Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:42:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥[GUNBOT] Trading Bot with 136 exchanges available!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥  (Read 507752 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Gunthar (OP)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 614

Liable for what i say, not for what you understand

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 01:54:42 PM

~snip

Is ok you can ignore those, they are looking for arch osx which is not your case.

a) On linux, after we tweak the param.js file and launch an instance, can we change the settings and launch another pair with different settings?
yes of course. I use screen to run multiple instances. Others are familiar with pm2

b) currencies.js : Do we run it separately, before starting supergun, or does supergun initiate the market analysis by itself?
you can run it separately yes: it will update it hourly. Consider it shows you highest volume/highest variance coins. It is up to you to trade them or not.

c) can we have an different strategies running on different pairs? (eg having 1000trades running for BTC_XRP and supergun for BTC_DASH)
Yes. Not suggested to do it on the same pair with the same account.

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄
██ ███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███
██ ███    ███    ▄███    ███
██ ███▄    ▀███▄███▀     ███
██▄ ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄ ▀██
███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███ ██
███    ███    ▄███    ███ ██
███▄    ▀███▄███▀    ▄███ ██
 ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀ ▄██
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
okaynow

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 04:12:56 PM

ok cool.
The status 422 resolved when i just unzipped it a second time and did not change the folder name, keeping it as is seemed to do it

the bot is very interesting. I kept it running on an account created specifically for it, funded it with 0.99 and started it on march 5th.

I tweaked and played with the various settings, and markets, restarting it several times in the process.

I was confused to see it buying up more amounts of coins than the amount specified, but as already noted elsewhere in the thread that is normal behavior, when you start it and stop it, without taking into account the buys and sells it already had placed. So no biggie here.

Four days and several restarts later, it has an account of 1.0053 and some alts on sell orders. I'm pretty sure that it would have done better if i did not have to stop it two times a day.

I'm in the process of making a clear install on a netbook i have sitting around and dedicating it to the bot, for some days.

I'm also contemplating trying to run it on an android i have sitting around. I have CM installed on it and a xubuntu running inside it.

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
Frost000z

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 05:28:01 PM

ok cool.
The status 422 resolved when i just unzipped it a second time and did not change the folder name, keeping it as is seemed to do it

the bot is very interesting. I kept it running on an account created specifically for it, funded it with 0.99 and started it on march 5th.

I tweaked and played with the various settings, and markets, restarting it several times in the process.

I was confused to see it buying up more amounts of coins than the amount specified, but as already noted elsewhere in the thread that is normal behavior, when you start it and stop it, without taking into account the buys and sells it already had placed. So no biggie here.

Four days and several restarts later, it has an account of 1.0053 and some alts on sell orders. I'm pretty sure that it would have done better if i did not have to stop it two times a day.

I'm in the process of making a clear install on a netbook i have sitting around and dedicating it to the bot, for some days.

I'm also contemplating trying to run it on an android i have sitting around. I have CM installed on it and a xubuntu running inside it.

I would suggest using a VM. More easily movable between systems and easy to run without dedicating a whole machine just to the bot. I have it running on a VM on my unraid server. My unraid box does a whole lot more than just this. And if I want to migrate the VM off, it is as easy as copy and paste.

I wouldn't recommend running on android - cool idea though. Android has many updates all the time (auto reboots, or auto updates), wouldn't want to have any disconnects on wifi or LTE if running on that, because then supergun might miss the sell time or buy time right. Just seems more risky on an Android running on wifi or LTE.
okaynow

Activity: 546

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:26:31 PM

I would suggest using a VM. More easily movable between systems and easy to run without dedicating a whole machine just to the bot. I have it running on a VM on my unraid server. My unraid box does a whole lot more than just this. And if I want to migrate the VM off, it is as easy as copy and paste.

I wouldn't recommend running on android - cool idea though. Android has many updates all the time (auto reboots, or auto updates), wouldn't want to have any disconnects on wifi or LTE if running on that, because then supergun might miss the sell time or buy time right. Just seems more risky on an Android running on wifi or LTE.

i have it running in VM now, but on my laptop that a i also use at work, so i need to shut it down on my way to/from work.
I already own a netbook that is not being used and this is a chance to actually put it to work.

I would need to connect to it remotely every now and then, to see if all is well, and it can be running 24/7

The android idea is just for fun. I used Linux Deploy to load a xubuntu setup, if the bot is not generating too much traffic(to mess with the mobile data limit) i think it would be neat to just have a droid trading Tongue

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
ruphus

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:02:34 PM

Hey Gunthar,

after reading this threat I PMed you and bought one item at bitify. Plz PM for further instructions. Smiley I am happily awaiting to try out Gunbot! Smiley

greetings
mettalmag
Legendary

Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003

≡v≡

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:43:53 PM

why it puts several sell orders after buying a coin at desired price?
Gunthar (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 10:05:30 PM

why it puts several sell orders after buying a coin at desired price?

BEcause you using 1000trades strategy i guess. Also the splitting of orders is nto from the bot, it is from poloniex based on volume

What configuration are you using?

Sorry english Google Tradutor
default settings plus i change max latest prices to 100 if i use supergun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 10:10:32 PM

I think that is amazing tool ideas
goodjobs sir
mettalmag
Legendary

≡v≡

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:31:49 AM

What if I have 1BTC to trade and I run 2 or 3 pairs and add 1btc in every trade amount ?
Frost000z

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 07:14:22 AM

What if I have 1BTC to trade and I run 2 or 3 pairs and add 1btc in every trade amount ?

I find it trades with the coins that are moving the most, and waiting on coins that aren't moving. I had .7 btc, and had 5 pairs set to .2 btc to use. Either the first few sets get it, or it waits for others to sell. Sometimes I have a pair or two that aren't buying for awhile, and I still have .3 btc waiting for something to use it.

I wouldn't recommend having all pairs use the full 1 btc... the other pairs would be useless to have at times, and you could be sitting on that 1 btc waiting for that one pair it bought to get the profit, meanwhile something could have made 10% but it didn't have any btc to do anything.
mettalmag
Legendary

≡v≡

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 12:39:27 PM

I find it trades with the coins that are moving the most, and waiting on coins that aren't moving. I had .7 btc, and had 5 pairs set to .2 btc to use. Either the first few sets get it, or it waits for others to sell. Sometimes I have a pair or two that aren't buying for awhile, and I still have .3 btc waiting for something to use it.

I wouldn't recommend having all pairs use the full 1 btc... the other pairs would be useless to have at times, and you could be sitting on that 1 btc waiting for that one pair it bought to get the profit, meanwhile something could have made 10% but it didn't have any btc to do anything.
Thank you sir!
This gave me deeper understanding of how to split the pairs.
I have one more question.
What if I want to add more balance to poloniex and want to change the pair amount which is already on trade? As I think the best option is to wait for sell orders (if I have them) and then just quit the bot, rise the amount and start it again.
And just to be clear, if I have 1btc can I trade let's say 4 pairs each with 0.5btc? Or should I split equally the amount in this case only two pairs for 0.5btc? I think I can also do first option, but how will they overcome each other, or they will use the amount they can actually use and others just will wait for their turn?
marat108

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:14:40 PM

How to access telegram?

Gunther, how to access your group on Telegram?

the link on the first page not working
ewibit
Legendary

Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 07:54:24 PM

do I have to change the latest prices too or clear the cache or something

because last trade USDT_BTC was
2017-02-20    Sell      1079.196

and then was no trade anymore though BTC price was jumping often...

(perhaps because no more cheaper buy was possible?)
Gunthar (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 07:58:02 PM

do I have to change the latest prices too or clear the cache or something

because last trade USDT_BTC was
2017-02-20    Sell      1079.196

and then was no trade anymore though BTC price was jumping often...

(perhaps because no more cheaper buy was possible?)

To know that i would see your log.txt
Anyway i suggest you to update some fixes i pushed for linus users: fix of nonce mainly. I'll PM you the download link if you dont have it (the latest you used is fine tho)

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Starsky886

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 09:06:07 PM

When I press ''Start Gunbot'' nothing happen, do i need to install something before ?

Thanks
mettalmag
Legendary

≡v≡

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 09:08:42 PM

When I press ''Start Gunbot'' nothing happen, do i need to install something before ?

Thanks
download and install node js just google it Smiley
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 09:34:52 PM

This is what I'm going to buy next!

Didn't knew you made such a tool!

After I'm done reading with all the explanations I hope I will buy and and use it!

Space for rent if its still trending
Starsky886

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 09:50:45 PM

Thanks
download and install node js just google it Smiley

Installed Node.JS and now I have: Error StatusCode 403, when I start gunbot
mettalmag
Legendary

≡v≡

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 09:55:44 PM

Thanks
This is most likely the case:
Maybe your Windows box didn't get node.js pre-installed. If this is the case and you get an error message alike "node is not a valid command" or similar, please follow the easy steps here http://blog.teamtreehouse.com/install-node-js-npm-windows and start your GUNBOT again.
This happened to me the day before, I tried it on win server 2008, win10 and win7. No of those machines came with js pre installed so after testing on all my machines I PMd Gunthar, he's answer was "Install Node js" Cheesy it helped
HomoHenning

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 10:23:28 PM

how much is the bot?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: