Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:03:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ANNOUNCE: DT Comics PLUS an exclusive Crypto Collectors Pack  (Read 442 times)
Darktongue (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 09:18:34 PM

I'm proud to announce that after hording crypto for as long as I have. Painless hours of ignoring the BTC-E troll box and further the countless naysayers in my life have paid off Smiley After cashing in on the crypto bucks The Darktongue is moveing above trunk sales of new and used books, comics and tradeing cards.

In the comming weeks a new website will emerge along with a store front for local area patrons abroad.  to celebrate I had my partners in crime(My sons) select 4 lots of random ten comics from the inventory. These comics ended up being all first editions rangeing from #1 to special issues and some random story arch segments.

All comics are Near Mint to Very Fine grade and would make a great start to a collection or addition to an existing.  Each lot is a random assortment of DC, Marvel, Top Cow and other indie companies. A few even have nearly full runs of a particular title or story.

1 Lot of 10 comics 0.07BTC  or 3.2LTC at the current market value. or 15.19USD This does include shipping.

Your comics will ship USPS Media mail and ever precaution will be taken to insure your comics arrive still Near Mint to Very Fine

PLEASE NOTE: 1 lot per Bitcoin talk member only!!

PM for more info!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: