Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:38:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥[GUNBOT] Trading Bot with 136 exchanges available!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥  (Read 507754 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Sweeet

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 07:33:23 PM

i see a lot in these last posts about the code and who is the owner and if prvious work was referenced or not, and i m not going to give opinion about it, just to ask
 is this bot actually working
Yes the bot really works.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gunthar (OP)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 614

Liable for what i say, not for what you understand

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 07:36:56 PM

I've spent some time, observing the changes of the balance of test account, which started from 1BTC. During the day balance fluctuated the following way: 1.00001403 BTC $891.02 1.01770708 BTC $937.32 1.01529220 BTC $938.35 1.02258050 BTC $944.26 1.02242041 BTC $945.75 1.02114248 BTC $946.51 1.02614192 BTC $943.87 1.01763922 BTC $938.54 1.00959781 BTC $916.68

So I came up with the following idea. Since we all are ultimately looking for the increase of BTC amount, why not add to the bot the function to keep track of the current value of 'estimated value of holdings' and once it reaches the specified value (e.g. set similarly as MARGIN_TO_SELL in params.js) trying to immediately sell all tokens via relevant market orders, fixing the profits and starting whole new bot cycle.

One of the advantages of this functionality is potential reduction of the damage caused by bitcoin/altcoin price surges followed by possibly long-term consolidation at new price levels. Also we are freeing ourselves from a bunch of sell-orders, which can be frozen for a couple of weeks until price gets back to necessary values.

What do you think?

lisk ~  

I like this idea or something similar, some kind of parity to achieve that will try and fix sell orders that can potentially be stuck for a week or more. (That hasn't happened to me yet, but thinking it could with ETC).. Gunbot never sells at a loss, which is great.. how can we channel that into wiping the sell orders if the trend has changed without having to wait too long.. like maybe a time limit but I really like how densmirnov's idea sounds.

What if itell you my test bot is testing exactly thst since 24 hours?
Getting rid of obsolete buy orders created an unexpected liquidity: next step is getting rid of obsolete sell orders!!!
In my opinion that will kick an infinite loop of but and sell on short periods that will boost the bot really badly.
My only concerns  (as you should have learn) is being 20000% sure im not pushing people at loss with liquitading assets...and thats what im doing in my tests.
I gave to add desmirnov to the credits list for this idea as indeed it is an idea a DT1 member of this forum gave.me on telegram (i wont disclose his name until his review of the bot is published)
Nice catch!
~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄
██ ███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███
██ ███    ███    ▄███    ███
██ ███▄    ▀███▄███▀     ███
██▄ ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄ ▀██
███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███ ██
███    ███    ▄███    ███ ██
███▄    ▀███▄███▀    ▄███ ██
 ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀ ▄██
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
dirty.hera

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:46:23 PM

Gunthar is one step ahead again!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
dobcrypto

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

Authorized Gunbot reseller > gunbot.vip

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 08:19:04 PM

I wona to try trade ETH/REP in new version of bot, dep ETH, run ETH/REP pair.
hah
And I did not thought that my 1st pair is BTC/ETH...
As a result, bot just sell my deposited ETH =)
Be careful with this!

Gunthar (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 08:21:57 PM

I wona to try trade ETH/REP in new version of bot, dep ETH, run ETH/REP pair.
hah
And I did not thought that my 1st pair is BTC/ETH...
As a result, bot just sell my deposited ETH =)
Be careful with this!
Right. Actually different markets use the same balance on poloniex. People tradign on different markets did create different accounts hence different balances.

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Gunthar (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 10:51:08 PM

I've spent some time, observing the changes of the balance of test account, which started from 1BTC. During the day balance fluctuated the following way: 1.00001403 BTC $891.02 1.01770708 BTC $937.32 1.01529220 BTC $938.35 1.02258050 BTC $944.26 1.02242041 BTC $945.75 1.02114248 BTC $946.51 1.02614192 BTC $943.87 1.01763922 BTC $938.54 1.00959781 BTC $916.68

So I came up with the following idea. Since we all are ultimately looking for the increase of BTC amount, why not add to the bot the function to keep track of the current value of 'estimated value of holdings' and once it reaches the specified value (e.g. set similarly as MARGIN_TO_SELL in params.js) trying to immediately sell all tokens via relevant market orders, fixing the profits and starting whole new bot cycle.

One of the advantages of this functionality is potential reduction of the damage caused by bitcoin/altcoin price surges followed by possibly long-term consolidation at new price levels. Also we are freeing ourselves from a bunch of sell-orders, which can be frozen for a couple of weeks until price gets back to necessary values.

What do you think?

lisk ~  

So i just tested and backtested this. Out of 1.82BTC balance (which was 1.59 on 29 of december) i liquidated all my assets to do this test. The result is a -0.004BTC exactly 3 dollars and 52 cents!!!!
I think this is nothing compared to the new 2 factors i just got:
1.- renewed liquidity for my bot to start it over the buy/sell circle
2.- end of pain to wait altcoins/BTC swing

All of this for a 3 dollars fee.....how long do you guys think, it will take for the bot to gain back those 2 dollars having back it's entire capital to trade?

I'd like to hear more from you all and decide togheter to implement the fucking "liquidate old assets" button!
Thanks!
~Gun

PS: for those of you wanting to dare, look at your Estimated Holdings Balance and write it down. Stop all your bots and cancel all your sell orders. Sell all your altcoins at market price. (lol dont do it...i'm just explaining what i did to test this). Result: you lose a very small amount compared to what you are going to gain back with your whole balance able to trade again. Thoughts.....why this? Because you have a portfolio: XMR at +3%, ETH at -1.8%, ETC at +2% and so on. The profit/loss of your account is the sum of all + and - of your portfolio. Choosing it carefully would make this even less painful of 3 dollars...

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
dirty.hera

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 11:09:02 PM

I'm all for it. I think the added control of being able to pick and choose what coins get wiped is exactly what we need. I have funds tied up in two day old trades that could have been riding other waves all day long!

Can it maybe put a warning for people who may not understand exactly why they are doing it.. YOU ARE ABOUT TO EXCHANGE ALT FOR BTC ARE YOU SUPER SURE???
Sweeet

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 11:22:13 PM

I'm all for it. I think the added control of being able to pick and choose what coins get wiped is exactly what we need. I have funds tied up in two day old trades that could have been riding other waves all day long!

Can it maybe put a warning for people who may not understand exactly why they are doing it.. YOU ARE ABOUT TO EXCHANGE ALT FOR BTC ARE YOU SUPER SURE???
Honestly, if you didn't realize that your trading your bitcoin for alt coin I think you need to re-read the section, but I do think there should be some insight on the duration of the sell orders. It's usually between 6 hours - 7 days. Mine have been in a sell order for around 3 days now I got impenitent and lost some profit and sold some.
dirty.hera

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 11:29:44 PM

I only meant for people who may NOT read the whole thread in the future. There have been many new traders in this thread who have had things carefully spelled out for them. Would be silly to let a simple mistake lose money that could be avoided.

If it's unnecessary, so be it.
Meech

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:30:42 AM

Looking forward for the btc swing change. 
As I can see that's the main concern I have, being left with stale sell orders on 1000 trades mode.
Thanks for working on this.
densmirnov

Activity: 429
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 07:25:38 AM

I've came up with another optimization idea. Right now, when bot chooses optimal buy price, it simply tries to buy the maximum amount of tokens until the limit is over. If after that the trend changes and the price goes up, we're cool and just need to wait for sell order to execute.

But the downtrend may continue for some more time. In the worst case even with further consolidation on a new lower price level. And during this period we can't make any profit or reduce the possible risks in any way. Actually, with this scenario, we are almost guaranteed to get a nice bag of high-priced tokens and a bunch of sell orders for the next couple of weeks!

But what if we abandon the idea to buy all the tokens for the exact same price, and instead we will place several orders on different price levels, so that even with further price reduction we will be able to buy more and more tokens on lower levels and thus causing the reducing of 'average buy price' of the token! Moreover we can recalculate our sell orders as well, because with lower 'average buy price' we can sell tokens at lower price as well without any loss of profit!

For example, we're trading ZEC/BTC and our price target to buy is 0.04600 BTC. When approaching this price we will create not one, but ten orders, according to the following principle: every next order will differ at a certain value. We can use Martingale strategy for calculation, so that every next order will be cheaper, but for higher volume than previous one. Here is an example of how such calculation can be made: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mVUD-9ITW6LVGWZ41eKbpLND0aABE6rEM5XBP-C-OlE/edit?usp=sharing

What do ya think?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ᴄᴜsᴛᴏᴍ ᴅᴇᴄᴇɴᴛʀᴀʟɪᴢᴇᴅ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋᴄʜᴀɪɴ ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs in ᴊᴀᴠᴀsᴄʀɪᴘᴛ with ʟɪsᴋ!
ᴡᴇʙsɪᴛᴇ 🇺🇸 ʙʟᴏɢ 🇺🇸 ᴄʜᴀᴛ 🇺🇸 ғᴀᴄᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ 🇷🇺 ᴠᴋ 🇷🇺 ᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ 🇷🇺 Be part of the decentralized application movement!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Gunthar (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 07:35:03 AM

~snip

THere is a similar scenario used as an exit from dumps: buy step by step when it falls and sell step by step when it grows (that will generate a profit by itself).
Anyway i think what you saying here would be covered by the "liquidate assets" strategy: this is exactly the reason why we need that implemented.
~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
cryoser

Activity: 104

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 10:00:41 AM

Love this thread! Will be among you soon. Special respect to Gunthar  Kiss
Gunthar (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 05:04:43 PM

Not bad! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jRhLRAI9CJM1EFnJfToP3N4Mr7f7gyP-gqUMY67UAs8/pubhtml#
16 hours to get the loss back with some extra....i think the strategy stands.

What do you think?

lisk ~  

So i just tested and backtested this. Out of 1.82BTC balance (which was 1.59 on 29 of december) i liquidated all my assets to do this test. The result is a -0.004BTC exactly 3 dollars and 52 cents!!!!
I think this is nothing compared to the new 2 factors i just got:
1.- renewed liquidity for my bot to start it over the buy/sell circle
2.- end of pain to wait altcoins/BTC swing

All of this for a 3 dollars fee.....how long do you guys think, it will take for the bot to gain back those 2 dollars having back it's entire capital to trade?

I'd like to hear more from you all and decide togheter to implement the fucking "liquidate old assets" button!
Thanks!
~Gun

PS: for those of you wanting to dare, look at your Estimated Holdings Balance and write it down. Stop all your bots and cancel all your sell orders. Sell all your altcoins at market price. (lol dont do it...i'm just explaining what i did to test this). Result: you lose a very small amount compared to what you are going to gain back with your whole balance able to trade again. Thoughts.....why this? Because you have a portfolio: XMR at +3%, ETH at -1.8%, ETC at +2% and so on. The profit/loss of your account is the sum of all + and - of your portfolio. Choosing it carefully would make this even less painful of 3 dollars...

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
aigeezer
Legendary

Activity: 1450
Merit: 1013

Cryptanalyst castrated by his government, 1952

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 05:46:50 PM

No big deal, but I'm mildly uncomfortable with a "sell all old holdings" approach because coins tend to cycle at different rates - for example some might be hourly and others might be monthly. Of course there are fractal variations, cycles within cycles, slow tanking or moonshots and so forth - lots of variability to make things interesting. Although perfection is impossible, I'd advocate a coin-by-coin heuristic or algorithm that tries to detect when a given coin order is stale rather than an all-or-nothing "reset everything old" approach.

That said, I have no complaints about the value of the bot as it is or about the proposed change - like most users though, my feature wishlist is infinite if I don't have to pay or work to implement it.       Wink

Gunthar (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 05:56:50 PM

No big deal, but I'm mildly uncomfortable with a "sell all old holdings" approach because coins tend to cycle at different rates - for example some might be hourly and others might be monthly. Of course there are fractal variations, cycles within cycles, slow tanking or moonshots and so forth - lots of variability to make things interesting. Although perfection is impossible, I'd advocate a coin-by-coin heuristic or algorithm that tries to detect when a given coin order is stale rather than an all-or-nothing "reset everything old" approach.

That said, I have no complaints about the value of the bot as it is or about the proposed change - like most users though, my feature wishlist is infinite if I don't have to pay or work to implement it.       Wink

Oh you are just reminding me i will have propably to push a new update later tonight...in my opinion this bot is not buying how much it should probably...whatcha think? And no impementations that are being discussed here are not charged. I will not have even the time to raise the price of this bot in my life, because i think, when we will reach an excellent level of satisfaction, we will have to stop selling licenses to not stuck poloniex volume Wink
~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
dirty.hera

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 06:26:44 PM

That said, I have no complaints about the value of the bot as it is or about the proposed change - like most users though, my feature wishlist is infinite if I don't have to pay or work to implement it.       Wink

Oh you are just reminding me i will have propably to push a new update later tonight...in my opinion this bot is not buying how much it should probably...whatcha think? And no impementations that are being discussed here are not charged. I will not have even the time to raise the price of this bot in my life, because i think, when we will reach an excellent level of satisfaction, we will have to stop selling licenses to not stuck poloniex volume Wink
~Gun

I totally agree, I would be happy to see much more buys. Cheesy
fire_tiger

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:24:30 PM

Update:

day / change against previous day in percent
0 / -
1 / 4,35 %
2 / 1,18 %
3 / 1,16 %
4 / -2,55 %
5 / 1,83 %
6 / 0.26 %
7 / -0.55 %
8 / 0.14 %
Gunthar (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 07:29:36 PM

Update:

day / change against previous day in percent
0 / -
1 / 4,35 %
2 / 1,18 %
3 / 1,16 %
4 / -2,55 %
5 / 1,83 %
6 / 0.26 %
7 / -0.55 %
8 / 0.14 %

Can you please send me your trading history from here https://poloniex.com/exportTradeHistory i would use that in FrilledShark's calculator here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jRhLRAI9CJM1EFnJfToP3N4Mr7f7gyP-gqUMY67UAs8/pubhtml#
because i dont think you are doing maths correctly. That trading history woudnt take care of your mining income of course because it's not based on balances.
Thanks!
~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
fire_tiger

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:54:29 PM

~~

Can you please send me your trading history from here https://poloniex.com/exportTradeHistory i would use that in FrilledShark's calculator here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jRhLRAI9CJM1EFnJfToP3N4Mr7f7gyP-gqUMY67UAs8/pubhtml#
because i dont think you are doing maths correctly. That trading history woudnt take care of your mining income of course because it's not based on balances.
Thanks!
~Gun

That could be possible - it can be represented in many ways. My simple recurent calculation does:

((day_N+1 - day_N - mining) / day_N) * 100 -> value in percent

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: