Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:05:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Age of Rust: An RPG Adventure Game, unlock up to 20BTC in final version  (Read 12801 times)
GetFreeCoins

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:13:28 AM

I used to play "the Pawn" days and weeks! So I understand you!
Okay, brother, I'm your fan!
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingSlamma

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:51:58 PM

Damn, I feel like an idiot in the alpha. I have one access code and two other codes and have no idea what to do from there.
Killed KV-44 and nothing happened.
Still trying to figure out what to do with the wires.

I also love the game so far.
Thinking of investing a little more into the game.
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1054

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 05:20:49 PM

I used to play "the Pawn" days and weeks! So I understand you!
Okay, brother, I'm your fan!

Thanks! Cheesy Yeah, there's a lot of the game that's inspired from games like that.  I remember long Saturday afternoons trying get by the boulder on the path in The Pawn.  A heavily influence in Age of Rust comes from these types of games.  The Beta version won't have as much text-based influence, while a lot of people like it, the new generation of players have a more difficult time learning on it Smiley
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 05:24:39 PM

Damn, I feel like an idiot in the alpha. I have one access code and two other codes and have no idea what to do from there.
Killed KV-44 and nothing happened.
Still trying to figure out what to do with the wires.

I also love the game so far.
Thinking of investing a little more into the game.

Thanks for playing! So right, the alpha version difficulty is like level 10, when the beta comes out, it will be a little more intuitive on what to do next in terms of context. So, let's say for example, you need to drain water from a cave system and there's a pump doesn't works and the game tells you it needs power, etc. Join the slack channel and ask Flux for tips, he got through the whole prologue Cheesy
http://spacepirate.herokuapp.com
timeflux

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:56:02 PM

Hi Everyone. I'm flux. Winner of both btc prizes. Let me tell you it wasn't easy Smiley but highly enjoyable.

What I love about the game is a very well written storyline with a mix of sci fi, horror, and even some light comedy !

The puzzles were challenging yet fun.
If you think too hard though, you may get stuck like I did. It took me about a month or so of playing a few hours a day or more to win both puzzles.

You had to use logic, clues in the game and piece together what evidence you found in the storyline to solve it. Honestly some answers were so simple they are right in front of you. Others are complex and require clues from multiple rooms. I love how you have to examine every object and NPC (droids) and try different combinations of codes, clues and inventory items.

Be sure to try different commands too, sometimes, as the clue is often in the images picturing the room

I also love how you can chat with other players and help them or hurt them haha along this perilous pirate path. I tried to collaborate with some to solve the puzzles sooner, but they refused, their loss Smiley

Overall great game 9/10 for me !

Can't wait for more !
KingSlamma

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:50:37 PM

Hi Everyone. I'm flux. Winner of both btc prizes. Let me tell you it wasn't easy Smiley but highly enjoyable.

What I love about the game is a very well written storyline with a mix of sci fi, horror, and even some light comedy !

The puzzles were challenging yet fun.
If you think too hard though, you may get stuck like I did. It took me about a month or so of playing a few hours a day or more to win both puzzles.

You had to use logic, clues in the game and piece together what evidence you found in the storyline to solve it. Honestly some answers were so simple they are right in front of you. Others are complex and require clues from multiple rooms. I love how you have to examine every object and NPC (droids) and try different combinations of codes, clues and inventory items.

Be sure to try different commands too, sometimes, as the clue is often in the images picturing the room

I also love how you can chat with other players and help them or hurt them haha along this perilous pirate path. I tried to collaborate with some to solve the puzzles sooner, but they refused, their loss Smiley

Overall great game 9/10 for me !

Can't wait for more !

Good on ya, Congrats!
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 01:01:52 PM

We are now working on the beta version of the game, I've hired some developers to continue the development of the game. You can find more updates and screenshots on the website and the twitter account. Also, updates are also posted in the slack channel too and the ann thread.

-Age of rust trading cards are now available in Book of Orbs. You can collect, buy, and sell cards for rustbits in the app on your mobile device.
-Cards are also for sale for BTC (if you missed out on the token sale) in the store.

The beta version when it comes out will have rewards in bitcoin, rustbits, bitcrystals, spells of genesis cards, age of rust cards, and pepecash  Wink

aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:06:01 PM

First of all great update.

those are some nice different currencies. i would understand all except the pepecash Tongue

any particular reason?

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
esquire042

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:38:00 PM

In the next week, I'll be doing a "prologue" story before the launch of the game with a puzzle to solve with a 0.1BTC reward.  Clues will be on the website and tell an intro story in the form of a narrative that leads to the start of the game.

That Will be nice
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 03:23:53 PM

those are some nice different currencies. i would understand all except the pepecash Tongue

any particular reason?

Pepecash has a strong following in the counterparty community, so I'll add some into the game. However, it's not integrated into the storyline or anything like that.  Wink
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:53:08 PM

any particular reason?

Pepecash has a strong following in the counterparty community, so I'll add some into the game. However, it's not integrated into the storyline or anything like that.  Wink

Ah i see. well i guess that would be nice since u say its a strong token on counterparty. After all the game includes decentralization aspect.
it would be good to add support to others as well

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 01:53:01 PM

October Dev Update: https://medium.com/@SpacePirate_io/october-dev-update-90d7004e02f0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: