Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:46:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥[GUNBOT] Trading Bot with 136 exchanges available!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥  (Read 507751 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Gunthar (OP)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 614

Liable for what i say, not for what you understand

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 08:00:45 PM

PMed you Sweet Smiley
Hey, Didn't recieve a PM yet, sure you didn't send to the wrong person?  Tongue

Sighs......again! It happened 3 times this week...tx god this aint NSFW forum lol

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄
██ ███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███
██ ███    ███    ▄███    ███
██ ███▄    ▀███▄███▀     ███
██▄ ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄ ▀██
███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███ ██
███    ███    ▄███    ███ ██
███▄    ▀███▄███▀    ▄███ ██
 ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀ ▄██
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
densmirnov

Activity: 429
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 08:11:28 PM

Also, I think it would be cool if there will be a possibility to trade altocoins not only for bitcoin but also for eth/xmr. The price volatility on this markets is much more consistent and I think bot can be profitable on this pairs.
Your bot is already able to do that, but you dont know Cheesy I coded that feature and it is in your bot, what is missing is the GUI option to let you use any poloniex market rather than BTC. I'm pushing the changes before the end of january but if you really wanna use that feature exactly NOW, PM me or come on Telegram and i will guid you tru Wink

Whoa! You're right! I don't use GUI, but with cli it worked like a charm! Great!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ᴄᴜsᴛᴏᴍ ᴅᴇᴄᴇɴᴛʀᴀʟɪᴢᴇᴅ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋᴄʜᴀɪɴ ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs in ᴊᴀᴠᴀsᴄʀɪᴘᴛ with ʟɪsᴋ!
ᴡᴇʙsɪᴛᴇ 🇺🇸 ʙʟᴏɢ 🇺🇸 ᴄʜᴀᴛ 🇺🇸 ғᴀᴄᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ 🇷🇺 ᴠᴋ 🇷🇺 ᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ 🇷🇺 Be part of the decentralized application movement!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Sweeet

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 06:37:49 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2017, 07:43:48 PM by Sweeet

So heres my constructive feedback:
Firstly and most important, I think that the buy and sell order's price should be more displayed, currently there is 4 numbers that potentially could be the buy order (EMA1, EMA2, Targeted buy price, and last price) There should be only two numbers and those numbers should be the exact number that a buy order will be placed in when the price reaches that and the last price of the altcoin. I think the EMA1 and EMA2 information should be removed completely and if not removed added to a "advanced" section of the program as an option so that people like me don't have to see the the complicated numbers. As most of us are using your bot because we aren't skilled at doing this on our own, although some are and are interested in the excess information so thats why I think it should be there as an option.

My second suggestion is that the GUI should be slightly updated, instead of opening a CMD that constantly updates information through scrolling text (very unattractive), I think that it should just open a window that will update the information in one text line, eg.: Last Price: X price Updated at: X time Buy Order Price : X price : Updated at X time and the same with all other information that would be displayed (Buy order price, Last Price, Sell Order Price and EMA information as advanced section) . I think that the cmd prompt part of the program shouldn't be removed but put in the background with only the window with information to be seen, and the cmd prompt could serve as a log that could be looked at. EDIT: Also I think there should be another box of the information listed that would say either "Active" or "Below balance percentage", so that you can see when the bot is actively buying coins or is under the percentage you have it set to, to buy any more.

Lastly but least important, I think some options should be added and some should be taken away, assuming the advanced option of the bot were to be implemented I think that some options that aren't changed often should be be exclusive to the that. Including EMA period 1 and 2, Candlesticks, and Minimum variation, and would be hidden and set as default in a "Simple" version of the bot. Some options I think that should be included is: the percent of your balance that will be traded, and also Altcoin to Altcoin trading instead of just BTC to Altcoin. One thing I think should be added, maybe to advanced, is that you should be able to put a time delay in between each buy order to prevent all your buy orders to be put in during a crash or big price drop. EDIT: I just realized there is an option called "Time delay price" not exactly sure if that is what I just explained or not, but just in case I will leave it up.

Currently, I think the bot is very capable of profiting for you but I think with these updates it will make the bot a easier to use and much more enjoyable program. Let me know what you think.
Gunthar (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 07:50:25 PM

Hey Sweet thanks for your helpful feedback, i'm going to answer point by point:

~snip

A complete refactor of the GUI is cooking and will be released with the update at the end of january: when i first started to develop the bot i had in mind something straight that would run mostly on people's computer background while they would watch at poloniex profits (that's how i meant a "bot", like something that does your job while you do other things). That's mostly why the cheap price of this bot. I realize tho, that people likes and needs buttons, stats, colors etc and they are probably right Cheesy. So point taken and stay tuned: the next GUI got tabs instead of floating windows, graphics and candlesticks instead of console logs, etc. Everything else has been moved in a dedicated section called "Debug".

Some options I think that should be included is: the percent of your balance that will be traded
We already discussed and despite i am contrary to this option, i HAVE to set this config (i will ask users a special confirmation in the TOS to have understood the "danger" of this point in full).

and also Altcoin to Altcoin trading instead of just BTC to Altcoin.
Yup! The bot is already capable to do that and linux users are already using this option. THe january release will include that config for all users. If you REALLY need to use that feature right now in windows too, PM me and i will guide you tru it.

One thing I think should be added, maybe to advanced, is that you should be able to put a time delay in between each buy order to prevent all your buy orders to be put in during a crash or big price drop. EDIT: I just realized there is an option called "Time delay price" not exactly sure if that is what I just explained or not, but just in case I will leave it up.
Correct: i also added a security check for those that dont like middle/long terms trading. It is called "Short-term only". If it is enabled, it will check the BUY price over a configurable threeshold. Say: buy price is cheap AND Short-term is enabled > check again in x seconds > buy price is still cheap AND Short-term is enabled > check agian in x seconds > buy price is even cheaper AND Short-term is enabled > DO NOT BUY

I really dont like this but i can understand those liking intraday trades only and dont like to wait 1 or 2 weeks to recover a SELL.

THanks again Sweet to you and all that like you are sharing your constructive thoughts to make our tool even better than what it is Smiley
~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Sweeet

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 08:03:03 PM

Hey Sweet thanks for your helpful feedback, i'm going to answer point by point:

~snip

A complete refactor of the GUI is cooking and will be released with the update at the end of january: when i first started to develop the bot i had in mind something straight that would run mostly on people's computer background while they would watch at poloniex profits (that's how i meant a "bot", like something that does your job while you do other things). That's mostly why the cheap price of this bot. I realize tho, that people likes and needs buttons, stats, colors etc and they are probably right Cheesy. So point taken and stay tuned: the next GUI got tabs instead of floating windows, graphics and candlesticks instead of console logs, etc. Everything else has been moved in a dedicated section called "Debug".
Sounds good gunthar, I like what I hear, I hope it turns out good.

Some options I think that should be included is: the percent of your balance that will be traded
We already discussed and despite i am contrary to this option, i HAVE to set this config (i will ask users a special confirmation in the TOS to have understood the "danger" of this point in full).
I think that it should be added as an option just like the "Margin to sell" option is there or maybe in a more hidden area of the bot/advanced users only. Sometimes I like to have different percents when using the bot, sometimes 100% others just 50%. I think more availability to change everything makes for a better bot, everyone likes to change things constantly to their liking.

One thing I think should be added, maybe to advanced, is that you should be able to put a time delay in between each buy order to prevent all your buy orders to be put in during a crash or big price drop. EDIT: I just realized there is an option called "Time delay price" not exactly sure if that is what I just explained or not, but just in case I will leave it up.
Correct: i also added a security check for those that dont like middle/long terms trading. It is called "Short-term only". If it is enabled, it will check the BUY price over a configurable threeshold. Say: buy price is cheap AND Short-term is enabled > check again in x seconds > buy price is still cheap AND Short-term is enabled > check agian in x seconds > buy price is even cheaper AND Short-term is enabled > DO NOT BUY
That sounds cool, if that is enabled + the time delay I think its very hard for someone to lose money over a long period of time doing this unless said altcoin crashes.

What do you think about making a "advanced" and "simple" option to the bot, removing some sections or adding some new ones according to your selection?

Also something I forgot to add is there should be a option for multiple altcoins at once, you can do it now but if you open two separate ones and one of them is bought and placed in a sell order the other one wont buy as the one that bought would ***Slowing down to not drain your Bitcoins... BTC_XXX" and the one that hasn't yet bought yet will say: "***We have enough Bitcoins, proceeding with orders... BTC_XXX" I'm not sure if the coin that says it has enough bitcoin ever buys again, in my experience it never did but im not sure if its becuase I didn't wait long enough or if the bot was bugged. I just think that option should be added so it runs smoother and these bugs don't occur.
Gunthar (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 08:20:29 PM

That sounds cool, if that is enabled + the time delay I think its very hard for someone to lose money over a long period of time doing this unless said altcoin crashes.
You cant lose money, it is only a matter of short-term/middle or long-term trading. i.e.: do you remember the 0.0134 number? You and me were talkign about that on Telegram 2 days ago: today it is at 0.0137

Also something I forgot to add is there should be a option for multiple altcoins at once, you can do it now but if you open two separate ones and one of them is bought and placed in a sell order the other one wont buy as the one that bought would ***Slowing down to not drain your Bitcoins... BTC_XXX" and the one that hasn't yet bought yet will say: "***We have enough Bitcoins, proceeding with orders... BTC_XXX" I'm not sure if the coin that says it has enough bitcoin ever buys again, in my experience it never did but im not sure if its becuase I didn't wait long enough or if the bot was bugged. I just think that option should be added so it runs smoother and these bugs don't occur.

mmmmmhmm...that's an interesting thing, let me repeat what you said to be sure i can reproduce this: you start BTC_LTC with one instance and then you start again the same BTC_LTC in another instance? I'm interested to understand this because i'm actually working on crossing pairs over multiple markets and the way to handle the balance in different task. For example: you trade BTC_ETH in one instance and USDT_ETH in another instance: both instances are handling the same ETH balance that yes, if not handled correctly would "***Slowing down to not drain your Bitcoins..."

~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Sweeet

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 08:23:27 PM

You cant lose money, it is only a matter of short-term/middle or long-term trading. i.e.: do you remember the 0.0134 number? You and me were talkign about that on Telegram 2 days ago: today it is at 0.0137
Your right, although the altcoin could completely crash or the price drop for a very long time.

mmmmmhmm...that's an interesting thing, let me repeat what you said to be sure i can reproduce this: you start BTC_LTC with one instance and then you start again the same BTC_LTC in another instance? I'm interested to understand this because i'm actually working on crossing pairs over multiple markets and the way to handle the balance in different task. For example: you trade BTC_ETH in one instance and USDT_ETH in another instance: both instances are handling the same ETH balance that yes, if not handled correctly would "***Slowing down to not drain your Bitcoins..."

~Gun
Well, I haven't tried two instances of the same eg.: BTC_LTC twice. In my case it was one instance of XMR and another of ETH. I also have a common bug where the client will freeze, usually after a sell order. It doesn't exactly freeze but just stops uploading information.

Another thing, commonly I will have a buy order and it will only sell some, have an altcoin balance but it wont go to a sell order and will just sit in there until a new buy order and sell order is made.
Gunthar (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 08:29:14 PM

Well, I haven't tried two instances of the same eg.: BTC_LTC twice. In my case it was one instance of XMR and another of ETH. I also have a common bug where the client will freeze, usually after a sell order. It doesn't exactly freeze but just stops uploading information.

Another thing, commonly I will have a buy order and it will only sell some, have an altcoin balance but it wont go to a sell order and will just sit in there until a new buy order and sell order is made.
Ok to debug this i will need your log.txt file. Please upload it on filebin.net and send me the link in PM or Telegram. Also, i'd need this file from you too: https://poloniex.com/exportTradeHistory

Thanks!
~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Sweeet

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 08:33:13 PM

Ok to debug this i will need your log.txt file. Please upload it on filebin.net and send me the link in PM or Telegram. Also, i'd need this file from you too: https://poloniex.com/exportTradeHistory

Thanks!
~Gun
Just sent you both, hopefully these can be fixed although they don't occur too often.
Gunthar (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 08:34:58 PM

Thanks!
~Gun
Just sent you both, hopefully these can be fixed although they don't occur too often.

got it thanks. I'm having a look.

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Meech

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 11:11:37 PM

@Sweeet - Good points some of us brought up as well.  The constructive critism is beneficial to hone this already good program.
The most exciting part of this is Gunthars focus and candidness to allow change but sticking to his core program.

About the gui, yes it's plain and simple but will be updated.  Some of us get use to looking at pool charts and stats but what's not to love looking at endless cmd line text (ie mining software).

The update should make most of these points real.
*keep sending feedback.
Gunthar (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 11:22:49 PM

MINOR UPDATE AVAILABLE v.1.1.0.9 - Release name "The Sweet candidate"

Changelogs:

- Windows users can now trade all markets (USDT, ETH, XMR, BTC, etc. )
- Added configuration to set max % of Base coin to trade per pair (it was hardcoded to 20%)
- Attempts to fix some errors that Sweet is reporting
- Attempt to fix Poloniex limits per call (actually, none can reach six calls per seconds with push AP, but they say so...)
- Code cleaning and implementation for the graphic functions

Please PM me again your API key to get your download link.
Thanks to all contributors and testers!
~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
bitcoinsforall

Merit: 503

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 11:08:29 AM

Hi,

I have been running this bot for 3 days with 0.1 btc and here is the current status..

The trade history analysis is pathetic and I have all these sell orders waiting for btc to go down  Wink

bitcoinsforall

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 11:08:48 AM

Gunthar (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 11:17:02 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2017, 12:02:47 PM by Gunthar

~snip

says image proxy not valid bud on the trading history. Anyway yes: estimated balances yo shwoing is tied to USD (which goes up and down. The best way to check your profit loss is this page (analyze pair by pair exlcuding BUY orders that are not SOLD yet) https://poloniex.com/tradeHistory

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
MONKEYJUNK

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 04:09:05 PM

Hi Gunthar, i just curious about your bot, maybe you can let me test it before buy it.
Waiting your answer.
Meech

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 04:10:45 PM

I'm sure most know this but.... When I compare my Btc profit you can't go by USD value (it will fluctuate) compare Btc amount gained.
bitcoinsforall

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 05:30:28 PM

I thought you will add nice hot chik pic in the update  Wink Wink Wink

Anyway i will resume where i left from
sal002

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 05:42:33 PM

I have been testing this out for about 12 hours on ETH.  So far, have a .1% net profit  Grin
cody500555

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 10:53:17 PM

Hey I messaged you about your bot. You doesn't require our API secret, correct? Poloniex says to never share our API secret that's why I ask
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: