Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:56:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟★☆GNEISS☆★🌟Global Network Encryption Investment Security Service Introduction  (Read 13593 times)
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 04:31:55 AM

Playing around on the website and reading the whitepaper I can see this is a really interesting idea and the tech is already in place before launch (which is unusual for a coin). What I don't get is why you decided to do a ninja-launch ICO? Seems like you could have generated a lot more interest if you pre-announced it, particularly since you already have the alpha service up and running. How long will the ICO go on for?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
doremi

Activity: 654
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 04:55:47 AM

First 10 people to create an E-Vault and reply in comments with E-Vault address will be sent some Ethereum
Maybe this will silence the haters. Get them to try something new and build their own crypto-asset on the Ethereum blockchain using GNEISS but I doubt it. Please prove me wrong!

i want to try

E-Vault address : 0x054b2f862d915c7678b9f28dc1317bd7b38d04b5

seems like you only choose the candidate you created by yourself...so good bye and good luck with your project
GNEISSrevolution (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 05:11:27 AM

First 10 people to create an E-Vault and reply in comments with E-Vault address will be sent some Ethereum
Maybe this will silence the haters. Get them to try something new and build their own crypto-asset on the Ethereum blockchain using GNEISS but I doubt it. Please prove me wrong!

i want to try

seems like you only choose the candidate you created by yourself...so good bye and good luck with your project

Hey doremi, sorry I missed your post. Just sent you the .1 ETH you would have gotten plus 100 GNEISS Coins. Hope this makes up for the mistake! If its any consolation your the last one to receive a testing bounty  Smiley
doremi

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 05:34:52 AM

i want to try

Hey doremi, sorry I missed your post. Just sent you the .1 ETH you would have gotten plus 100 GNEISS Coins. Hope this makes up for the mistake! If its any consolation your the last one to receive a testing bounty  Smiley

sorry to inform you that i didn`t receive it yet after checking the acct
GNEISSrevolution (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 06:12:44 AM

@doremi

Your right sorry again. We have extra security locks during the alpha to make sure people have minimum requirements of BTC and ETH to function as GNEISS uses their blockchains to operate. Just sent you some ETH from another account
doremi

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 06:22:27 AM

@doremi

Your right sorry again. We have extra security locks during the alpha to make sure people have minimum requirements of BTC and ETH to function as GNEISS uses their blockchains to operate. Just sent you some ETH from another account

got it now,thanks and i'm gonna to test it
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 06:51:03 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2016, 07:09:44 AM by Coroline

Edit : Ethereum (E-Vault) 0xdd7cc16f498a1e82575d742ecfaa88e333e583cc

Grin let me know what going on here
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 06:59:51 AM

My E-Vault Address: 0x1939a00f3f76233c7fa7b81934f6fc4fc4aace37 . Hopefully I'm in of first 10 pm to get some ETH.
By the way Dev's GNEISS . If you're planning to run a signature campaign here in bitcointalk send me a PM.
My portfolio https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1705958.msg17094767#msg17094767

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 07:02:06 AM

pending  Grin

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
GNEISSrevolution (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 03:43:42 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2016, 04:18:14 PM by GNEISSrevolution

Playing around on the website and reading the whitepaper I can see this is a really interesting idea and the tech is already in place before launch (which is unusual for a coin). What I don't get is why you decided to do a ninja-launch ICO? Seems like you could have generated a lot more interest if you pre-announced it, particularly since you already have the alpha service up and running. How long will the ICO go on for?

My ICO is different as my GNEISS Coin is just a generic ERC20 token on the Ethereum blockchain. It's meant to represent the profits of the GNEISS as well as give discounts on the fees to run blockchain transactions (taxing blockchain transactions is how GNEISS gets revenue). The reason I did a ninja launch is because frankly I already have working software and only need thousands not millions of $$$ to finish the first stage of production. By that time the website should be generating enough revenue to where I don't have to sell any more GNEISS Coin.  Grin In that way GNEISS Coin is more like crypto-stock than a technologically advanced blockchain and I only want to sell so much of GNEISS's revenue.
GNEISSrevolution (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 03:54:22 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2016, 05:35:47 AM by GNEISSrevolution

@Coroline, BlackMambaPH

Sorry already handed out all the ETH for the alpha testing bounty but good news is it only cost lest than $1 in ETH to create a crypto-asset so very cheap to test out and less than $.10 per transaction (depends on network availability).
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 02:12:14 AM

My ICO is different as my GNEISS Coin is just a generic ERC20 token on the Ethereum blockchain. It's meant to represent the profits of the GNEISS as well as give discounts on the fees to run blockchain transactions (taxing blockchain transactions is how GNEISS gets revenue). The reason I did a ninja launch is because frankly I already have working software and only need thousands not millions of $$$ to finish the first stage of production. By that time the website should be generating enough revenue to where I don't have to sell any more GNEISS Coin.  Grin In that way GNEISS Coin is more like crypto-stock than a technologically advanced blockchain and I only want to sell so much of GNEISS's revenue.

Interesting. That is a unique approach. Thank you for the detailed response. How long will the ICO go on for?
Brob12321

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 03:55:56 AM

LOOOL A newbie account claims he's a company. Everyone will be allowed to encrypt their contracts and tie protective means to them which is of no use for hiding them entirely from the public ledger. U failed because ur idea broke. Ur temporal lobe increased massively because of an influx of lard to ur skull segment. U're a ludicrous clown and should be dismissed. I u dont leave on ur own, I will punch u.

You are truly a waste of life, this guy spends a year building a platform to combat the multinational banks and this is what you have to say.  You are true scum of the Earth, God rest your soul.
GNEISSrevolution (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 05:30:51 AM

Interesting. That is a unique approach. Thank you for the detailed response. How long will the ICO go on for?

Thanks! Yeah happy to answer any more questions. The ICO was the launch of GNEISS Coin so it won't stop. Think of it like a 21st-century wall street and I just launched GNEISS's "crypto-stock". GNEISS Coin is tradeable from here on out and will proceed to be listed on other exchanges after the alpha. Although it won't start paying dividends until after the beta (price is bound to be higher by then too so get it now while it's cheap  Wink).

Thus, unlike other crypto coins which ICOs are meant to be for base currencies to some blockchain with some unique attributes. Mine is actually based on the revenue that GNEISS software produces through blockchain transaction taxes.
icocoins

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 06:33:48 AM

Thanks! Yeah happy to answer any more questions. The ICO was the launch of GNEISS Coin so it won't stop. Think of it like a 21st-century wall street and I just launched GNEISS's "crypto-stock". GNEISS Coin is tradeable from here on out and will proceed to be listed on other exchanges after the alpha. Although it won't start paying dividends until after the beta (price is bound to be higher by then too so get it now while it's cheap  Wink).

Thus, unlike other crypto coins which ICOs are meant to be for base currencies to some blockchain with some unique attributes. Mine is actually based on the revenue that GNEISS software produces through blockchain transaction taxes.

looks very serious about encryption and privacy-concern.

icocoins.com is my ico collection.

you can easily apply for listing by signing up and submit the project. then PM me for approval.

You can also submit news/updates  to let more ppl join the party.

Brob12321

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 02:03:08 AM

Hey I'm trying to create an asset but I'm getting this message: "Error: Insufficient funds.  Account you are trying to send the funds from does not have enough funds. Required 1800000000000000000 and got 0."

What does that mean what do I need 1800000000000000 of ? 
GNEISSrevolution (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 04:15:33 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2016, 07:33:48 AM by GNEISSrevolution

Hey I'm trying to create an asset but I'm getting this message: "Error: Insufficient funds.  Account you are trying to send the funds from does not have enough funds. Required 1800000000000000000 and got 0."

What does that mean what do I need 1800000000000000 of ?  

All transactions in GNEISS run through either the Bitcoin or Ethereum blockchain for transparency and security. That error would mean you don't have enough ETH in your account to run the account crypto-asset creation function and the 1800000000000000 is measured in wei. If you deposit at least .1 ETH then everything should work fine
mrgreen88

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 03:14:32 PM

I have no any ETH tokens to test it but if U want this thread to be translated translated to russian language - let me know)
GNEISSrevolution (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 07:17:47 PM

I have no any ETH tokens to test it but if U want this thread to be translated translated to russian language - let me know)

Please PM me and I'll keep your info. Russian will probably be one of the first languages we need as 16% of our users are from Russia. Also, you can buy ETH using BTC (I would recommend poloniex.com) and you only need like $1 worth of ETH to get started during the alpha. Can't get any cheaper than that!
mrgreen88

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 09:20:32 PM

Please PM me and I'll keep your info. Russian will probably be one of the first languages we need as 16% of our users are from Russia. Also, you can buy ETH using BTC (I would recommend poloniex.com) and you only need like $1 worth of ETH to get started during the alpha. Can't get any cheaper than that!

PM'd U.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: