Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:58:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥[GUNBOT] Trading Bot with 136 exchanges available!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥  (Read 507754 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Mike_G

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 10:03:28 AM

Hello! Could you please answer how to buy this bot?  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nolimitnp

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 11:18:12 PM

Updated statistics using the stop-loss strategy. Courtesy of FrilledShark's GUNBOT Profit Calculator

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BdmSXq92Fs_78QVk-cCSXABLhIy55-ia59nOGNoX9iU/pubhtml

Wait, are you telling me you earned .385 BTC with Gunbot? In how long?
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:16:31 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2017, 05:22:31 PM by isen

Hello! Could you please answer how to buy this bot?  Smiley
Hi, read this post from the first page and you will get your answer https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1715214.msg17180530#msg17180530
You can also look at this thread for users who are willing to resell their license for a lower price, there are a few of them.
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 04:54:37 PM

Updated statistics using the stop-loss strategy. Courtesy of FrilledShark's GUNBOT Profit Calculator

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BdmSXq92Fs_78QVk-cCSXABLhIy55-ia59nOGNoX9iU/pubhtml

I have been testing GUNBOT v3 with Bollinger Bands strategy,1 BTC starting capital with only 6/8 pairs.I am now at the middle of day 5 and so far I am averaging + 0.02XBTC (with BTC at 1200€ I am making 22-25 EUR/day in average). Definitely working.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
Mag Fargo

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 06:03:14 PM

I used 1000trades strategy, but with this it makes two buy/sell orders and that's all. Why? Or i should waiting?
Xardas2014

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 10:52:51 PM

I have been testing GUNBOT v3 with Bollinger Bands strategy,1 BTC starting capital with only 6/8 pairs.I am now at the middle of day 5 and so far I am averaging + 0.02XBTC (with BTC at 1200€ I am making 22-25 EUR/day in average). Definitely working.
PM me your pairs Smiley
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 08:44:42 AM

PM me your pairs Smiley

PMed you. So at the end of the fifth day my Gunbot paid back its license already.For the time I tested this and the previous version I must say this both is worth way more than 0.1BTC

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
Xardas2014

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:06:42 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2017, 07:26:41 AM by Xardas2014

Repost of a excellent review of cointracking.info by Criptonauta  

Hello Guns! I am Criptonauta  Wink

Today I come to share some more about my way of trading.

Here in the forum or at our Telegram group many Guns  are extremely worried about Gunbot setup - that forget many other fundamental aspects, forget the whole.

Like any other thing in life, if you want to do something well, you'll have  to put effort on what you're doing, gotta invest time to know and begin to understand.

In my case, I like to tweak and measure things, check results and obtain better results.
In Gunbot, it's not different. For this, I use different accounts, settings and do a LOT of research. Numbers here are very important.

For tracking current profit and general status of my account, I used Frilled Shark's spreadsheet. Regarding my Gain per trade, I used my modded version of Marati's Gain % per sell calc, available here. Just grab your copy and leave this one so others can also download it.

Well, if you noticed, I said I used them. Not anymore. There are some clear reasons for that:

• Frilled's sheet is Polo only, and I'm in the three exchanges;
  • Gain per sell calculator uses manual input...

And, as my profit increase and my service with clients grows, I needed to look better my accounts and other data.

So I remembered of Cointracking.info, got back to it, and it's being so great that I'm doing a review and recommending it to you!

Disclaimer: Criptonauta invested a reasonable time making this review. If you join, please consider using his ref link located in my sig. It will help him to dedicate more time bringing more information and possibly optimizing everyone's profit Smiley

Cointracking is a financial tool oriented to cryptocurrency markets. It possesses a suite of features that allows to monitor the markets and accounts from different exchanges. Essentially. it provides a full Report for all your Bitcoin and Altcoin trades.

Cointracking offers a free plan, which, unfortunately for Gunbot users, tracks only 200 trades, a number Gunbot can reach in a single day.

Here are the plans:

When paying with Bitcoin, you will get a 5% discount. But things can be better!

By using my referral link, you get 10% off any chosen plan! This means: 15% off the total price or:

Great, uh!?

It's easy to start using Cointracking:

1. Create an account
2. Import your trades with our import tool from exchanges to CoinTracking
3. Enjoy numerous analyzes and current data to all your coins, trades and exchanges.

For Poloniex and Kraken, you can choose for automatic updates using API:

For Bittrex, the manual import works fine:

And follow the instructions. Easy.

Then click 'Start Import'

Btw, some pics are white others are black. And this is due to being able to choose light, dark or dimmed modes for the website.

And it's done.

If you have not accounted trades, like it'll be the case, a message will appear:

In Dashboard, or Main Screen, you have a general panorama of your portfolio.

It gives your several numbers, like total value of all coins, Total number of trades, your first and the last trades, current Bitcoin and much more, both as numbers and graphically.

The small menu display all the links in the Reporting section

In Trade Statistics, we have an advanced form of Frilled's spreasheet.

Current Balances shows one's portfolio coins variation, much in a Poloniex style, but with no lags ^^

One of the nicest features I found is Trading Fees, where you can see all the fees paid, in Fiat or BTC, for all the trades until the moment. It also can be shown by Exchange or collectively.

Trade Analysis fully replaces Poloniex Analyzer and offer this function for users of other exchanges, since both Bittrex and Polo lacks of an analyzer.

UPDATE: I ported some other information from Telegram group, brought by Crypto Wally. Thanks a lot, mate!

This feature is complemented by Balance Details of each currency:

In Enter Coins, you can manually edit your trade history in case something is missing - like some bitcoin you transfered from your wallet.

Coin Trends shows the trends of all 4359 currencies available in the market. Or it can be selected to display only those you own.

Coin Charts - one of the sections where hours can be spent, analyzing and comparing past prices for practically everything (cryptos, fiats, commodities). You can chart all your coins in this way:

Users Statics compares data of all Cointracking users, giving interesting insights:

There is more to explore, but I'll let you guys to do this Smiley

Conclusion:

Cointracking currently is the best tool I've found to manage and monitor my cryptocurrency portfolio.

It offers much data one can get. I could spend hours and hours gathering data related to many cryptocurrencies. The prices of the plans offered by Cointracking.info are attractive, especially with the discounts. For an small amount, you will have at your disposal a set of tools that we use, and that includes tools for miners and fees calculation, something difficult to do without making an app to retrieve them. It's laso great to be used both with computer as with mobiles, no matter the screen size.

For Gunbot users, I do recommend the UNLIMITED plan, since it's not limited to a certain number of trades.

In any moment I wanted to disregard the incredible work of Frilled Shark and it's Poloniex Spreadsheet. It does what it promises and it a GREAT starter tool to use with Gunbot. If you will remain only at Poloniex, then Frilled Shark's sheet is still a very viable tool and can be bought HERE in case you don't have it.

If you liked this review and decided to buy a Cointracking.info plan, please do it through my referral link. —> See my sig for Criptonauta's ref link

Thanks and excellent trades!!  Smiley
Gunthar (OP)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 614

Liable for what i say, not for what you understand

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 08:13:07 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2017, 09:40:47 PM by Gunthar

Patch Fixes #1024 - Windows/Linux/Mac/ARM
@GuntharDeNiro GuntharDeNiro released this 26 minutes ago

Changelogs:

- Forces the bot to do what people want even if we dont like it: security margin is now STOP LOSS
- Forces the bot to do what Poloniex doesnt do: Bollinger Band are now saved and you can restart the bot without loosing BB
- Some tuning of the BB formula to make it smarter.
- Fix Kraken primary coin for ETH, ETC, GNO, LTC, ICN, MLN, REP, XDG, XMR, XLM, XRP, ZEC

Instructions:
Just unzip the BB.js into the bot folder and restart your pair: you will not lose BB calculation and will not have to do any manual thing on the bot. It will keep going on from where it left.

Please report any bug immediately!!
Thanks!
~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄
██ ███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███
██ ███    ███    ▄███    ███
██ ███▄    ▀███▄███▀     ███
██▄ ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄ ▀██
███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███ ██
███    ███    ▄███    ███ ██
███▄    ▀███▄███▀    ▄███ ██
 ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀ ▄██
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
very_452001

Activity: 1056
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 11:40:41 PM

Changelogs:

- Forces the bot to do what people want even if we dont like it: security margin is now STOP LOSS
- Forces the bot to do what Poloniex doesnt do: Bollinger Band are now saved and you can restart the bot without loosing BB
- Fix Kraken primary coin for ETH, ETC, GNO, LTC, ICN, MLN, REP, XDG, XMR, XLM, XRP, ZEC

Instructions:
Just unzip the BB.js into the bot folder and restart your pair: you will not lose BB calculation and will not have to do any manual thing on the bot. It will keep going on from where it left.

Thanks!
~Gun

Hi Gun do I need to install the prior patch before installing this latest patch? Or does this latest patch includes the changes from the prior patch?

Cheers,
Gunthar (OP)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 614

Liable for what i say, not for what you understand

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 12:32:32 AM

Changelogs:

Instructions:

Thanks!
~Gun

Hi Gun do I need to install the prior patch before installing this latest patch? Or does this latest patch includes the changes from the prior patch?

Cheers,

If you look, after a few minutes i made a package that includes them all

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄
██ ███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███
██ ███    ███    ▄███    ███
██ ███▄    ▀███▄███▀     ███
██▄ ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄ ▀██
███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███ ██
███    ███    ▄███    ███ ██
███▄    ▀███▄███▀    ▄███ ██
 ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀ ▄██
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
nicky1088

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:45:41 AM

Interested in buying, i DMed you!
Zimmsquad

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:34:45 AM

@gunthar

Dm'ed!
AlexMin

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:29:36 AM

selling my licence for 0.075 BTC
pm me if someone is interested
maerts

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:53:18 AM

I would like to say that GunBot is definitely legit. Since a couple of hours, I have been running it on one coin without altering too much settings, and it has made me a good ROI already.

GunBot is worth more than what it is sold for!
xxkaiwaxx

Activity: 479
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:11:11 PM

Im really new to this game.....

But ive done enough ..i think...to understand the "Basics"....so its not a total "up hill battle"....for whoever ^^"""

But id pay someone 0.1 btc ....

Just to teach me how to trade..manually..

To the point, that..without a shadow of a doubt....I would understand EXACTLY what i am "looking at"...including the EMA1 AND 2 lines...and the Bollinger Band , knowing exactly how to ..interpret and benefit...from them..

And just when ...exactly...to buy and sell lol...

I read the tutorial at the beginning of this thread...

I kind of get it....and have just been trying to practise manually for the past couple hours at poloniex..

But i know im still not doing it ...properly hehe...

I got a "little" bit of profit...doing what i ...understood...

but i know im doing it ...completely ..under optimized still hehe....and its frustrating as hell lol

So i dunno...

If u think u are good at "translating" ...into "simple english" (like i dont even know what bull and bear is lol)...

Then send us a pm ...if u got the ability to "teach"....and a tiny bit of "patience" hehe ^^""....and are capable of "handling" noob questions....that , to "you" ..would have...."rediculiously" obvious answers lol

Coz gosh...i bet u cant even "remember" what it was like....being at "day 1"...of learning...anymore haha ^^"

Its always like that...with most teachers now days lol. And they get too frustrated at day 1 noobs like me hehe ^^"
xxkaiwaxx

Activity: 479
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:29:54 PM

ahh forget it....

I might just try purchase a license haha
bp423

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:23:22 PM

So how do I go about obtaining GUNBOT?
ILikeBikes

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:14:57 PM

Selling licence for 0.07BTC. This is the Poloniex license for the latest version. It's made me my money back and some but I reckon I can do better by without it. pm'd last 2 replies.
very_452001

Activity: 1056
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:15:22 PM

Changelogs:

Instructions:

Thanks!
~Gun

Cheers,

If you look, after a few minutes i made a package that includes them all

Ok great, we will expect further patches in future for v3.1 GUI to make it 100% perfect till ver 4.0 gunbot comes out. Or is v3.1 GUI already perfect now and doesn't require further patches?
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: