Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:26:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Delete  (Read 35578 times)
calpsy2

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:36:34 PM

Mate your request for hero or higher makes no sense . I can buy a hero account for a small amount and get you to do your trick . What you should be doing is looking for someone TRUSTED . Forget about hero etc . I personally go out my way to find scammers on here and i highlight them DAILY to try and save people from losing their money . Ive done a few vouches in my time here and they all have been positive and the seller has went onto sell more .

You have to explain to people what happens to the paypal account once you release the funds . Do they get suspended or do they work as normal forever ?

I can do a vouch if you are interested . My paypal balance is only $140 with most released in 3 days so im not desperate for this service but will try it if you want .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcointradex (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 09:57:56 PM

Mate your request for hero or higher makes no sense . I can buy a hero account for a small amount and get you to do your trick . What you should be doing is looking for someone TRUSTED . Forget about hero etc . I personally go out my way to find scammers on here and i highlight them DAILY to try and save people from losing their money . Ive done a few vouches in my time here and they all have been positive and the seller has went onto sell more .

You have to explain to people what happens to the paypal account once you release the funds . Do they get suspended or do they work as normal forever ?

I can do a vouch if you are interested . My paypal balance is only $140 with most released in 3 days so im not desperate for this service but will try it if you want .

Exactly my point! I do 100% agree with you brother, anybody can buy a hero account and can ask for a vouch, and me, not knowing that he is not exactly "he", will do the vouch service for him. But is that my fault? Don't you see plenty of new and medium-aged people posted their vouch here - some of them came here from google search and registered here just to buy my service - still some guys want a "hero or above" member do a vouch for them! Can't blame them too - this place is full of scammers who are trying everything to scam even for small amount lol. I myself also scammed by a guy (@btc_shell) here, you won't believe that the amount was 20$! I didn't bother doing it via escrow as this was only 20$ - and I already concluded a deal before with him via escrow which he delivered. Now I know he delivered first time as he had no other option as the deal was escrowed, but once I went for a non-escrowed deal, he shown his true color. I still can't believe anybody can go such low, may be he lives in a poor country where this amount makes much sense to scam somebody Grin

Now I am going to answer your main question - what exactly happens to the paypal account for which I do my service. My answer here is very simple, what exactly you're expecting to be happened to that paypal account and why? Am I asking you to give your PP account login details? NOPE! I am not entering into your paypal, never! My method does not involve anything even slightly related to your paypal account profile data, like your login details, your name, DOB, address, phone number, security questions, bank details, card number etc. or anything else you can think of - so please rest assured I am not asking them to you. I will of course need few information, but that will be limited to the particular payment you want to release, nothing else. So, now you tell me what exactly can happen to your account unless I have any sensitive data about your account which neither I will ask, nor you will give me!

But let me clear it once again in short: NOTHING will happen to the paypal account DUE to my method, neither anything positive, nor negative - it won't affect your account at all! "21 days hold" in paypal is actually an 'automated' system generated security feature, don't think that somebody in paypal sitting all day 24x7x365 keeping an eye on millions of paypal accounts worldwide to put a hold immediately a payment received, that's not happening mate! This type of hold and withdrawal happening everyday with millions of accounts worldwide. People with legit paypal account in their "own name", can call paypal customer-care anytime from their phone and provided that customer-care guy satisfied with their explanation, that customer-care guy has authority to withdraw your 21 days hold - and they are doing it always. But that is not easy with "stealth" paypal when you live in pakistan with a name like "Nawaj Khan" and you're male, but having a German paypal account which you access from a german RDP with a name like "Daniela Eberhart" as a female - calling paypal customer-care can be tricky, correct? Here comes my service very handy! I will release your fund using a system exploit and even if any paypal employee review your account later, he can't tell the difference and he will think that you called paypal customer care who released your fund, that's it!

Here I want to mention an incident happened few days ago. A guy PMed me here to release his fund which was being held, and we concluded the deal over skype and I did my method. It was actually 3 payments which was being held, and they were from 3 different paypal accounts - so he bought my service for all 3 payments. And after I did my method, all 3 of his payments been released. But unfortunately, one of the paypal accounts got limited after 4 hours. So obviously he came to me and asked me to reverse my trick if possible for rest 2 payments cause he was scared and assumed that my method is the reason to limit his 1 account and he was afraid that other 2 accounts will also be limited. However, I told him that my method is not reversible and told him not to panic so soon - he should wait to see what happen with his rest 2 accounts. Because I was confident that my method is not responsible here. And guess what? The rest 2 accounts remain fine till today and he also successfully spent/withdrawn those payments already. And he did ordered again today - this time for 2 payments again. He also found out what was the reason for the limitation of his first account, and it was not my service obviously. Therefore, yes of course there are many reasons you can get trouble in your paypal account - but my trick is not one of them, period!

And mate, sorry, I can't give you a free vouch obviously, cause I don't know how much people will trust your "review" as you don't have that so-called hero badge. Don't blame me please, I know that a hero badge doesn't mean anything as that can be bought here easily - but I am not the owner/admin of this forum, so I am not responsible for this flawed system. I hope you can understand.

But why not you contact a trusted "hero member" who you know people trust here and you know that his hero badge is "not bought, but earned" and tell him to PM me to take a vouch. I am new here and not actively monitoring other peoples thread except minding my own business only, so I don't know who those members are - but it seems you're very active - so help me buddy!
calpsy2

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:37:40 PM

Thanks for the reply

Yeah I knew you werent using the username and password to do this . My concern was being able to use the account after you do your stuff for years later . You have answered it so im happy . As I said I dont need this service as my funds will be released in a few days I was just trying to help you with a good review .

Good Luck anyway .
jackshephard

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:39:54 PM

Curious to know if the release is permanent? i.e it won't be put back in the 21 holding after a while?
also this method is something that you can use in your legal PayPal "the one with your real name and info on it" or just for throwaway accounts?
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 10:27:42 PM

Thanks for the reply

Yeah I knew you werent using the username and password to do this . My concern was being able to use the account after you do your stuff for years later . You have answered it so im happy . As I said I dont need this service as my funds will be released in a few days I was just trying to help you with a good review .

Good Luck anyway .

Thanks a lot as you understood the situation mate, I appreciate.

Curious to know if the release is permanent? i.e it won't be put back in the 21 holding after a while?
also this method is something that you can use in your legal PayPal "the one with your real name and info on it" or just for throwaway accounts?

This is a method applies to a particular payment which is being held - I can release that amount only. say if you have 2 payments, one 400$ and another 500$, held for 21 days in your account - you can buy my service to release BOTH of the payments, or you can buy for only 1 payment, the another will not be released. Rest of the payments and your overall account status will be unchanged and will not be affected at all. Therefore, yes, you may or may not (depends on your account status) get 21 days hold for any other future payment as usual - as I said, my method won't affect your account at all, neither positive way, nor negative way.

And yes of course, you can use this in your own legal paypal account which is in your own name - you're not doing anything illegal here, rest assured. The money you're releasing is your OWN money, paypal holding it illegally actually (this is another question that you won't be able to fight against paypal in court as it is a big corporation with worlds best lawyers in its payroll) - so don't worry, this is perfectly legal. Taking your own money can't be illegal.
addictedtomethandcrack

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 09:47:10 AM

I just sold an item just under 200, under my monthly release limit and paypal decided too finess me out of nowhere with this fraud risk bullshit, i sell over 2k each month. I'm going to make 50 phone calls today and get it resolved on my own probably but i often run over my limit and paypal limits. Could you do 3-5 transactions at once?
robertjmiesner

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 02:20:28 PM

I have purchased the service and its good.

Communication is fluid and the service fast. Its just as described.

No need to share a lot of info, only a few details and the work is done. You receive a paypal email telling that the funds are available like always.

No phone call and no contact to with paypal is required.
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 11:57:46 PM

I just sold an item just under 200, under my monthly release limit and paypal decided too finess me out of nowhere with this fraud risk bullshit, i sell over 2k each month. I'm going to make 50 phone calls today and get it resolved on my own probably but i often run over my limit and paypal limits. Could you do 3-5 transactions at once?

Yes, can do as many releases as you want at once, no problem.

I have purchased the service and its good.

Communication is fluid and the service fast. Its just as described.

No need to share a lot of info, only a few details and the work is done. You receive a paypal email telling that the funds are available like always.

No phone call and no contact to with paypal is required.

Thank you very much, looking for more business.
pingpongrio

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:46:03 PM

Awesome service man  Grin, quick response and instructions were clear.  My paypal transaction which got held  for 3 days was instantly released after sending his fee via bitcoin.
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:45:20 AM

Awesome service man  Grin, quick response and instructions were clear.  My paypal transaction which got held  for 3 days was instantly released after sending his fee via bitcoin.

Thank you man! Looking for more business Smiley
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:02:00 PM

Bump
NaZZa

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 03:34:16 PM

interested. can you please contact me with your skype? im interested to use your service. thanks
BitcSeo

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 04:03:19 PM

I'll share this little secret with you for FREE.

But, on 1 condition check out my other listing here and post your comment below the box!!

Thanks
Btcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: