Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:45:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥[GUNBOT] Trading Bot with 136 exchanges available!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥  (Read 507729 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
hanisnl

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

www.thecryptobot.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 04:40:30 PM

Is this worth 0.100 bitcoin? How could I know before buying it?

worthy... you can easily recover that amount in 1-2 days

Hi bro, im using gunbot too. Latest windows version thats relased by gunthar last night.

how much money do you trade? i have like 283 usd, and trading usdt/all altcoins thats listed. and for a day, i couldn't win a thing. am i doing something wrong?

It might be the fact that you are calculating your earnings in USD ... there is no USD from my point of view .. there is only bTC ... so if you have more BTC then when you started, it's a win man !

https://thecryptobot.com - Buy GunBot Licenses and Services
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dobcrypto

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

Authorized Gunbot reseller > gunbot.vip

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 04:54:23 PM

Pre-Release v.2.0.1b - Windows x86/x64
           Changelogs:
All feature of Linux versions plus:
~Gun
where to find it?
on github
Code:
10 days ago
UpdatePre-Release
On Githab! v.2.0.1b - Windows x86/x64
I've been watching for the 2.0.1b Windows version at github also, but am only seeing the 10-day old stuff so far.
Its last! Donno watch at "10-day old"

klaus_163

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:07:19 PM

I resell my version of the bot.
Support and updates are included in the amount 0.09 btc.
PM me.
cz3kit

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:12:03 PM

I just found this thread and your description is awesome. I learned a lot compared to all other sides I had been reading. Nice. I would consider of buying GUNBOT somewhere in the future when I have the money Smiley

aigeezer
Legendary

Activity: 1450
Merit: 1013

Cryptanalyst castrated by his government, 1952

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:17:42 PM

where to find it?
on github
I've been watching for the 2.0.1b Windows version at github also, but am only seeing the 10-day old stuff so far.
I've PM'd both of you with the 2.0.1b Windows download link.

Thanks for that. Not sure how I missed it on the site earlier.

klaus_163

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:48:38 PM

Support and updates are included in the amount 0.09 btc.
PM me.
emreunsal10

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:19:35 PM

Hi bro, im using gunbot too. Latest windows version thats relased by gunthar last night.

how much money do you trade? i have like 283 usd, and trading usdt/all altcoins thats listed. and for a day, i couldn't win a thing. am i doing something wrong?

It might be the fact that you are calculating your earnings in USD ... there is no USD from my point of view .. there is only bTC ... so if you have more BTC then when you started, it's a win man !

i DON'T have more btc then i started...
cosmicblue

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:26:41 PM

I would like to know more about this product.

Can yo send me a pm with everything I need to know on how to get started with it and if there is a discounted price for first time buyers from you on it?

Thanks and awaiting your response today or tomorrow about it. Grin

Big dom the donkey destroyer.
hanisnl

www.thecryptobot.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 06:36:11 PM

I'm not even 24 hours into testing this and I can say this :
1. if you expect to earn on trades with more then 1.7% win ... you are going to sit with the currency waiting after a buy-in
2. if you only trade one currency you are in for more waiting
3. take risks ! ... no game no play!

so ... if you are in the same spot / with the same amount of BTC (no loss / no winnings) you are doing something wrong .
personally, I prefer to have a loss then 'a no play day' .

And I can tell you that, +12 hours playing with this bot, with 10 currency pairs, I also did not win a lot .. BUT .. I have not invested a lot . 0.124 btc and now I have 1.42 btc ... and after the bugs are resolved, I will test it out with 3 btc per day and I will post the results ... but all together .. I do have more BTC then I started .. plus .. I took a day in nature and the bot kept buying and selling .. until it crashed, but that is another story .

Best regards !

klaus_163

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:44:57 PM

Support and updates are included in the amount 0.07 btc.
PM me.
emreunsal10

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:22:03 PM

I'm not even 24 hours into testing this and I can say this :
1. if you expect to earn on trades with more then 1.7% win ... you are going to sit with the currency waiting after a buy-in
2. if you only trade one currency you are in for more waiting
3. take risks ! ... no game no play!

so ... if you are in the same spot / with the same amount of BTC (no loss / no winnings) you are doing something wrong .
personally, I prefer to have a loss then 'a no play day' .

And I can tell you that, +12 hours playing with this bot, with 10 currency pairs, I also did not win a lot .. BUT .. I have not invested a lot . 0.124 btc and now I have 1.42 btc ... and after the bugs are resolved, I will test it out with 3 btc per day and I will post the results ... but all together .. I do have more BTC then I started .. plus .. I took a day in nature and the bot kept buying and selling .. until it crashed, but that is another story .

Best regards !

i have 285usd/0.295 btc at start.

i'm trading default configuration. i only changed max trade, it is 35 usdt. With usdt/ all coins thats list ( it's like 11 pairs).

after 12 hours i have $270.04 USD / 0.27624793 BTC.

Can you tell me is it working properly?

now i also realised, some pairs, like 4 of them, isnt working for 10 hours. they are stuck at "collecting data".
hanisnl

www.thecryptobot.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 07:48:58 PM

let's get one some details straight :

1. this is a configurable bot .. what you do with it it's your thing .
2. the software still has issues (18 hours into it) .. but it does have potential .

At the end, I can say that it's very much a tool that you must keep an eye on .. it's not a guaranteed click & win tool ... or everybody would be dancing on it ... I can even go beyond that .. if it was that cool and simple to make $500 a day with 0.2 btc investment, and a guaranteed winning plan, we would all be billionaires .... OR ! the G-man would not sell it !

Maybe we should team-up, create a group / thread, and build some trading plans for this bot, that do work Smiley .

Gunthar (OP)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 614

Liable for what i say, not for what you understand

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 08:04:39 PM

i have 285usd/0.295 btc at start.

i'm trading default configuration. i only changed max trade, it is 35 usdt. With usdt/ all coins thats list ( it's like 11 pairs).

after 12 hours i have $270.04 USD / 0.27624793 BTC.

Can you tell me is it working properly?

now i also realised, some pairs, like 4 of them, isnt working for 10 hours. they are stuck at "collecting data".

As i have already explained to you, "Estimated Holdings" is not the right place to look for your balance: that's tied to market price and changes at every second ploniex gets a new price.

Maybe we should team-up, create a group / thread, and build some trading plans for this bot, that do work Smiley .

We laready have it: all bot owners sharing tips/tricks over the telegram group. That's where they help me to debug and develop new ideas/strategies Wink
Join us!

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄
██ ███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███
██ ███    ███    ▄███    ███
██ ███▄    ▀███▄███▀     ███
██▄ ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄ ▀██
███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███ ██
███    ███    ▄███    ███ ██
███▄    ▀███▄███▀    ▄███ ██
 ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀ ▄██
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
emreunsal10

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:06:52 PM

i just got my money back, gunthar payed it back. and, he said that; "it's beta, it may have problems" , after he saw the stucked pairs/screens. this caused me losing 20 usdt... and he didnt give it back, coz he said, " its just beta " now.. FAIL.
Gunthar (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 08:13:46 PM

i just got my money back, gunthar payed it back. and, he said that; "it's beta, it may have problems" , after he saw the stucked pairs/screens. this caused me losing 20 usdt... and he didnt give it back, coz he said, " its just beta " now.. FAIL.

i'm sorry for the fail and that's why i sent your money back: abeta release is tagged and you shoudnt use it unless you accept the beta matter.
 I'm sure all users that are using this bot successfully are the ones that are helping its develop,emt and make it better.
You didnt have the patience so peace. Got yrou money back and let's go ahead with our profit.

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
hanisnl

www.thecryptobot.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 08:15:18 PM

emreunsal10: sad .. I would prefer a group of people to play with it, build experience with it, get a bug list to make it better for us and so on .. well ... I'm still f*ing friendly, so anybody on this wagon, don't be shy ! we should have a group !!

Gunthar (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 08:19:23 PM

don't be shy ! we should have a group !!

we have it buddy lol...join us Cheesy

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
emreunsal10

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:32:31 PM

i'm sorry for the fail and that's why i sent your money back: abeta release is tagged and you shoudnt use it unless you accept the beta matter.
 I'm sure all users that are using this bot successfully are the ones that are helping its develop,emt and make it better.
You didnt have the patience so peace. Got yrou money back and let's go ahead with our profit.

emreunsal10: sad .. I would prefer a group of people to play with it, build experience with it, get a bug list to make it better for us and so on .. well ... I'm still f*ing friendly, so anybody on this wagon, don't be shy ! we should have a group !!

Again, you did not lose 20usd. First of all your Poloniex Deposits & Withdrawals page is not the right place to look at to see your profits. There is a spreadsheet tool made specifically to calculate accurate profits and stats of the bot.

You were looking at the wrong place, on a day that altcoins were dropping in price. With day trading, you should always have patience.

Thirdly, it is explocitly said in the Terms of Service that Gunthar is not responsible for any losses made with the bot, ESPECIALLY if the client doesn't want to listen to his help.

this gotta be a joke. i already calculated it. and also, i did everything what gunthar said. even i sent my log file to gunthar when i realised it STUCKED for 10+ hours.... did everything he asked to help him to fix it, and see the problems.. and when i get en error, i wrote it on telegram group. but NONE of you answered me back.. so STOP saying share your experience with damn group.

except those ones above; guys, i strongly suggest you to avoid using this bot, this while it is still on the beta version. At least wait for final and full realease, i learnt it from the hard way. its promising bot, but not now it just fails or crashes, so thats why you need to check it out so often.
cosmicblue

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:55:33 PM

So you do have a money back guarantee officially attached for directly buying from you as opposed to buying it from the resellers that I saw on guy, klausz i think his name was, is doing for 0.07btc?

So the cost of the bot is 0.1 (with 10% discount from referral link used) but how long is this money back guarantee good for?

Big dom the donkey destroyer.
emreunsal10

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 09:01:41 PM

this gotta be a joke. i already calculated it. and also, i did everything what gunthar said. even i sent my log file to gunthar when i realised it STUCKED for 10+ hours.... did everything he asked to help him to fix it, and see the problems.. and when i get en error, i wrote it on telegram group. but NONE of you answered me back.. so STOP saying share your experience with damn group.

except those ones above; guys, i strongly suggest you to avoid using this bot, this while it is still on the beta version. At least wait for final and full realease, i learnt it from the hard way. its promising bot, but not now it just fails or crashes, so thats why you need to check it out so often.
May I ask, how did you calculate your profits?

I hope you are happy with your money back, the rest of us bot owners will keep making profits. The best score so far on the bot (as far as I know) is held by Criptonauta, who is up a staggering 100.55% on his starting capital (1.42BTC)z

i already did that on polo, and talked abt it with real owner of the bot. i wont do it again. anyway. keep this work, sidekick.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: