video or maybe some game playing images?

Thanks for your interest!
Do not worry. We will soon post screenshots and gameplay videos.

One of our first short term goal, as suggested by our escrow, is organizing a private pre-release session with a few chosen bitcointalk and gaming industry/blog professionals.
It would be nice (for both us and the investors) to get a game engine review before crowdfunding ends and the game engine is officially launched.

If anyone may suggest a community trusted person or an external (cryptocoins/gaming related) professional figure, with some Magic The Gathering experience please post it here. We will organize bounties for that, your suggestions are appreciated and may be rewarded with Public Development funds!

We are also hiring a two weeks signature campaign manager. Post here in case you're interested in the position (remember, bounties are paid in CGC only), and PM us with your ideas about it.

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 12:10:55 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2016, 04:57:40 PM by CGC Project

so many ICOs already running which make users confuse to where they invest their Bitcoins..
Using escrow is a good move though..
Good Luck.

I think it looks similar to any card Game.. but wait for the launch.

Isn't this the same as BCY bitcrystals and their game spells of genesis? Or is it just an engine online to power games like that?

Yes, we were sincerly inspired by Spells of Genesis because we have same the same main goal. Yes, we clearly aim to migrate as soon as possible whole database on a counterparty/blockchain environment. We're currently testing a couple of solutions, but we obviously need to hire more staff: that's the reason this crowdfunding is made for.
Our resemblance with Spells of Genesis stops here. Spells of Genesis is not a classical card game, it's a funny game which resemble somehow "billiard" as gameplay.
Their cards could be "pokéballs" or "cages" where you store your "evolving characters".
When you will read our whitepaper (https://github.com/CGC-Project/CGC-Project/blob/master/CGC%20Whitepaper.pdf) you will notice our project is something different.
We do not offer a single game, we're offering a modular platform, several (low resources demanding) subservers for each different card game may be attached to a main unit.

Each subserver (single game) manage 4 layers:
1)"Boosters (or starters) minting" to accurately emulate booster packs you may buy in a collectible card game shop.
2)"your unique collection" of whatever card game a developer/company may publish, past and future. Even YOUR game, if you submit us a good project, correct.
3)"deck building tools" to create or import/export decks list, with an integrated deck legality check before every match.
Would you like to re-play 2016 MTG World Championship Final with your friend? In a few clicks you may load finalist deck list and do it Wink  
4)"a peer to peer live market, no fees" to trade 24/7 cards at best possible price with other players. This is also a main difference with BCY.
 We solved their two issues with card trading: possible scams (you pay a player for a card you won't receive) and difficulty to find a specific card salesman (lack of a user friendly research engine, lack of a "wish card list" system, lack of "best price" tools). CGC project automated everything in a p2p live market, available in-game at no-fees.
No one will ever be tempted to buy or sell a card outside CGC environment.

A lot of "2-4 player table instances" may be attached to a single suberver. We will provide enough tables, but in a future release players may attach their own instance for profit, tests were succesfull. We will provide a currency (and a convertible in-game token for instant transactions and bets management). 50% of CGC funds we collect with in-game boosters sale go back to players trough bonuses/tournaments, 20% of BTC funds we collect selling cards trough the shop will be used to purchase CGC on exchanges, sustaining price and financing whatever activity players/investors/collectors may demand (e.g. tournaments prizes/burn money/bonus for a complete, registered, collection.

Please do not see "Card Games Coin project"as a "game": it's more like an highly configurable, "Modular implementation of a card game engine".
We may even create "Bitcointalk Card Game" and implement it as a sub-server of CGC Project.

Magic The Gathering has been choosen as first server as example to show investors the true potential of the software, that card game requires a lot of coding for hand/deck/gamefield user interactions and as you will see in our video previews it already has almost 24,000 cards and dozens of editions already implemented inside..
Also MTG has a huge market cap, rarest cards are worth a lot of money, this shouldn't hurt.  Wink
Give a look at our whitepaper if you're interested, we may update it if necessary.

davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 12:25:47 PM

please dev reserve italian translation for me also sent you pm about signature campaing!
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 12:25:54 PM

Hi.
Please reserve Urdu language Translation for me.
Thank You.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
weilichesbin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 12:35:15 PM

No one invested untill now?

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 01:13:24 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2016, 06:53:36 PM by CGC Project

UPDATE  Announcement translation bounty is 1,000 CGC. Post your candidature if you're interested!
We will PM you the full announcement text tonight. Same as announcement, with a little integration.

Indonesian  Reserved by kaconk
    Espanol
    Chinese       Reserved by btcdie
    Hrvatski
    Deutsch      Reserved by weilichesbin
    Français      Reserved by koko UK
    Greek
    Indian         Reserved by jamalaezaz
    Italian         Reserved by davide72
    Dutch
    Korean
    Philippines   Reserved by jwiz168
    Portuguese  Reserved by ShooterXD
    Polski
    Romanian
    Russian        Reserved by hatsheput93
    Slovenian     Reserved by simple858
    Turkish        Reserved by torikan

weilichesbin

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 01:19:26 PM

How much will 1 Coin cost?

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 01:19:45 PM

if there is a campaign to twitter or articles, blog? How to join?

PM us if you have a serious project about a Twitter Campaign. Development Funds are meant for such community initiatives.
If your project is worth it we may discuss about the budget and your fees.

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 01:27:12 PM

How much will 1 Coin cost?

There won't be any "fixed price". It's a "market discovered price".

Example: if crowdfunding collects 100 BTC and you invested 1 BTC you'd get 1% of total CGC supply:  210,000 CGC (207,900 to be precise, you should consider 1% Development Fund)

weilichesbin

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 01:37:02 PM

Translation german please for me

weilichesbin

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 01:38:50 PM

I will invest how can i do? Only send the BTC to your adress?

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 01:50:33 PM

I will invest how can i do? Only send the BTC to your adress?

First you have to register on our website https://cgcproject.com/
You may give a look at our project whitepaper, then follow instructions at the link "Invest Now".

You should find our transactions plugin user friendly, but we may help if you encounter any problems. Thank you.

sapusapu

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 01:52:46 PM

any bounty for social media sir?
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 01:57:39 PM

Hi Dev let me want to ask a bit that right the no one Invest into your project ? because i see on the address escrow balance is still empety or whether the ICO has not started yet ? sorry if i messed something here
Simple858

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 02:33:04 PM

I'm reserving Slovenian language
weilichesbin

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 03:01:48 PM

Reserving German

tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 03:08:55 PM

I'm interested in escrow while ICO launching. I will follow this thread.
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 03:11:21 PM

Hi Dev let me want to ask a bit that right the no one Invest into your project ? because i see on the address escrow balance is still empety or whether the ICO has not started yet ? sorry if i messed something here

ICO has started just a few hours ago.  You can safely invest, funds are controlled by one of the most trusted escrow services available here.

Ice Wizard

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 03:12:14 PM

just went to https://cgcproject.com it has a good graphic and features, looks like a good project to invest but why it's still "0 Bitcoin Collected" is it not start yet?

if may i suggest social campaign should be considered
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: